"look at shigaraki" i am done i am so done. You HEAR ME I AM DONE D-O-N-E

"look at shigaraki" i am done i am so done. You HEAR ME I AM DONE D-O-N-E

Other urls found in this thread:

78.media.tumblr.com/ffc7a61398f1d72e4f09a1e2b8b0df4d/tumblr_oyotavjVW81ve1krvo1_540.png
youtube.com/watch?v=LEIvAuekenk
youtube.com/watch?v=KjlJ1DApD2U
youtube.com/watch?v=4v_lYRb4OKk
youtube.com/watch?v=wczMrEV-jfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that girl hori waifu

So if deku in this picture is classmates with Shigaraki and Toga and Twice does he have a quirk now, and if so what is it?

>Kendou has Deku's face
I didn't want to realize this.

It's also not nice to tease Kendou being the MC.

When did volume 16 stuff come out?

78.media.tumblr.com/ffc7a61398f1d72e4f09a1e2b8b0df4d/tumblr_oyotavjVW81ve1krvo1_540.png

Toga : uggh Did you stab me with something Twice ?

Did hori draw this?

>toga as harley quinn
Well that works.

Hori is the biggest westaboo

hori drew this with his ass

how old toga is?

ohoho cool

How many chapters does vol.16 cover?

>Kendou with one-for-all
>Gigantic hands with All-Might's power behind them

I approve.

And 2D makes everything better.

If she uses OfA on her hands can she use higher percentages without injury due to the larger size?

What killed the hype?

Eri

But I love Eri. She really needed saving.

15~18

>930▶
>Is that girl hori waifu

most likely since he has a HANDS fetish

18, I hope. Otherwise Hori is a pedo.

My problem with Eri's arc is that they've reiterated the exact same point 4 times now

>Deku and Tintin run into Eri in the street
>Don't try to save her cause its too risky
>They realise that she's fucking terrified and they should've saved her and resolve to make sure she isn't scared any more
>Then the hero association puts together a meeting and again Deku and Tintin resolve to never let her be scared anymore
>Then Tintin saves her at the cost of his quirk, resolving never to let her be scared anymore
>Then Deku saves her, resolving never to let her be scared anymore

its like I FUCKING GET IT, THEY'RE HEROES HOW MANY MORE TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO RUB MY NOSE IN THE FACT THAT ERI IS BEING SAVED AND THEY WONT MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN

>My problem is that cheesy heroes are acting like cheesy heroes
I don't understand.

Twice that lucky bastard

Evil Mineta:
youtube.com/watch?v=LEIvAuekenk

its a buid up to remove Eri from the story. Killing her is the best way to continue the story and make character progression.

MY problem w/ this arc barring the rewind (hopefully, there would still be consequences and Deku's injuries won't get completely healed) is that this arc was supposed to show how far Deku is from the top in the world of the pros. He was right in both saving Eri and (so far) changing Nighteye's vision.
Hori's pretty sloppy w/ this arc, sadly.

Overhaul pointed out how predictable Deku's moves were compared to Mirio and Nighteye.
The eri save and nighteye vision things aren't really about the difference between him and pros. That was more about the essence of being a hero.

I was alluding to Aizawa and Nighteye's claims that being reckless bring more harm than good for pro heroes. Deku being right just shits all over the points that were supposed to be tackled and confronted by the end of the arc, not in the middle of it.

Well to be fair Aizawa and Nighteye also clash on that with All Might. I don't think the point here is that that is the difference between Deku and pros and more like that is the difference between All Might and the rest.
And Deku following All Might of course.

I think you saw a point that wasn't there.

Isn't Twice like...twice her age

Ever since the conclusion of the Kamino Raid, the goal of being the sole no. 1 pillar is being discouraged.
>The police/gov.t thinking about how they can prevent something like AM vs AFO.
>AM telling Inko that Deku wouldn't follow the same path.
>Deku broadening his use of attacks from punches w/c were what all AM did for damage.
>pic related

He can just make a copy of himself. Then the original and the copy would average out to being her age.

Yes but he still has "the madness" how Nighteye describes it that he shares with All Might

Maybe he will be different from All Might that he will be closer to his peers and the heroes of his generation unlike All Might who had a huge gap between him and even just the number 2 Endeavor

But he still will be the number 1 Hero. That is what Deku told us right at the start.

Yeah, one of the recurring themes of the series is that society being supported by an infallible hero tends to cause a lot of underlying problems. Nearly all of the major bad guys so far, except AfO, have been a direct side effect of it.

Really if you think about it All Might is the worst thing to happen to the world.

>hopefully, there would still be consequences and Deku's injuries won't get completely healed
Repeatedly crippling your MC is a bad idea. Look at Hajime no Ippo.

>AfO Kendou

So far Eri is just a spin on the Cure from X-Men. I think he just didn't want to have her quirk be just that and have it thematically be an actual devolution.

But her and Nighteye's quirk are stuff that has the potential to completely destroy a setting and Hori has to be really careful with it.

I guess I should've made it more clear; I was referring to Deku's injuries prior the arc: the reason he can't have his arms as his primary weapon. The consequences I referred to were about the arc itself. Mirio shouldn't get his quirk back, Nighteye should die w/ the extent of his injuries, and the like.

>Kendou as Deku
Goddamnit, where is that drawfag pic with Deku in Kendou's costume when you need it? Fucking pc died and i lost everything desu ;_;.

Well, i managed to find the black&white one. If anyone had the colored one please post it desu.

Maybe. She's for sure all of his editors' waifu though

>editors
>hate All Might's design
>love Kendou
How can people simultaneously have great and shit taste?

