I'm Swedish and I belong to the Post Milk Generation

This is a shelf in a Swedish grocery store, say something nice about it

Attached: post milkk.jpg (720x960, 576K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YfbVkQHh8s4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A cheap way to make a societal mirror

Attached: illust_65098468_20170928_230526.jpg (800x1029, 274K)

When I went to Sweden they put bananas on pizza what the fuck is wrong with your people Sven?

Attached: 1520435304285.jpg (708x480, 37K)

Niggers are lactose intolerant. Get used to it.

How do you sleep at night knowing your own government wants you to grow a pair of tits?

Attached: 1517854915320.jpg (480x497, 55K)

Why are the signs in a Swedish grocery store in English? That's very bizarre to me.

when will Sweden change it's flag to better represent it's changing demographics?

Attached: Flag_of_New_Swedistan.svg.png (1600x1000, 6K)

Anchovy is cute!

Meh, it's a good thing. Why would you want to drink a pus-laden, hormonal soup of estrogen squeezed from some doped up bovine.

Just stick to almond milk and avoid the soy.

it would be racist to have it in Swedish

POO

This

In Canada, Canadians drink homo milk.
In Sweden, homos drink swedish milk.

Fantastic

i started drinking real milk again for the first time in years after drinking almond and rice milk and i feel way better

but its grass fed cows milk, and it tastes better than anything ive ever eaten pretty much too

kikes have ruined our diets and we dont even fucking know it, leaving us searching for nutrition elsewhere only to make it worse

You're full if shit. Aryans have been on a diet of meat and milk for thousands of years. The fats raise test, not the other way around

Why would you guys not drink milk? You're one of the few people who can digest milk without shitting yourselves. Most of the world is lactose intolerant, it's a genetic advantage over the rest of the world to be able to digest whole milk.

Cool variety, not enough soy though.

What in the goddamn?

This. Milk is a white-specific superfood. It's nature's protein shake

>Why would you guys not drink milk?

Drinking anything other than water is pretty bluepilled.

damn that sounds good for some reason

>This faggot can't buy milkbags for his family

Attached: Canadian mutthunt.png (1600x1203, 3.42M)

>no human milk selection
it's shit

Attached: sunsetsukimi_by_hataraki_ari-dbdd7jw.png (1024x1024, 910K)

I’ve never seen anything like this, must be Gothenburg or Stockholm.
Disgusting!

Keep up the good work sweden

Attached: 332.jpg (480x352, 76K)

I drank milk for the first 21 years of my life, every day, still ashamed of it because of what I've been doing to cows all this time. Oh and what you bring up is another reason, why would I participate in drinking milk when it emphasises some kind of genetic superiority over black people? I go without milk in solidarity with the people who don't have that lactic privilege.

Reminder that it's only non-whites you don't drink Milk.

Whites have been drinking Milk for hundreds of years. Milk is great for you. Drink Milk.

IN

>29.90 swede dollars for a few cups of """"""milk""""""

Attached: 1512604787728.gif (300x169, 1.16M)

You probably drink Somali cum instead.

Attached: download.png (206x245, 11K)

This

Drink milk my fellow white man

Attached: DzFmR1A.gif (501x585, 10K)

its not, unless theres like a peanut sause on the whole thing. the reason pineapple pairs so well with pizza is cause its sweetness mates well with ham and mozz and crispy crust.

Attached: 1485711744819.jpg (640x640, 49K)

That's like 2 real dollars burger with tax already included.

Yes would have liked more soy-based alternatives, but I'm glad we have Soy Whip, it's my favourite.

Attached: hwhip.jpg (117x214, 53K)

Fucking disgusting, I wish Malmöites and Stockholmers all died in a nuclear fire

Looks like a shelf a faggot would buy their "milk" from.

You have failed your ancestors and the cross which your flag used to represent, soy boy.

Naw, whole milk is actually super nutritious and healthful for certain individuals who are able to digest it. That shit is literally designed by nature to nourish baby cows, people who have ancestors that evolved to utilize that environmental source of sustenance should take full advantage of it. Your ancestors probably went through a lot of hardship and shitting themselves to gain that ability.

For burger bros.
We inject our cows with TONS of animal derived estrogen, which is much more harmful to development than plant based estrogen.
If you really want to cut it all out, do almond milk.

NIGGERS MAKE ME SICK!

This is a bait thread buy ill bite

Attached: cops.jpg (720x685, 72K)

Just think of it as a trade off for not having the ability to dunk or be good at sports.

you're a retard

just don't be a stupid nigger buying that shit from the store. unless the package states it's 4% almond, commercial almond milk is at most 2% almonds, and often 1%. at 2% almonds, you can make 2 gallons of almond milk for the less than the cost of half a gallon from the store.

all you need is almonds, water, and a blender. after it's blended, you use a cheesecloth to strain the fiber. that's it. I use 1.5 to 2 cups of almonds per 6 cups of filtered water. the shit sold in grocery stores is not almond milk. what i make is almond milk. it's pure, it doesn't contain soy, it doesn't contain pus.

stop wasting money on commercial garbage that you can easily make yourself. i would understand if it was some extreme and costly process but it isn't. the entire process takes about 5 minutes total with a vitamix. it wouldn't even take much longer with a crappy blender.

