Kangs of the road beep beep

kangs of the road beep beep

Attached: road kangs.jpg (640x360, 35K)

>nigs spend too long trying to read sign
>crash car

how are people hacking these things?
asking for a friend

this isnt a hack. various state departments of transportation like to get cute with their safety messages. this is one

I saw this message on my way home yesterday in VA. I chuckled and imagined the negro at VDOT who thought he was so fucking clever. Then I said out loud to nobody "WE WUZ SAFETY KANGZ" and continued my drive home.

guaranteed a nigger didnt even come up with this. it's pure soyboy reddit pun-master faggot type of shit

id still like to know how they do it. i know they use RF. can never find the freq

Anything but a negroid working at VDOT though? idk man, even the soyboys don't want government jobs.

>even the soyboys don't want government jobs.
they make so much more than anyone else doing the same job
they are useless

>implying nigs can even read

this isnt one of those unfixed signs that you can snap the padlock and write whatever your heart desires, m8. disrupting one like OP pic would take an insane amount of effort and it would probably last

>95
>barely any traffic
How did this happen?

you can see the antennas on the boxes. they use RF to send the message. it could be done

Massive 59 car pileup 500 yards behind him.

Saw this too. How many people from VA we have in this thread? Cesspit Cville here, driving home from a trip South.

I saw it on 395 on my way home at one of the points they have a sign between the Pentagon and Seminary Rd. (I think)

So they put it all over then. I saw it on 95 somewhere south of Richmond.

I saw it in Chester today.

Might be some DOT device or they could use a wifi signal nearby. Do some investigating. I'm sure there are multiple defcon talks on this.

JFGI
There's servive panels on the boxes controlling them, often from the same suppliers of the mobile signs. That said, governments never use encryption for anything ever, so it shouldnt be too hard to RF it either.

some of them look like HF antennas. i just want to see what its all about. imagine putting redpills up on there?

Just watched it today. Out for dinner with a buddy and decided to see it. Its not a very good movie, has effects like transformers (in a bad way), just over the top effects that make it impossible to take seriously. In addition, the musical score was rather annoying, and the costumes absurd (apart from the black panther costume). The whole premise of the movie is retarded, and they demonize white people as "colonizers" and "broken white men" (masked in humor of course). Marvel is just awful in general. I don't see the appeal to any other their movies except to children.

Best thing is if they knew world history they would know Europe was constantly under attack for thousands of years from external threats which threatened to conquer them, subjugate them, enslave them, wipe them out. The Europeans halted all attempts at external dominance. Africa was not first conquered and subjugated by whites, they were conquered and subjugated by arabs. The first colonizers of Africa were arab traders, and the first to enslave Africans (aside from other Africans) were arabs. Whites showed up later with better weaponry and took over a network which was already in place and established. White people are the devil though and fucked up the world because of evil or something.

Safety is kangz!

i dont use jewgle
i just like playing around with RF and computers
ill figure it out.
just imagine being able to put something up on everyone of them in a 200-300 mile radius

>just imagine being able to put something up on everyone of them in a 200-300 mile radius
literally impossible unless you're the guy in the DOT building. just saying.

most have HF antennas. im not saying it would be easy. something the chins should look into. they all receive a signal from somewhere

You understood what I was implying though, yes? You're not the first person to notice these signs.

i do. and im sure im not. gonna have too look into this more.
what do you do for fun m8

It's because our existence is unfair to them. Being honest and working hard is impossible for the vast majority of humanity. It's unfair to always win.