Made in Abyss and Princess Principal Sales, did they sell enough for second seasons?

Bluray

*7. *5,008 **5,008 Princess Principal Vol.2 Special Limited Edition
*8. *4,911 **4,911 Made in Abyss Blu-ray BOX 1

DVD
22. **,406 ***,406 Made in Abyss Blu-ray BOX 1

Previous Sales for Princess Principal
Bluray
13. *,467 **6,719 Princess Principal Vol.1 Special Limited Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

someanithing.com/8331
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Princess Principal will probably get a second season announced next April according to Sup Forums posts I read

Lol So poor

>someanithing.com/8331
V1 of PriPri is at 7,132 now

PriPri Vol 1 sold more than 7k, vol 2 5k but it was out on the 27th so it's only three days sales. We'll see next week.
MiA sold decently, if the manga also got a nice boost it might get a S2 eventually, but the issue here seems to be the fact that there aren't enough chapters out yet.

Princess Principal only exists to sell mobage. Whether more of it will get made depends pretty heavily on how well the mobage is doing. (6k avg is good but its not really "if they like money they'll make a sequel" range)

Why are you so obsessed with this lie?

Don't spread false information. At the October 28th screening they said that the BD sales are almost sufficient to greenlight a S2, they never said anything about the mobage.

>almost enough for a S2 just buy a couple more BDs
PriPri fans are literally retarded I see.

Retarded because they find a random user's words less trustworthy than what the anime staff said? All right then.

Well they said it specifically to get retards like you and I guess it worked.

Honestly anything around 5k I consider it a success these days.

I hope Made in Abyss gets an S2 especially after they introduced Bondrewd.

Even if they are just trying to jew people out they still said nothing about the mobage, so clearly the BD sales are what matters here.

>i-it's all a conspiracy
Fuck off.

If it was true the top of production committee wouldn't have been Bandai Visual but the company that produced the game.

I don't see why not

Man, there should be an explanation on the sticky or somewhere about how to read these fucking numbers

The explanation should be to ignore salesfags wherever you see them.

You're contradicting yourself you retard, by being here.

Saleshit becomes more and more irrelevant with each year. There is no need for it in future of Sup Forums.
Just like every person who thinks he has taste.

Don't worry PriPri fan, I'm sure if you just buy a couple more BDs the corporation will give you what you want.

When will I just be able to get the posters?

.t commie NEET who can't afford to support their favorite show

Its very sad. I remember the days that anime made 10k was meh and 20k was just good. No more 30k+ shows. Anime may be dead.

This worked out for me so far.
>falling for shitposting
+10k was always great success and 3-5k is breaking even.

I just want enough sales for MiA to keep the hope of S2 alive some time down the line.

I imagine 3Hz would jump on a PriPri S2 as soon as possible because it's their first real success.

>I remember the days that anime made 10k was meh
Those days never happened. How this myth started I will never know.

Less than 10% of the anime aired every year, regardless of whether it's the year 2005 or the year 2015, reach the 10k sales average mark. It's always been incredibly uncommon.

Like this anone says, , 3-5K has always been enough to break even and potentially greenlight a second season depending on how merchandise and stuff did. Always.

> No more 30k+ shows.

30K+ anime are even more rare, and is pretty much the domain of the same few mega franchises, namely Love Live, Fate, K-On, Gundam and Monogatari, and the mega hits such as Madoka Magica, Yuri on Ice and Osomatsu-san.