We need to find who this flight attendant is so we can flay her alive and make her suffer

nypost.com/2018/03/14/mom-pleaded-with-flight-attendant-not-to-stow-dog-in-overhead-compartment/

We need to find who this flight attendant is so we can flay her alive and make her suffer

Attached: 1521133545585.png (665x646, 495K)

No reddit scum.

We need to stop motherfuckers from bringing animals into the cabin. Stick them with the luggage if you absolutely NEED to travel with an animal.

Seeing eye dogs are the only exception, but you better be fucking eyeless, and it better not be because of diabetes.

>We need to stop motherfuckers from bringing animals into the cabin. Stick them with the luggage if you absolutely NEED to travel with an animal

Absolutely nothing wrong with bringing animals on the plane (I don't, but others can), especially small dogs like the one in the picture.

Quite being a dirty Muslim cunt.

Why though?

Babies are worse, but nobody is trying to shove those cunts in an overhead bin.

Wdid she stand up for herself?

United apologized, it's just a dog, they could have refused. This is a on issue and pretty much reddit tier garbageposting

The bs service dog epidemic must end, leave your pet at home its not a replacement for children

This 2bh. We don't need additional yelling and pissing. Also groups with infants should be seated together at the back of the plane so they understand the suffering they impose on others

why was the dog on the plane to fucking begin with
I'm fucking tired of fuckers thinking they can bring their dogs everywhere with a flimsy MUH SERVICE DOG excuse

>Tfw deathly allergic to dogs
Put your shitty dogs in a shelter and don't travel with them

Why dont the overhead compartments have holes so the animals can breathe?

a cat would have loved it desu

Hmm by the way i didnt know you could board the plane with an animal out of luggage.

>Stick them with the luggage
isn't that what killed the dog?

A lot of people claim these animals are for psychological needs because they don't want to go through the effort to get a proper cage, ice bowls, etc. Plus french bull dogs are genetic abnormalities and probably had a fucking heart attack up there. I don't suspect overheads have good airflow but they're not air-tight, but those dogs have abysmal breathing abilities anyway. Plus why didn't the family check up on their dog during the flight? They just let it sit in an overhead tomb the entire time? What was the point of bringing them on in the passenger area if they're not an animal whose intention is to reduce anxiety? Everyone showed poor judgement but for fuck's sake this could've been easily avoided if they didn't try cheesing animal transportation.

>t. parent works in airlines

Attached: 1515893633358.png (635x457, 258K)

That was the carry on compartments not checked luggage

>put dog with luggage
>uh oh, luggage and dog not found

That's why you get travel insurance

>and it better not be because of diabetes
Kek

Attached: IMG_6732.jpg (706x480, 62K)

we need to stop letting niggers on planes and let more doggos take their seats. fuck off

Nice, I get the fat jew pay day, but what does this do to get my fucking dog back.

That shit was dead when she got on the plane. She’s trying to sue or get some free miles

That can kill pets too. This family was following airline regulations. The dog was in a pet carrier that fit under the seat.

A lot of people heard the dog bark

I'd rather deal with a dog on a plane than someone's screaming child.

You can't.

You can pay extra to be allowed to bring a dog in a doggy carrier. They're usually made out of mesh.
It has to be able to fit under the seat, though.

The owners paid, the dog fit, and they initially refused.
It was either dog dies or get booted for arguing with some cunt flight attendant.

This.
I don't have anything against dogs, but fuck dog owners and their entitlement.

Attached: 1496364035276.jpg (234x250, 15K)

time out. its a fucking dog. It has no feelings and it doesn't understand anything except eat and shit. it didn't even care when it died.

No. The stewardess forced them to put the dog in the overhead compartment.

Don't be shady
Bin that baby

>being that dependent on an animal that you have to take it everywhere with you

yeah that's completely healthy user. next thing you're going to tell me is that we should let mass waves of immigrants into the west.

You buy a new one. If you really cared don't fly with your goddamn pets

>nu-Sup Forums actually defending this kikery

Attached: 1520365191509.jpg (1200x1171, 241K)

Just put the animals is the bottom compartment. People with allergies have to deal with some fat bitch and her "companion dog" while they have to suffer immensely. ADA was a mistake and George Bush is a faget.

I remember when Sup Forums wasn't full of edgelords and this kind of apathy towards our furry friends was quarantined in animal abuse edge threads.
Daily reminder that a decade ago this site used to dox animal abusers all the time.

shut the hell your mouth

This place has been taken over by heartless redditors.

