Wow women are crazy AND banning guns won't stop them from killing you

>In an interview with the police, Lovell’s girlfriend, Emily Javier, claimed that he was unfaithful to her when she saw his phone having a Tinder dating app. She added that his addiction to a particular video game, “PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds,” also prompted her to commit the act.

>Believing that he was cheating on her, coupled with the lack of attention she got, she told police that she bought a katana in the mall.

usa.inquirer.net/10926/jealous-girl-man-slashes-bf-with-katana-blames-his-alleged-cheating-and-addiction-to-video-game

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 11.49.14 AM.png (692x556, 150K)

Just give everyone katanas.

Attached: 1372398415634.jpg (800x1200, 423K)

Never stick your dick in crazy.

NIGGERS MAKE ME SICK!

Umm Sweetie,
it was two whiteys from Oregon

The majority of murders are random crimes of passion like this. There is zero evidence guns increase the murder rate and possibly they decrease it.

Attached: data gun control black race crime murder rate white america pol uk europe.png (619x352, 8K)

>whitey
>Javier
Umm no sweetie.

A katana from a mall geek-store? Do those things even have an edge? I'm trying to remember when my friends and I used to go to the ninja-booth at the flea market to look at stuff.

They are cheaply made out of chinesium but that doesn't mean it can't kill someone.

Checked!
Thule inches closer.

Attached: checkem.png (750x660, 529K)

if there were a gun in the house she would have used that instead of having to go out and buy a katana
its about accessibility and effectiveness.

>Cheating
>Video game addict
>Girlfriend
Something doesn't add up here

Umm Sweetie....?? Think again!

Attached: child sexydoll.png (817x652, 645K)

Show me the evidence. Gun bans do not result in a lower homicide rate. States and countries with fewer guns do not have different homicide rates.

The UK tried to ban guns. It didn't reduce murders at all, so now they are trying to ban knives. That used to be a joke. "Lol what are you going to do next, ban knives?" They fucking did it, and the homicide rate is still the same.

If someone wants to murder you, they will find a way to do it.

Attached: homicide rates and gun control by race.png (1920x1080, 91K)

umm sweetie..... think again!

Attached: whiteys.jpg (600x337, 63K)

But then I am stuck with being incel or gay. :(
All women are raging psychos.

Attached: 1521165745458.jpg (1242x944, 883K)

That chick is pure 56%.

Show you evidence there was no gun in the house? Just taking a guess...
In Australia for example shootings in pubs werent uncommon in the 70s and 80s. Someone gets into an argument, goes to their car/home, gets a gun, comes back, bang bang. Now they just glass each other.
If someone wants to kill you yes they will do it. And if they have a gun its so much easier.

Look at statistics all you want nerd it wont give you a proper picture.

Is this bait?
>flips in charge of recognizing race

well she aint a nigger thats for sure. she does have that crazy dyed hair though.

that painted hair hoaly shit

Attached: 1520881160007.jpg (600x800, 61K)

Nobody got shot, that's all that matters.

No you idiot. Show me evidence any gun ban has ever stopped murders. It didn't work in your country and it certainly won't work in mine.

It really is not any easier to kill an unarmed person with a gun than with a sword. Swords were incredibly effective weapons for thousands of years. People also really underestimate the number of people that survive getting shot (a decent percentage of gun suicides fail, and that's kind of hard to fuck up.)

This is getting passed the issue. Even if guns did increase the murder rate by a small percent. It's not worth losing our freedom over that. You are still vastly more likely to die in a car accident, and no one is trying to ban cars.

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-08-29 at Thursday, August 29, 7.32 PM 1.png (523x342, 23K)

>that painted hair
It's been popular here in Oregon for a few years. Typically working class white women. I think of them as a tribe of degenerates.

Attached: 1520275948861.jpg (399x388, 15K)

Prove that if someone has access to a gun in that situatution they wouldnt use it over of a flea market katana. Prove that if they did use the gun that it wouldnt be more effective than a flea market katana.

>bbut muh graphs
All guns arent removed from the public a year after a buyback... Take a look past 2000, retard.

So you have no evidence. Cool. Here's another graph controlling for population and comparing to the US during the same years.

Attached: australia-united-states-homicide-rates-before-after-gun-ban.jpg (1132x819, 117K)

Kek I just bought one a week ago. Sharp fucker been slaughtering empty water bottles with it.

Attached: 34563457457.png (600x329, 254K)

So they wouldnt use a gun over a flea market katana if they had access to one? A gun wouldnt do more damage than a flea market katana?

>controlling for population
k

Attached: screen shot 2014-11-11 at 5.56.18 pm.png (908x577, 318K)

And because your brainlet ass is so retarded...
See the numbers on the right of your chart? Thats america. The numbers on the left are australia.
Kys.

I can't tell it's painted--where I live, they dye it with Kool-Aid and shot. I'm talking grown women in their 30s/40s.

*teleports naggingly behind you*
pshhh....nothing personnel...sweetie

Wow congratulations on learning that the US has a huge population of niggers. Did you know that white people in the US commit fewer murders than in Australia?

Attached: gun control crime data race edit.jpg (800x1231, 96K)

Dunno if they ever actually use paint but I've seen that appearance among the same demographic you're describing.

No bitch touching my katanah

Attached: DSC_0314.jpg (2048x1432, 499K)

>female
>Javier
did they confuse her for a boy when she was born? what the fuck

>perfectly symmetrical hamon
Nice stamped out mall blade.

Attached: 1518667889443.jpg (3000x3000, 1.51M)

There is always a price to pay for sticking your dick in crazy.

