Counter Protest- School gun reform

My high school has anti gun posters from the walkout up in the hallway. Me and some fellow students are planning to tape pro gun / pro constitution stuff on them early tomorrow morning. If anyone has any good images or infographs particularly I would love to see them.

Since this post will get taken down if I don't include a topic of conversation, What does Sup Forums think about politics in public schools?

Attached: 1200px-Texas_Flag_Come_and_Take_It.svg.png (1200x800, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpfo.org/pdf03/article-nazilaw.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't vandalize the other posters. Post yours in open areas. Keep us posted.

Just reprint the constitution and plaster that.
Underageban

this is a fucking brilliant idea

Good idea, thats a great way to avoid getting in too much trouble. We'll post them next to the anti gun posters.

Just try not to be noticed or do it very quickly, they will attempt to ruin your education should you be caught

I know they're arent a lot of folks here in this thread but if any of you guys can help me look for good quotes by founding fathers, statistics, or really anything pro gun PLEASE share it.

Attached: All of them.jpg (500x628, 106K)

>keep us posted
>posted
well done user

Were planning on doing it early before school starts this monday, wearing hoodies and gloves to avoid identification

god speed and good luck you beautiful bastards

Hate to be an optic cuck but were not posting any memes

>What does Sup Forums think about politics in public schools?
I don't think it should be a focus. But if they make it a focus, then I can't judge you for using the platform.

Dont be autistic. This is a psychological guerrilla campaign so you need to be smart. Avoid overly edgy posters that only Sup Forums retards would understand anyways. Your goal is to reach the widest possible audience.

Do not go for shock value. Use comedy instead. Otherwise, use something like pic related. What you want is an image that will bypass the leftist mental barriers and plant a seed of doubt, not something that will make them double down on their antigun zealotry.

Avoid vandalism and confrontation. Take the high ground. Instead of screaming "over my dead body!" You should be asking questions like "well the police are prejudiced against minorities, so why should only the police have firearms?"

Do not give them ammunition. If you act like a retard you will subvert your own message. Dont give the enemy the rope they use to hang you.

Attached: Grapphic-5-Give-up-guns1.jpg (311x221, 19K)

Too late.
Speaking of optics, how many of you are black or at least Latino?
Not even trying to be a d/c shill or stormweenie, but you know how much worse it’ll be if you all look white right?
Do you have a lightning rod negro or two?

There are as many as 300,000 instances of self defence where just the presence of a gun saved a life
Only 7,000 people from guns due to violent crime
Couuntries with reduced guns see reduction of gun homicides and increase in violent crime such as mugging, stabbing, and rape
Guns are the number one equilizer between women and blood thirsty toxic masculinity

Almost as many german citizens died of starvation in american prisioner camps and russian gluags than were killingd in german camps.
The same people who demand human rights for islamic jihadis who are known to have sex slaves and burn women alive, didnt care about german POWs treatment

Relative to the rest of the student body we are white

Attached: 1479835177313.jpg (819x783, 162K)

Attached: MaclomXLibsHateMe.jpg (480x360, 62K)

Thanks for the submissions weve got so far, boys we need to go deep into our meme folders and get every pro gun quote we can find

What does that mean?
Relative to thepopulation of Africa, Arabs are white.

If they bring up politics then you can do it back at them

Make sure you do some fact checks and maybe print out QR codes to sources and tape on your posters

have fun getting suspended or expelled

Some more

Attached: 1510175603874.jpg (799x444, 48K)

I dont mind getting suspended, I highly doubt we would be expelled.

Attached: 1521152607271.jpg (511x733, 47K)

Attached: 1513408841944.png (1080x683, 444K)

Guys no memes please

Remember, anti gunners rely purely in emotion. Anyone who studies the gun control/gun violence issue honestly and without bias quickly learns that restricting law abiding citizens from owning guns does not result in a safer society. You need to use emotion to get to them.

Attached: victim choose.jpg (600x348, 93K)

Ill keep that in mind, also the self defense is a human right is a great message

Attached: 1519006144699.png (450x450, 341K)

“Its concerning that We are taught to fear the human nature that is capable of the holocaust while at the same time demanding the most effective tool to prevent another.
Its almost as though theres a desire to try again, but with different victims. You”

Attached: 2b34291fc5718cab17c564d5c943e8a2116561bf35bb50a27a32d56cdea8e448.jpg (259x194, 20K)

Gun ownership has a non-zero capacity to prevent the government from acting malevolently.