Nothing wrong with dogs, it's just retarded to force everyone on the plane to deal with your pet. They survive perfectly well in the luggage bay(not the overhead), so why annoy people? Look at OP's pic, that is a loud yappy mutant breed that WILL piss at least once during a flight.

Babies are worse, but I can't find a way to punt them off the airline while still enjoying freedom.

THIS

Amen

laughed/10

No, they brought it into the cabin (instead of checking it as freight like any normal dog owner does) the left it in the aisle instead of keeping under the seat. Because they were endangering the lives of several HUMANS in event of an accident, they were told to stow it in the overhead bin.

Attached: terrible stairs 02.jpg (2000x1500, 262K)

People and their animals these days. Why the hell did we let them into our homes in the first place? You're providing the thing food for which it doesn't have to hunt and it doesn't have to fend off competition. Surely that's enough. You're brining it on a fucking plane? What happened to dog houses? Zoos are also garbage. #EndAnimalCaptivity

>it didn't care when it died

You're a fucking retard and your opinion should be kept to yourself from now on.

stfu nigger

Babies don't make peoples' eyes water and sneeze. Not everybody can sit near an animal in a tight tin can flying through the air very well.

Attached: roastie.webm (269x480, 1.73M)

this is one complex issue. i hope the airlines get sued but not a penny goes to the owner. leave the fucker at home

Why doesn't this stupid fuck speak English?

Underrated shitpost.

>killed an animal
>FLAY THE WHITE WOMAN
You're a fucking abbo, aren't you?

yep.

this "emotional support animal" thing is just indulging, entertaining, and enabling mental illness.

learn to cope and function without this childishness.

Criminally under rated.

The dog wasn't on anyone's lap or in another seat. If the dog is small enough and in a proper carrier, you can usually put the pet under your seat. It's normally a safer alternative to storing with luggage

edgy sociopath channer faggot

I don't know anybody with a pet allergy so severe that they can't be in a room with a breed is in a kennel, and one that doesn't have dander issues and sheds very lightly. That's a shitty argument against the pet thing. I don't trust people that don't like dogs.

You care about your dog? You refuse the attendant. The attendant can throw you off the plane if they want but you'll at least save your dog.

Kids on planes are worse than dogs

If the family was trying to do the ESA bullshit, the dog wouldn't have even had a carrier. Small animals are permitted if their crate fits under the seat.

Yes, she pleaded, in fucking Spanish. Speak English mother fucker

If being next to a dog can kill you you deserve to die

Fuck that fat cunt and her stupid dog.

Fake news psyop. Nice try IDF. I'm not falling for it.

The one abusing the dogs is the shitty owners who bring them everywhere

>Nothing wrong with dogs
I have intense allergic reactions to dogs and cats. I could literally die if I were in the same room as one for more than a couple of hours. Your dogs life is not more important than that of another human's.

Things that can't survive in the natural world should die.

Isn't that the argument that nationalists make about not giving africa food aid.

>airlines ban peanuts for alergy
>let dogs on

How about you just die and quit inconveniencing the rest of us

This

>Things that can't survive in the natural world should die.
Ergo little yappy dogs like the one in the OP should die.
Thank you flight attendant for killing that dog.

>I could literally die if I were in the same room as one for more than a couple of hours.
weak
>Your dogs life is not more important than that of another human's.
I thoroughly disagree. Where do you get the audacity to assert this as fact as though it were in no way a controversial opinion? Dennis Prager pls go.

You're most likely lying becsuse I've literally never heard of a human going into anaphylactic shock from being near a dog, especially a breed that doesn't have shedding and dander issues , but if you're not, you're a giant pussy lmao.

I could survive in the wild without dogs. Dogs are not vital for human survival, except in fringe cases.

Because I have the right to live, and human rights trump animal rights every time. It's why Harambe was shot.

>The carrier was partially blocking an aisle before the three-hour flight, so the flight attendant told Robledo to move it into the tight overhead confines.

>Robledo asked if she could carry Kokito in her lap, but the flight attendant refused, Sophia told ABC News.

>Fellow passenger Maggie Gremminger told WNBC that “it didn’t feel right” to place the carrier in the bin.

>“(Another passenger and I) looked at each other and said, ‘Did they just put the dog up there?’” said Gremminger, who even Googled whether animals could fly safely in overhead compartments.