>"pro gamer"
literally NOTHING of value is lost.

Britain would have prevented this.

>>In an interview with the police, Lovell’s girlfriend, Emily Javier, claimed that he was unfaithful to her when she saw his phone having a Tinder dating app. She added that his addiction to a particular video game, “PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds,” also prompted her to commit the act.
>>Believing that he was cheating on her, coupled with the lack of attention she got, she told police that she bought a katana in the mall.

this is what happens when you date a mestiza

spic women are extremely possessive, no wonder why spic chads beat the shit outta them

Sup Forums and gf was just never meant to be

Attached: 1515989458064.jpg (600x800, 89K)

GUYS ITS KILL BILL

Folded 600000 times by jewish master Masamunestein

What difference does it make how she murders?

Ummm... nothin personnel... sweetie

Attached: 1430011444191.jpg (277x277, 32K)

What does crime of passion even mean? She was fucked in the head.

>walk in on your wife of 7 years riding jamals dick
>pull out a gun and mag dump them in a blind fury
>still guilty of murder but defense helps lessen punishment as it was an act of passion something you didn't have time to even process

I want murderous katana gf so badly

Do British police really confiscate ordinary knives? It must be a joke.

>*teleports behind you*
>this is personnel sweetie

Passion means intense emotion in this context.

>country where wildlife will jump up n fuckin nip ya mate on the daily
>bans guns
>pub shootings
were they niggers? fuck gun control we need nigger control

Why? So everyone could have random sword fights? You only need one dumbass with a gun to kill another dumbass with a gun, but if everyone has swords then you'd need a gang of people with swords to take out the one dumbass, if he's a bit skilled.

Attached: 1521178653056.jpg (2492x1805, 270K)

>teleports behind you

Attached: pssss nothing personnel customer-san.jpg (640x480, 36K)

>ever letting a roastie touch your daikatana

Attached: 24f6ye.jpg (367x499, 48K)

Good work.

>implying this wouldn't be cool as fuck
Return to meiji era sword laws when?

Attached: GLAIVE'D.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

> bangs sidechick behind you

heh, nothing personnel kid

>no woman will ever become violent over the thought of losing me
>no woman has ever even questioned my loyalty

Attached: adama.jpg (358x500, 33K)

>woman refuses to let her man be an unfaithful whore
>this is a bad thing

but he wasn't

>*teleports behind u*
>"STOP PLAYING YOUR NINTENDO!!"

Attached: w.jpg (1300x866, 159K)

>Javier slashed Lovell as he was sleeping. To defend himself, he got her into a bear hug. He said, “I told her I loved her, and she was killing me. She needed to call police, or I was going to die.”

>Police then arrived on the scene when they got a call from a woman believed to be Javier.

>Even though Javier tried to kill him, Lovell said, “She called the authorities and saved my life, I hope that counts for something.”

Anyone else getting jealous?

S-she’s fast!

>So everyone could have random sword fights?
YES!

Well cheaters should be severely hurt. I would never hurt my bf if he cheated but its fun to see other cheating whores and pigs getting killed

Lol. My favorite part is that i know guys like you who are all around more desirable than me. They just naturally avoid the psychos like the ones i dick.

You're gonna dick a psycho when you're 45 and fuck everything up just because you think you missed out. Lmao. Don't do it user. And remember me, the guy on the internet with the sound advice.

Why do women hate men enjoying themselves so much? Why can't women just find their own thing to do and let him be? They always have to do stuff.

>*teleports behind her*
>"nuffin personal, love..."

Attached: weeaboolemmy.jpg (236x342, 20K)

Glaives are so fucking nice to use. And completely OP using European reenactment rules. I prefer the Dane axe myself, but could see myself using the glaive in an urban setting.

nothing must come before them, its all about them

Based woman stood against her useless boyfriend
Leeches and parasites are pest and must be condemned with fire

i like her

Sounds like a case of too much anime for everyone involved.

Psh, nothin personnel,,,,babe,,,

This. I remember seeing an article recently where some dudes baby mama sent a video of her stabbing their baby to death over an argument.

BAN MALL NINJAS

Attached: 1507733819872.png (503x413, 73K)

>playing videogames
>instead of being with his girl friend
What a stupid idiot

Lol this reminds me. My best friend was married to a guy and he would keep going on his shitty play station after he got home from work. My friend got soooo pissed off and once so she smashed his PlayStation into tiny pieces with a bat lmao.

Good riddance. He was a loser who didn't spend time and commit.

>Actually defending the destruction of private property for the sake of muh feel-feelz.
Roastie detected.

Are you trying to justify cheating?

Imagine that someone would want to spend an evening after work playing video games instead of spending hours listening to his GF talk about her friends and their boyfriends and what they all say or think about each other.

75% of posters here will never have the 3dgf problem.

Women were a mistake.

Americans are used to getting things cut off this is why its no big deal

Attached: 1465303062428[1].jpg (723x691, 99K)

but its true burger they normalized mutilating infants so why wonder why no one cares about a grown woman sperging out going full ken sama?

all the articles regarding this are written making the woman out to be the victim

you can't just say this shit without a link, user

Imagine not having a social life.

Imagine suddenly dying to a chemical attack.

Pffftttttttttt hahaha

Cheating... Playing video games instead of hanging out with your significant other... You classify that as cheating?

Also, if you don't like the relationship you can always just leave the damn relationship. You knew what you were getting into when you marry the person there are always tell tell signs and their previous habits should be good indicators.

Attack each other and or not communicating and lashing out is not going to help a relationship nor should it be considered commendable. That's what we call a toxic relationship little lady. :)