jiji was pretty cool

kek no one died again this ep

wasted tiger

subs are out

>Juuni Taisen - 05 [720p]

Clapping dude returns.

I forgot Tiger is even in this show.

Track and field : the episode.

You would never believe that this goofy looking chucklefuck is an alpha operator and family man. I hope he goes out with a bang.

Meant to post this one. Just look at him.

Would operate with.

>NOW, IT'S SHOWTIME EVERYONE!

i need a webm of the lewd tiger

you forgot he's a gamer too

that butchered english always takes me a second to realise that they are english words he's speaking and i didn't need to read the subs

Kungfu-ing the birds.

Sheep really just ranked Boar 4th out of all the other warriors?

>sheep
>saying stuff like this
Dead sheep soon.

Leg ranking
Monkey > Chicken > Boar > Tiger

Can anyone spoil me on whether or not Tiger survives? She's my favorite girl after Chicken got eaten by birds

I thought she was dead

When did Sheep even talk to Boar? She died right after they explained the rules

Watch the episode fags.

She doesn't. Bunny rapes her, strangling her to death as he cums inside her, and resurrects her dead body

Genius writing
Also Tora a cute

I want to fuck this kid.

>grandson
Got a wut out of me.

It seems like everyone dropped this show.

Monkey ded?

I'm sure everyone is just busy clapping their hands

That suits me fine.

Not yet, surprisingly.

>two episodes in a row with no deaths
Bravo, Nisio. My expectations have been subverted again.

>this is a boy
Are the subs wrong or are the nips trying to make me feel confused again?

It's not like there's anything to talk about. The death order is obvious and the novel is out
Truly the most amazing of writers.
So deep

>girls
>playing videogames

>mago
With some google-fu that means grandchild but no gender specified. I'd say retarded subs and pic related.

Here are some book spoilers

Tiger is his other granddaughter that he's trying to get to quit the fight. The last battle is old man, tiger, monkey, and bull. Tiger joined the fight because she was inspired by hearing grandfather's story of fighting

>fake spoilers

>Being this assblasted

Post real ones. Oh wait, I already did

What joy do you get out of trying to deceive people on the internet?

Dude how assblasted are you that you're choosing not to believe real spoilers

Sounds like bullshit. Specially because a retard bunny hater was saying that would happen only because "edge".

But I've read the book and so I know that is not true.

Nigga, we know rat wins.

I mean it's decent fake spoilers if it wasn't so god damn obvious that it's mostly following zodiac order and that rat will win

It's true

Tiger doesn't make any sense.

Why would a warrior who is in a life and death battle, just be drunk on a park bench? What if Ox or Rabbit came by to her?

I don't get it.

i'm guessing her power has something to do with drinking, like she gets stronger the more alcohol she drinks

It's a trap
Then screencap that part

>What if Ox or Rabbit came by to her?
Depends on the writer, I know this is somewhat a shit answer but it is what it is.

She is waiting for Ox

>literally says her power is drunken power
>huh why is she drinking

beats me user

I want to rub myself on Tiger's tummy.

>Going that far to make fake spoilers

I just don't understand people on Sup Forums sometimes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drunken_Master

Can't wait for monkey to die like a bitch. That's what being a pacifist gets you in war. She still hasn't even used her ability. Does she use it at least once before dying?

No but she has a chance to kill rabbit but hesitates. We only see her power in the flashback.

Ow the edge!

her real ability is persuading people with her words, as seen with chicken

She used it to make the floor break and that's it.
Munky a shit.

Didn't she also use it to break down the floor when she sensed Sheep's intent to blow everyone up at the very start?

Monkey winning the Junni Taisen makes no sense.

>In space station
>Told to kill all other fighters
>Found convienient shuttle to leave station
>Blows it up

If they are all similar in style, wouldn't he have to collect something to prove he killed them? Blowing the entire battelfield seems like such a retarded cop out. Also unlike the other fighters, he looks weak as shit.

We all agree rat is best boy, right?

No.

No, his ability is complete and utter bullshit.

Broken power does not make him best boy.

E V E R Y B O D Y D R O P Z I S S H O W

rat is the best boy but tiger is best overall

>a whole fucking episode extending Monkey's death
Don't tell me they are going to extend it so they would leave it for the final episode

Don't assume his gender, the child has not decided if s'he likes dicks or vaginas.

Swallowing the poison is a new rule because of that retarded cop out probably.Pretty funny if the poison was in that tournament too but the organizer just said "fuck it, he is the one left alive anyway".

I don't really care. It's cute and has an asshole and that's all I need.

I'm good, more monkey thighs.

>an edgy brat with broken power
Yeah, no.

But that wouldn’t have worked if chicken hadn’t been under the effect of one man army.

I didn't doubt for a single second she was best girl. Seems like I was right.

thats how she tries to justify it but there's a clear disconnect between her thoughts and her actions

Not at all, she's just like that, and chicken isn't evil, she just never met a good person before.

Kaban?

This scene made me chuckle uncontrollably for some reason.

I was looking forward to her dying this episode, but oh well. To see her raped or tortured would be nice too, but unfortunately this show isn't edgy enough for that.

Would Tiger be a good mother?

So sheep's special ability is nothing but he's just an ordinary old man who plans and schemes?
And judging by his plans, his whole assumptions are wrong? He might be the weakest in the tournament, everyone else had some special ability.

Reminder that when Rat wins he ponders 100 wishes, from world domination to wanting a big breasted little sister, in the end he never chooses, he wishes for his mind to be tampered with so he forgets he ever had to right for the wish, yes he wins but never remembers what exactly the prize was.

He has bombs.

Will Nisio stop being a nihilistic edgelord ever and write a decent story with decent ending instead of his usual
>it was all pointless lol