But do they do that with dairy cows or the meat cows?

Jesus I get a gallon for 2 bucks even for chocolate. You swedes sure love the butt rape huh?

Not comparable unless you only consume grass-fed raw milk.

Why is the sign in English

Post-milk, nu-soy.

>Humans, not those things in Africa or Asia, but actual Humans, evolved to drink milk until a certain age (usually teen years when acne shows up) in order to survive harsh climates where food sources would sometimes become scarce.

Drinking milk or consuming massive quantities of dairy past age 16 or so is damaging to your body. Don't believe me? Stop consuming all dairy products for two weeks, and you can go ahead and toss out all those acne products.

>getting acne

lol shit genes

That is just another way of saying soyboy, right?

Attached: 1518557939246.png (640x600, 115K)

That milk is the whitest thing in Sweden

Someone has to pay for all those rapefugees. Food, clothes, houses, education, world-class medical treatment. It's not free.

At this point a war would be better

Almond milk isn't that bad desu but nothing beats the real thing.

What if you don't have acne or any adverse side effects from drinking milk? For me personally it soothes my stomach and tastes creamy and delicious. Have you ever tried to eat your favorite cereal with anything other than milk? It's awful. Have you ever had a rich dessert with almond or coconut milk instead of cows milk? Might as well have not bothered IMO.

Thanks to our free schooling, almost everyone is bilingual. English is in vogue and is often used in commercials. It is regarded as the "cool" language.

Dairy, to get them to 24/7 lactate.
I'm not trying to countersignal the soy meme, it's great people are focused on healthy eating. Just US milk is really really high in easily absorbable estrogen, much more than soy.
When I cut out dairy milk two years ago I permanently lost about 7lbs, no acne, my beard doubled in thickness and I'm generally less depressed. I still eat tons of meat.

trips of truth

>american nutritional "science"
kek

it's like a "how to transform sven to svenja"-showcase.

i realy like the rice milk with vanila

im glad shit like this exists i can now eat cornflakes everyday, lactose intolerance is gay

Banana pizza is fucking good

all of you saying non whites can't digest milk are full of bullshit. I am 100% Korean and it is my favorite drink, especially raw and unpasteurized, although I can't get that anymore. Go fuck yourselves you liars.

This.

I tried almond milk today and it tasted like chalky water and had zero nutritional value.

Who the hell drinks milk?
I eat a lot of cheese

It look so infantile
I heart eco
Not dryck, nok all over
Are you guys retarded^

you can't get it anymore because you are dead from drinking milk, you faggot ghookst

There's no greater sign of emotion based soy reasoning than using hysterical exagerative language to describe mundane things.

yet here I am posting on Sup Forums

never mind i see it was a joke really tired so i didn't catch that

What are the fucking odds of those numbers happening like that?

>Bananas on a pizza

Attached: michelangelo-pizza.png (323x251, 117K)

Attached: 1515126713203.webm (1080x1080, 2.94M)

CRINGE

seriously what the fuck is up with swedes why are they so different?

I started to buy soy milk. how much time until i begin to... you know... look like how i feel inside

Attached: tewtwet.jpg (350x350, 63K)

this should be a capital offense

bunch of pussies

>Niggers are lactose intolerant.
Oh, is that lactose-free milk is so popular now? I never put that together.

drink two boxes a day, eat lots of omega-6 fatty acids, drink soda. about a year.

Attached: Understand You're Swede.jpg (420x416, 33K)

>Milk is bad for adults
Found the lactose intolerant mutt. Kys pls

Attached: 4D4BA26B-F816-40FD-8287-A2BDC6BAFBE7.png (602x455, 211K)

Usually you Aussies bring great shitposts to the table, but this was too far.

this makes me want to blow my head off with a kel-tec

you have a lot of dycks to drain

s-sorry

Attached: 1511971816934.webm (640x360, 2.73M)

nigger are you retarded?

It's been long since I've felt so much rage.

>date] [Auto] No new posts

Attached: fugggg.gif (298x206, 321K)

Would you like to see the full vid with sound?

youtube.com/watch?v=YfbVkQHh8s4

Your country is a shit hole.

Attached: FB_IMG_1519275383725.jpg (502x711, 36K)

1/10,000

First post is 1/10
Second follow up is 1/100
Final is 1/10

You're an absolute monster! Here's your (you). Got anything else?

Attached: MasterOfTheShitpost.jpg (3000x2000, 636K)

Nah

Attached: This kills the American.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Faggot 6 year old spiderman looks like he likes all the new swedish men

sometimes i think “oh it’s just a vpn sweden especially the Sup Forumsaks arent this cucked” until I stoped and noticed i have never seen a simi-masculine thing said by a swed and have with that what you will

Attached: BE5C10E2-F80E-435B-81C8-7A21432F6994.jpg (641x640, 83K)