>Robledo told Spanish-language Telemundo 47 that when the flight attendant realized her blunder, she denied knowing there was a dog inside the carrier.
>“She left crying, saying that she did not know it was a dog,” Robledo said.

>The Association of Flight Attendants-CWA, which represents United workers, said in a statement: “This was clearly a terrible accident as there is not a single Flight Attendant working for any airline who would knowingly direct a passenger to put their pet in an overhead bin.”

lying cunt
burn her!

>Last year, United had the highest number of animal deaths of any US carrier, according to the Department of Transportation — with 18 animals killed and 13 injured.
don't use united for pets, all other airlines = 6 deaths.

>United also was sued last year by the owners of a giant rabbit that died on one of its flights.
lol

Being near dogs and cats gives me breathing issues. Like, severe breathing issues. I've been to the hospital because I had issues breathing after being near a cat for just 3 hours.

there is medication for that

Babies are human dogs are not. 1 baby is more valuable than all the dogs in the world put together

>Because I have the right to live
The only rights you have are the ones that are enforced
>and human rights trump animal rights every time
Conjecture. Both me and many, many other people on Earth would have 0 problem annihilating animal abusers. If a human life isn't even worth more than an animals wellbeing, how can it be worth more than their life?
> It's why Harambe was shot.
>someone acted on a belief therefore that belief is true
weak argumentation there pal

What race is it?

She didn't have to get on the plane if they weren't willing to accommodate her pet. In the end this was her choice.

That’s not a dog. Any dog under 25kgs is a cat, and cats are useless.

I don't normally carry medication for it because I'm almost never around dogs or cats.

No, human rights do legally trump the rights of animals. Unless you live in China. And I'm not flying to or from China, so that point is moot.

And abusing animals is not the same. I don't abuse animals. I love my pet parakeet, and would never abuse it, but I most certainly would have no problem killing a cat or a dog if it was me or them.

You realize that planes refresh the air in the cabin like 20x an hour right? Your excuse is still shitty. Planes have actual ventilation systems that are pretty fucking good.

You should just kys yourself user

Any race. Even a niggers life is more valuable than a dumb mutts life...not by much but still more valuable

>asking the real questions

1000 nigger babies are not worth one well bred GSD/Husky/Scotch collie.
Allergies I can understand, crying babies awful but understandable, nigger babies are scum. Cucks who adopt those creatures are no different from trailer trash/niggers/stupid hoes that get pitbulls they can’t control

>1 baby is more valuable than all the dogs in the world put together

lol

Attached: 92d.jpg (211x239, 5K)

>Even a niggers life is more valuable

Attached: 1492372583852.jpg (800x794, 46K)

French Bulldog
Nothing of value was lost this fine day.

Attached: Angry_Cat.jpg (1600x1200, 410K)

>No, human rights do legally trump the rights of animals.
And the rights of nonwhites trump those of whites by dint of antidiscrimination laws. I guess nonwhites are important than whites.
>And abusing animals is not the same. I don't abuse animals. I love my pet parakeet, and would never abuse it, but I most certainly would have no problem killing a cat or a dog if it was me or them.
>I
>I
>I
>Me
>all said with the smallest possible amount of self-awareness
gb2reddit

I hate babies. They should all be gassed.

>Baby's are human dogs
Your a sick man

Waste of trips. I could kill the pack of mutts down the street terrorizing people, and liberals would come to their defense, but the police would understand. I can’t do the same with niggers.

Why not?

Dogs go def if placed in the luggage area because it is extremely noisy.

Most dogs are well trained.
If you feel the need to be cruel to an animal that loves unconditionally, you are probably a mudslime or a kike and need to be fucking gassed.

>t shitskin

Dude kys

No you kys yourself

Allergic to symbiotic animal
Shit genetics

Kek

t. nigger
maybe they shouldnt have allowed it in the first place before killing the poor pupper
stupid fagot

She's a white mother with white children, she gets to have her fucking dog with her. If you care so much that it offends you, you're a dirty shit skink
White people lvoe animals

Attached: 4-644.jpg (590x351, 47K)

Dogs our the niggers of the animal kingdom

Liberals and their damn laws
Also we’ve domesticated dogs since ancient times and recently have got the mixes accurate enough to have standards for breeds and traits. Niggers are pretty much as feral now as they were when the other blacks and jews shipped them over. Niggers are a failed prototype. Fuck them.