Lower gun crime is not mutually inclusive of reduced gun access. It's common sense to pursue alternatives that preserve both, and people should be prepared to work to retain their rights.

Attached: 1519831647673.jpg (551x500, 55K)

Just put a LOT of thought into this before you go through with it.
Then put more thought into it because maybe you’ll find out how to spread a similar message just as effectively with much less risk.
Also, how much of your content is based on the constitution? Is it primarily second amendment or entirely second amendment?

Attached: 1499822479641.png (2157x1438, 180K)

You also need to put your big boy pants on and start doing some research. The truth is on your side.

Items to research:
-the origins of gun control in the U.S were to disarm native americans and former slaves
-Martin Luther King relied on firearms for self defense, the Deacons for Defense and Justice protected him from armed Klansmen WITH GUNS
-gun control measures enacted by every single authoritarian government in the 20th century

Attached: ban-guns.jpg (604x477, 45K)

Attached: 5755525e5bf248ab824c55beffa2b171.jpg (599x453, 80K)

The content is still up in the air, that's why i'm here. I'm open to using anything as long as it isn't too offensive and portrays a sound political message.

The 19th amendment would have never happened without the 2nd.

MLK was a commie piece of shit, dumb nigger

do your peers take you seriously, or are you viewed as en edgelord? if you dont have a strong image, you will be sabotaging any movement you publicly support

As for women, you need to enage their fear of rapists and sexual assaults. If confronted, one good question to ask is "how is a woman expected to defend herself from a 250lb felon who spent the last 8 years working out in prison? Only a gun gives her a fighting chance".

There are literally thousand of self defense uses of guns every year in the U.S. go on youtube and find the 911 calls of women who were raped and murdered with 911 on the phone waiting for the police to arrive, and compare them with the recorded calls of women who used a gun to defend themselves from stalkers, abusive partners, or home invaders.

Attached: rape response.jpg (600x317, 52K)

Why did that make me cry?

I wouldn't say I'm viewed as an edgelord. But I am politically inclined, btw I plan on doing this anonymously so it shouldn't matter.

its time we start finding out amazing talkin points like this, but truth being the tool instead of subversiveness like the fascist commies

Attached: eMi2c6.jpg (240x240, 17K)

Attached: 2a.jpg (636x708, 98K)

Attached: 2a.png (1778x832, 44K)

Attached: deadly_pools.png (1632x860, 77K)

Attached: govt_v_citizen.jpg (1600x1051, 696K)

Attached: 25659497_2026260690956239_6101675518672119939_n.jpg (560x373, 20K)

"One who gives up Liberty in exchange for Security deserves neither"
-Ben Franklin

Accelerationisim.

GUNS SHOULD BE FOR POLICE ONLY.

Also post the shit actually posted by the brady campaign, where they said it's better to be raped than to kill your attacker.

Attached: zamp8t4gov3z.jpg (480x447, 15K)

Even Commiepedia can answer this:
>Unenumerated rights are legal rights inferred from other legal rights that are officiated in a retrievable form codified by law institutions, such as in written constitutions, but are not themselves expressly coded or "enumerated" among the explicit writ of the law. Alternative terminology sometimes used are: implied rights, natural rights, background rights, and fundamental rights.[1]

>Unenumerated rights will be actual rights insofar as they necessitate the systematization of positively enumerated rights anywhere laws would become logically incoherent, or could not be adhered to or maintained in the exclusion of those unenumerated items as rights. Examples of this include federal systems where constituent member constitutions have to be interpreted in relation to their membership in the federal whole, adjudicative of whether authority is rightfully devolved or more rightly federative.[1]

>This term alternatively, is used loosely to mean any perceived rights, often considered peremptory or intuitively fiat (such as rights innate to each individual or inherent to mankind), that are without expression or instance of articulation.[1]

It has been directly ruled by the Supreme Court that 2nd amendment rights persist even if the 2nd amendment didn't exist.

Attached: Black_Coyote.jpg (530x768, 105K)

Here is a police only gun ownership society

Attached: german-brutality.jpg (621x410, 113K)

Attached: vietnam.jpg (1100x619, 312K)

Attached: 1519599492745.jpg (315x560, 41K)

Attached: 2A_defends_1A.jpg (700x700, 103K)

No it wasn't you retarded boomer. Any German over 18 with a permit could own a gun in Nazi Germany.

Attached: 1st_with_2nd.jpg (1433x715, 160K)

Attached: mattis.jpg (750x883, 114K)

More accelerationist ideas.

