What the FUCK ever happened to rand paul? Why is he such a fucking pussy faggot now?

What the FUCK ever happened to rand paul? Why is he such a fucking pussy faggot now?
>wahhhhh, i wont support water boarding.

He used to be pols guy. why?????

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-230556.png (1080x1920, 715K)

He's right though. Torturing people in secret prisons is degenerate

That's a normal stance for a libertarian. Torture violates the NAP. He's trying to prevent precedent that would allow the torture of whites. Valid position, but I think that can be prevented other ways and still let us torture people who are clearly terrorists.

Water boarding is not torture leaf.
And if was, who cares?
They were terrorists

Canada is irrelevant, get out

Rand paul is the ONLY guy I trust in that whole dump of a place. I wish He was dictator, seriously..

He isnt Trump enough.

Attached: 1520771699919.jpg (480x562, 47K)

If he were a dictator he would have to change his positions because libertarianism isn't optimal. When the private sector doesn't fully fund charities and there's mentally ill homeless people dying in public people will want the government to do something about it.

this

Attached: 1518461209559.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

She's a kike and an Obama appointee.

>now you know the rules, interfere with the free market once you lose an eye second time a hand third time well lets just say there wont be a fourth time
fucking yes how do we make this happen?

Attached: Rand 2024.jpg (480x405, 38K)

>2018
>not being a sadist
Wow senpai.
Terrorists aren't even human, it's such a great feeling to tear them apart.

Attached: Alice_(ToA).png (500x500, 163K)

Jew who tortured Muslims and the US takes the blame and suffers for it.

Fuck Off Neocon.

Pol supports actual torture if degenerates done openly, not meme torture of goys done secretly

Trump is the swamp. Watch, extreme and radical warhawks will be appointed before the November election. Trump is step down after embarrassing defeat and Pence will carry the war torch against the new "axis."

He's one of the best, but he needs to improve on immigration.

He was mercilessly beaten by his transgender neighbor over some dispute about a lawn jockey and he never recovered.

Attached: Cana-cuck-ada5.jpg (1600x800, 186K)

charge your phone

>she seemed to "enjoy" torture
Except he's right. Anyone with any kind of relevant position would agree with him that the people you pick to carry out those acts aren't supposed to be sociopaths.

The thing with rand is that he's got his principles and beliefs, and never EVER budges from them. At no point in his life would he support this pick.

>Pol supports actual torture if degenerates done openly, not meme torture of goys done secretly
Torture,rape,sex; it's the way of the world, user.
You can't change it.

Rand Paul tortured that poor woman and now he's accusing her of enjoying it?
RAND YOU SADISTIC FUCK!!!!!

>>she seemed to "enjoy" torture
i think he is right, i mean i accept that torture sometimes is necesary, but one thing is being forced to do it and other is like it, i dont think someone who actually like it should have any kind of power, we do the thing we do because we must,not because we get a boner for doing them

Has Asteria been translated at all yet?

I don't play every Tales game, user.
There's way too fucking many.

I'm more into VNs than RPGs these days because it cuts the grind bullshit out.

Attached: some_characther.jpg (1920x1200, 189K)

Understandable

Tales got me into games and japanese culture as a whole, so I got a bit obsessed with it

he's under pressure from libertarians not to be too nice to Trump

He got shot by antifa at a fucking baseball game remember he is fucking woke and afraid.

He never supported water boarding.

>What the FUCK ever happened to rand paul? Why is he such a fucking pussy faggot now?

he failed to learn from his fathers mistakes

he is too principled and legitimately believes in goodness and shit. on one level its admirable, but sometimes its just naive.

you cant 'play by the rules' and be the 'outsider candidate'.

the country was goofed, the citizens were pissed, the situation very ripe for an opportunistic outsider to say 'fuck the establishment DNC and RNC! vote for me!'

rand did nothing to capitalize the angry protest vote.

and then trump came along, who had been seemingly waiting decades for a political climate just like this to run as an outsider.

paul should be heavily involved with healthcare and economic reform and maybe one day placed on the supreme court once he wises up a bit more. he will probably never be president, he isnt as ballsy as his father, who still wasn't ballsy enough to come close..

Always do the opposite of what the Leafs say.
WTF I love secret torture now.

>What the FUCK ever happened to rand paul? Why is he such a fucking pussy faggot now?

Can you verify where in the past did he approve of torture? Please by all means show us. He's always had staunch libertarian isolationist views nigger. Just like his father.

The CIA really do post here.

He's right in opposing that cunt. Fucking CIA whore from Bush era, probably planned 9/11.

This, and I can see why. They don't get that much useful information from it, and it wouldn't be a stretch to have someone like Kamala Harris decide to waterboard "right-wing extremists", which would be gradually expanded to include anyone who doesn't exactly tow the progressive line. Remember, they even fucking called Mitt Romney a nazi.

>Tfw Rand Paul got MK ultra'd

Rand Paul is neither a Republicuck nor a Trumptard, I don't know why you're so surprised by this. He's not going to go along with neocon idiocy simply because the orange nigger puts his le MAGA xD stamp of approval on it.

OP youre a fucking idiot and you dont belong on Sup Forums

If you torture your enemies and discover their plots, then they win!

rand paul was never our guy, ron paul was, then the libertarian steam died partly because obama pretended like he was gonna be like ron paul and then completely lied and did the opposite, red pilling us into hating niggers and nonwhites in general

then ron paul was like im getting too old for this shit and passed the torch to his son who was then outed as a kike

and i guess people realized that libertarianism would probably just allow jews to get away with jewing even more and flipped around the other side of the political spectrum to be more authoritative centrists, IE nazis

Rand Paul is a fukken moron. His father was a god. I hope Ron is ashamed of his son.

The problem with you libertarians is that you think the shit skins will somehow keep to our morality. That's your racism trying to impose your morality on them. They're going to torture us no matter what. Just like the cartels if we're nice to them are they going to stop skinning kids alive? Nope. So the terrorists already violated the NAP by being willing to torture us so now we can send in our child torturer's with their tiny Mcimplements of torture.

Everyone has their niche. Why would you want to have some queezy person there wouldn't it be torture for them to have to run it? Might as well put someone who is gung ho and likes the job in so they try hard it's called Human Resources you bigot.

>And this is why he and hid Daddy can't get elected
>pic of one white kid in a school of blacks glaring at him at least i still have my constitutional principles dot jay peg

That speech was fucking great. Based Randlet

Attached: 1491687762875.png (675x665, 897K)