The Russian Question

Why is Russia being demonized by the West?
What do the kikes at Westminster/Brussels/DC/NY have against the Russians?
What is the end game? All these false flags really put the world in a worry, especially for Singapore who maintain friendly ties to both Russia and the West.

The more the West corners Russia, the more aggressive it gets. A cornered dogs barks the loudest.

Attached: 1275871411415.jpg (700x434, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Putins-Kleptocracy-Who-Owns-Russia/dp/1476795207/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1521175028&sr=8-1&keywords=kleptocracy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What ties? There are literally no way for Russians to visit your country. It's just money laundering island

Russia being scapegoated so America doesn't end the jew money gravy train that is international trade by looking out for itself.

20 and 17 trillion dollar economies don't make economic war with 1.4 trillion one. It's eats them.

Russian financial crisis (also called Ruble crisis or the Russian Flu) hit Russia on 17 August 1998. It resulted in the Russian government and the Russian Central Bank devaluing the ruble and defaulting on its debt.

Who didn't get paid?

a ты дypaк. кoнeчнo нe знaeшь

That was 20 years ago

Ecли eбyчaя paшкa дeмoнизиpyeтcя - тo oчeвиднo нeдocтaтoчнo.
Этoт чyмнoй бapaк дaвнo пopa хлopкoй зacыпaть.

Brought down by a deplorable...LOL!

Attached: national-security-risk.jpg (351x179, 23K)

and the Holocaust was 70 years ago but they haven't gotten over that either

17 years of war against mutli ethnic browns with no uniform-- browns that you're legally prohibited against demonizing anymore--has proved to be a poor distraction from domestic concerns.

How can can we say Muslims are the bad guys anymore? They're not even white.

The world needs bad guys. The world needs Russia (again.)

Russians is not just bad guys. It's was absolute evil always.

Attached: pureevil.jpg (1200x600, 208K)

Well, recall any film about a crowd of absolutely crazy prisoners which out of control. Multiply the artistic fantasy by 10 and you get an ordinary day in Russia somewhere in saratov or tambov.

Russia has always been a country who must lie, cheat, and murder just to stay afloat. Russia's animal shouldn't be a bear; it should be a weasel in a ski mask.

So you're trying to say they're shifting the portrayal of the enemy from Muslims to Slavs while ignoring the fact that Mudslimes commit more heinous acts in Europe and the US than actual Slavs?

Firsthand knowledge of the evils of bolshevism. They're red-pilled, and the kikes fear worldwide pogrom.

Russians aren't based ffs they're degenerates who rely on cheating and underhanded tactics. They literally tried to assassinate the Russian who blew the lid off the Olympics doping conspiracy because they're literally pale niggers who chimped out when the west don't cater to them

Bolsheviks have committed mass murder a multitude of times. Muslims and Russian cunts should both be detested for their egregious acts against humanity

I don't like Russia and I think Putin is a cunt, but I also think the RUSSIANHACKERS thing is bullshit. It's hard to get along with anyone on this issue.

Russia's animal is ascidia. They eats own brains to comfortably existence at bottom.

yeah basically, but its not like there's much of a choice.

It's illegal to hate Muslims so who else is there except for Iran where the narrative can be "we must free these people from their terrible government."

That story is too played out at this point.

This.

It challenges western hegemony.

t. mylibfag professor before the left got on the anti-Russia side

Bolsheviks were Jews not Russians

putin is the most capable of social interaction among russians. others are even worse.

>Russia has always been a country who must lie, cheat, and murder

Oh so the US doesn't engage in lying (fake news), cheating (US presidential election during Bush's time) and murder (Clinton hit list) ?

You're a fucking hypocrite.

Meanwhile non-Russians athletes are hopped on adderall. Russia is just less good at legitimizing their cheating/doesn't care.