My personal theory is that Hori had a slightly different angle then changed it because the original quirk bullet description was "corrupting" a quirk and clearly not related to rewinding

Kendou not being the MC was a mistake

Why does class B have much better costumes than the majority of class A?

Hori learned how to not make not goal shit costumes

Wasn't that All Might's prior design? That was shitty

I could see that. I mean he clearly started off with the quirk erasing angle and maybe from there he figured since quirks are an evolution of humanity her quirk should rewind.

She’s not loyal to Deku like Ochaco is

I looked it up on chapter 135 for the FA release it was stated it was "a quirk to destroy other quirks"

Imagine Kendou MC trying to save Todoroki during their match

what did Hori mean by this?

Well yeah but that was from Nejire right? Mostly speculation at that point. They know her blood is what erases the quirk.

Only Overhaul really knows the specifics of her quirk.

Hori is Kira? So Bites the Dust was successful after all?

"Stop shipping her with the protagonist"

With her tits

Ochako is canon and Togafags are delusional.

He just wanted to make a reference. Also I don't think even the biggest Togafags think she has any chance of actually winning.

Maybe Hori hammers that point at the end with Eri's death

Death is really the only way I can think of for Eri not to mess up future arcs.

>implying Eri will survive
There is no future for her. Her quirk is the plot of Ultimate X-Men #41 where some boy's mutation killed 265 people and Xavier send Wolverine to kill the boy. Her quirk's sole purpose is to kill everything around her and the government would never allow something like that to exist.

So Deku is really pathetic and won't become the new all might.

>A mutation that causes you to radiate a poisonous deathsmog is the same as a quirk that lets you revert things to their former state

uh huh yeh good one nice thinking there champ

>their former state
The former state is nothing, Eri turns people into a state of nothing. It's no different from vaporizing people.

Her quirk is nowhere as dangerous as that boy's. Eri has to touch you to fuck you up, and it's very likely that once she gets older she can control it better or avoid triggering it at all.

>the government would never allow something like that to exist
It would be interesting to see what does the hero society do with someone like Eri.

That is when she is going full throttle like deku blowing his body apart with 100% OfA.
If she learns to control it she wouldn't just kill people around her with it indiscriminately.

Couldn't Xavier just give him a bodysuit or something? Isn't his job to look for ways to make mutation less dangerous?

The touch things is wrong. Eri's quirk was working on Deku even when he let go of her.

>failing once means you failed forever
Are you Japanese?

But then they wouldn't be able to tell a dark and mature story.

Deku himself said he can't call himself a hero if he can't save her.

Oh, I hadn't noticed. I thought it was the residual effect of her quirk. She must have a short range, anyway, otherwise Overhaul would already be a puddle.

He couldn't call himself a hero now if he fails, but he could in the future. Getting back on your feet after a setback is a staple of comic book heroes, even All Might wasn't always 100% effective. Anyway, I think Eri's death could even come from someone on the heroes' side.

?

Deku could succeed in saving Eri from Overhaul, but still fail to rescue her completely. My guess is Eri's quirk won't stop going out of control and to stop it she will rewind herself out of existence. I mean Deku still has to suffer in this arc, like he did in every other arc, and what's worse than saving a little girl only for her to kill herself in order to save him?

Alex Ross' art is 2d too smartass

14 is legal in japan

youtube.com/watch?v=KjlJ1DApD2U
youtube.com/watch?v=4v_lYRb4OKk
youtube.com/watch?v=wczMrEV-jfk

Mirio vs Overhaul was the best thing coming out of this arch

But the whole thing with shooting Eri with a quirk erasing bullet was dumb on all sides. I think people tend to forget about it with all the wilder things that have happened.

It made perfect sense. What about it was dumb?

1. A quirk erasing itself
2. Throwing, loading, and firing a gun all while Mirio is preparing to hit Overhaul. If there was time to do this, there was surely time to simply attack Eri with ground spikes.
3. From the perspective of Overhaul, thinking that Mirio would a) not want Eri's quirk erased and b) not be able to take out either of the two before dealing with the bullet
4. From Mirio's perspective, taking the bullet instead of trying to move Eri out of the way or attacking the shooter before they could fire. Even if it was a lethal bullet and not a quirk-erasing one, then he certainly wouldn't want to take that bullet either since it would put Eri in a bad situation anyway.

Nick fury wanted the incident swept under the rug with no witnesses

Or in summary, it was all a giant bluff that would have totally ruined Overhaul's plans if Mirio didn't take the bait. Assuming the bullet even works on her.

You could argue Chisaki spent months working on a concentrated form that directly attacks the whatever organ that generates regression in Eri's body.

Did you just forget the quirk of the guy shooting the bullet?

The truth-teller?

Yes. He knew what Mirio was concerned about.
He knew he would throw himself to save Eri

He wanted to save Eri's life.

He also had the element of surprise, Mirio didn't know what was in those vials exactly, it could've been a back up poison, it was in a seperate container if I remember correctly.

Exactly. Mirio was ready to take a bullet for Eri. Because he thought the intention was to kill Eri. And her reaction shocked him.

And because Nemoto's quirk they knew exactly how desperate Mirio was to save Eri.
The entire situation makes perfect sense if you are not retarded.

>that art reuse
>not once but twice on the same page

You've seen nothing yet.

I suppose you could also question why Overhaul wasn't carrying such a gun himself. Would've ended things much faster.

Didnt need the 5th and 6th frame.

Which girl

You take with one hand, Hori, but oh how much you give with the other!

Shit would be afraid to bend over near that Aizawa

Kendo/the girl "full cowling"

Probably the same thing they do with any dangerous quirk when used by a baby, like acid or antigrav.

I wonder what baby Dark Shadow was like.

Most kids probably develop their dangerous quirks at 4, by then they SHOULD have a good/wrong moral compass.