Commies committed mass murders on their own people, so did the Chicoms. Why aren't you demonizing the Chicoms then?
Also by your logic, shouldn't America be held accountable to the genocide of Native Americans?

"russian" it's ideological firmware. georgian bloody murderer Stalin was russian.

Compared to Russia, there's no fucking contest when it comes to which nation has committed more mass murders and more politically motivated assassinations. Gtfo of here with that horse shite. I'm not saying America hasn't used any of these tactics, but they have not SYSTEMATICALLY used these tactics.

even if assume that you are telling the truth - this does not cancel what you are attacking. Russia is a false shit and a terrorist state, regardless of whether the angels are around or not.
and what you do is called "Kremlin demagogy."

vanya, vodki net, idi domoi.

I'll demonize them if you want me to kek. We were talking about Russia though. I think mass murder is necessary in some instances for the establishment of a nation and that we don't have the same moral allegiance to those of other nations, organised or not.

thier idiology killed millions
starved other millions

what the west is doing is spreading common sense

Russia is a corrupt oligarchical mafia state, it's no better than North Korea.

So demonizing Russia is fine while ignoring your own faults and the terrorists because in your feeble opinion that they're worse than you guys are? What has the US got to lose to normalize relations with Russia? You really wanna push for Cold war again? You're agreeing with the kike democrap narrative which they already acknowledged that the collusion is a fucking nothingburger?

пoшeл нaхyй либepacт

Attached: 1503556174209.png (629x626, 694K)

that's true for literally every person in power

>that pic
Russia can't reclaim Soviet "greatness" and become America's rival in any sense again. They spent the accumulated wealth, both in physical and human capital, of Eastern Europe plus everything they could loot out of Germany in a few short decades, focused on a few narrow tasks.

>Why is Russia being demonized by the West?
Because the kleptocrats in charge of it would love nothing better than to bring America down to their level so they can be a "superpower" again by default, and start grabbing new territories to plunder.

>allegiance
Fucking moron. No allegiance here, just pervasive fear. Orwell was right.

Russia isn't the USSR anymore, mestizo. Were there any famines during Putin's reign? Fucking mestizo education smdh.

Cпaлилacь, хyecocинa pycнявaя. Ccy тeбe в poтaн, пeтyшoк oльгинcкий.

So you're just another typical blind (((patriot))) that follows any narrative that your government feeds your feeble brain like a good goy.

Nice to know.

Kill it with fire, guys. Prigozhin's factory.

so why do you push a picture like that? comunist roots are too deep in russia, people know it
they can use capitalism to survive but at heart they are communist
you fucking chink

>Why is Russia being demonized by the West?
Because millions of Boomers are stuck within the Cold War mindset as brainwashed purchasers.

Attached: 1465750248076.jpg (800x999, 132K)

A brainlet like you couldn't interpret the deeper meaning behind it, dumbfuck Mestizo.

The GKOs had 0% recovery rates. They were domestic disco notes. The eurobonds got paid. The whole thing was a Ponzi scheme. Hedge funds found a way to buy GKOs through Kazakhstan (I think), and they lost money on that. They weren't properly bought GKOs in the first place.

I think you are completely wrong on your analysis of why. That episode had nothing to do with this chimp out. Except for LTCM nobody lost money on them, because everyone cross defaulted, and flattened out their position. All the losses flowed to LTCM. It was a heist in its own right.

>just another self-hating scum

Attached: Av4vrIk_QSw.jpg (568x509, 102K)

Power breakfast?
Nah ... this is just the re-ordering of the Balkans and the minor-stans. I don't expect WWIII - just it's weighty rumor.

oh dude you got rekt, get out now

I don't think we should ignore the terrorists nor do I think we should demonize Russia. Islam and Russia have both earned the levels of distrust that the receive. Does that mean I don't think that there are many false flag political scandals caused by "Big Bad Russia"? No. Do I think America is a innocent virgin when it comes to spying, lying, and murder? No. But who tf gets caught the most doing it? Russia. Who actively praises his spies for their sacrifice to the nation? Putin. I do not want there to be another cold war, but I also don't think being best buddies with a country that so greatly disagrees with us is a great idea.

literally this, i mean people with non-mainstream political views(left and right-wingers) don`t support that hysteria about Russia

How many Americans are tortured daily by FBI?

Stop playing in the intellectual dirt, user.

I'm not russian, ty pidor.

>i'm not Russian
>in Russia

Must be a cuckhole who escaped conscription

Attached: 1401411879036.jpg (600x450, 61K)

I'm sorry that a country continually lead by homicidal maniacs for the past century perturbs me. I don't see how that makes me a blind patriot.

I should copy this to paste since i say it so often
>USA isolating and weakening Russia
>probably to go after China next and avoid solidarity among meme counties
>US feels threatened as power slightly wanes (insecure Murcia)
>will probably result in WW3

I'm going to bed so don't expect replies for explanation/sources

Because they want people to forget about Rotherham and the Paki problem, Clinton's emails, and the false flag shooting in Florida. At this point I'm fairly convinced WWIII could be a deliberate false flag to keep power structures in the E.U., China, Russia, and the U.S.A. intact.

Attached: 1507696942304.png (426x399, 235K)

Same goes with China, but is the narrative pushing for war and hostilities with China? No.
They steal your secrets, hack your military and undermine your economy and ascertain complete hegemony in the South China Sea and yet all they get is just a slap on the wrist with tariffs. The US has a lot more to lose if they demonize China than Russia.

You're just swallowing MSM good goy pills.

Attached: 1298387143001.jpg (297x285, 41K)

Physically or mentally?

Cold war it's bad idea, right.
Nuclear bombing many better.
This place is cursed.
They will never corrects.
Look at this degenerate above.
He's proud of this shit.
Such is any russian.

>invades Iraq, Afghanistan on false pretenses with plenty of unanswered war crimes
>destabilize Syria, Libya and Ukraine
>Somehow Russia is the demon

Attached: 1313029755001.jpg (500x500, 128K)

Leave the country.

I never stated that China was any better than Russia, nor have I even stated an opinion on China. This was a thread on RUSSIA, not CHINA. That does not mean I'm pro-China by any means. I absolutely despise China for taking over Tibet, let alone all the other shit they do.

Putin is evil, he needs to go, Russia cannot join the civilised world with Putin in charge.

amazon.com/Putins-Kleptocracy-Who-Owns-Russia/dp/1476795207/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1521175028&sr=8-1&keywords=kleptocracy

Attached: 1512362498696.jpg (1024x768, 626K)

Russia is blamed for every conspiracy because nobody likes them. Nobody likes them because Russia doesn't care for decorum or tact, instead choosing to act how it pleases them when it pleases them. The fact that they're kind of assholes just multiplies the problem.

Shut up, a narrow-eyed singapore scum.

Because you are stupid.

Because you are nothing more than a flower waiting for pollen from creatures that are smarter than you.

Because you need to have things explained to you and be red pilled.

Because you are fucking weak.

And always will be.

Attached: war (2).jpg (600x401, 229K)

It's fucking ironic that you still defend the actions of the US from Obama's time to demonize Russia till today.

They're making Russia the big bad guy to brainwash you good goys so that any hostile action by the US led coalition against any Russian assets would not be met with internal protest since the US & friends are losing their foothold in Syria. Sure Russia is filled with corruption and pseudodictatorship with Putin in power, but they're pushing for peaceful relations with the US which was met with hostility. Trump wanted to normalize relations with Russia but his Kike puppetmasters in DC and Tel Aviv won't let him.

Both way together.

Russia is being demonized because the Jewish banking cartel is no longer in control of it. As soon as Putin jailed his political opponents, the Jews began fucking hating Russia with the same fervor they did right before the "Russian" revolution. This is part of why the muh Russian election interference narrative is run 24/7. They're putting as much pressure on Trump as possible to get him to enact the sanctions passed by congress, which would essentially finish Russia's weakened economy off and may force Putin into a war, much like the US did to Japan with the oil embargo. Russia must be allowed to stand as is, as the only other nuclear power on the planet not controlled by the Jews or the Chinese.

I can agree with you on that. I think America should've locked the borders up along time ago and I recognize the "War On Terror" was started under false pretenses. America has become so convoluted by personal agendas and the populous has been lulled into believing it's a "Holy War" just like the Christendom did.

What film was this from?

andrei rublev

That's funny. China can do whatever the fuck it wants and none of us can do anything about it. They will soon be the largest economy in the world. After years of stealing, they're innovating. Their military is being bolstered.

Get used to it, America doesn't matter anymore. Whatever China wants, it will have.

Give me money.

Fuck off mutt we aren't innocent either. Neither are the bongs (so don't go coddling them).

>a literal third world africa tier cuckhole living in a nation he hates

a тo? иди дoмoй хoхoл

Attached: 1401007045001.gif (320x240, 3.2M)

I want most sanctions lifted and all positive trade should be resumed, regardless of Russia's actions. If Russia wanted to start WW3 they would've done it a long time ago.

That seems to be the direction it's going. Idk if I could be ruled by a rice nigger...

russians will create a new Putin again, lol

How old are you?

Attached: rifkins.jpg (290x409, 26K)

Attached: 1521110982035 (1).jpg (998x1167, 181K)

Y

>choosing to act how it pleases them when it pleases them. The fact that they're kind of assholes just multiplies the problem.

Look who's talking.

Attached: 1277308929148.jpg (800x532, 98K)

Mainland gooks got their own problems at hand. Meanwhilee having a higher debt and a mass crisis to clean up without the UN noticing. Also Hong Kong, Manchuria, and Taiwan are all giving them big fat middle fingers to these commie gooks.

Domestic issues -->Distraction Russia
Russia Thread --> Distraction China
China Thread --> This Thread has been pruned

say it again later when the russian boot will trample on the face of your mother

Pol supporting reds...my we have fallen.

>reddit spacing
>meme flag

Attached: 1395106132066.gif (480x360, 3.31M)

Russia is a tool. It is being prepped in the minds of the public because (((they))) know communism ideology is on the rise in the West. Communism has been touted as a horrible ideology because it's the only thing that would actually bring down the Elites.

So, what do they do? They wake up the Russian bear every now and then. By doing this, they can conflate communism with horrible, horrible Russia, and justify the absolute crackdown on the ideology worldwide. It's quite an impressive plan. The past part of it all is you people have believe that Communist/Marxist ideologies are related to the SJW movement, which just adds further fuel to the fire.

There's no stopping this pattern, anyways, so don't worry about it.

Attached: Communize.jpg (852x480, 35K)

>supporting kike degeneracy and their narrative

Attached: 1498056494567.jpg (567x790, 354K)

Tы тaкoй тyпoй лoх, кaк ты yмyдpяeшьcя мимo штaнoв cpaть, pyccкий?

So I must sponsor your leave? Are you khokhol of some kind or what? Get a job, save up, get the fuck out, as easy as that.
Use work and travel or whatever suits you, if you're broke.

WAR GOD.

CLASS OF 2005 20721.

FUCK WITH THE REAL GET FUCKED BY THE REAL.

RIFK ALL DAY.

Attached: WAR DAWG.jpg (459x356, 51K)

I'll believe it when I see it. Too many nations and armies have made that statement and have not backed it up.

commie, get a job.

>communism
kill yourself retard

Attached: Jews NKVD.png (860x471, 42K)

я нe pyccкий, хoхлocpaч

кoнeчнo oн хoхoл. дypaк штoлe?

Attached: 1414334932001.jpg (453x604, 58K)