>Malcom X's ideas are outdated. We need to allow guns ONLY by government approval.

Attached: quote-sometimes-you-have-to-pick-the-gun-up-to-put-the-gun-down-malcolm-x-36-68-10[1].jpg (850x400, 50K)

I need that quote on a shirt

Attached: mAOnFQ.png (992x744, 877K)

Thats the whole point. We dont need to act like subversive, lying weasels who distort the truth, because the truth is on our side. We just have to tell it.

OP, another point to remember is that the overwhelming majority of gun crime in the U.S is related to criminal and gang activity. There are plenty of studies about this issue. However, you have to be smart and not come accross as a retarded Sup Forumsack screaming "niggers and spics!". Just point out Vermont vs Chicago as an example.

Vermont has some of the laxest gun laws in the entire U.S, and violent crime rate lower than most European countries. Chicago is a gun control paradise and has some of the highest violent crime and gun homicide rate in the nation.

Attached: compensating6356.jpg (400x356, 25K)

thank you DoD/Alpha Soup bot

Should probably give up your breakfast because if you eat too much you will get fat and die. Fatness kills too many people these days. North Korea did a food buy back and no one has died of fatness since.
Ban food now.

Attached: 1521006889597.png (300x250, 26K)

Avoid cameras skippy. If you're on tape you'll be expelled and blacklisted. I honestly don't know if that strategy will work better than gradual propaganda, but I guess that's up to you to decide. Maybe convince some other kids to visit Sup Forums when the big chimp out begins. And make sure they're on nofap, otherwise Sup Forums can be a dark hole man

Attached: stats_are_lies.png (1523x714, 34K)

Attached: 10minutes.jpg (564x564, 50K)

Attached: right_to_choose.jpg (960x830, 86K)

You have to be +18 to browse Sup Forums, user

Attached: 1520515522444.jpg (792x560, 489K)

Attached: most_dangerous_place2.jpg (403x335, 24K)

Attached: defenseless.jpg (1453x960, 280K)

Attached: 10EDD549-8C59-44F2-83C6-894311EFF71A.png (900x532, 207K)

Once you have bypassed the initial mental barriers by talking about the racist origins of gun control, the importance of guns for women to defend themselves, and how gun control only affects law abiding citizens and leaves them at the mercy of criminals, you can start going deeper.

Most people are pretty stupid and easily manipulated by the media, and antigunners even more so. They are force fed a narrative that literally distorts their perception of the world.
If the moment is right, you can start by reminding them that every year more people are murdered with hands and blunt objects like hammers and baseball bats than with any type of rifles.

Just be aware that many people will completely miss the crucial importance of this point, and automatically double down on their defensive talking points.

Attached: 1497328344811.jpg (746x870, 44K)

>with a permit
Dumbass nigger.

Here is one that can appeal to the comic book and star wars generation, although it will probably be too much to understand for antis.

Attached: anti gun - blame lightsaber.jpg (500x268, 32K)

>Implying he couldn't be an 18 year old senior

"Those who exchange freedom for security deserve none and will lose both" Benjamin Franklin

There are numerous quotes of the founding fathers explicitly stating civilians should own firearms and ammunition. Also multi shot guns existed I want to say since Atila the hun but idk, but anyway Mongolian Hordes did use a 3 barrel gun that when each fuse was lit shot mutliple bullets.

Use these examples in case they say "It was invented for muskets only hurrrr"

>Mention the Austrian Air rifle which we tried to buy but didnt have enough cash, Lewis and Clark were outfitted with the gun to show off to Indians and use to protect themselves

>The pucklegun which looked like a grenade launcher and a gatlin gun had a child, existed during the 1700s I remember

>Numerous multi shot pistols including the deringer which was the prositute pistol.

There are plenty more you can find online. Lowder with Crowder has videos on this, and for the record hes Libertarian altho I dont support some of his ideas

These libtards are anti-White. They don't care if White women get raped. They WANT White women to get raped. They HATE White women.

Your counter protest should be done in broad daylight in front of everybody, as like somebody said before don't vandalise what is up, but posting pro gun poster is your freedom of speech. If they want to take action against you, let them and proceed to the courtroom, drum up as much publicity as you can just as the anti gun kids have done.
Be smart about it have a well thought out plan, and well thought out on how to express your ideology on the reason to be putting those posters up.
I am sure if it goes public there would be plenty of people that would have your back

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRI
NGED

Don't forget civilian owned cannons, the entire point is military parity. Absolute power corrupts absolutely, and I have to question how the same people screaming about how fascist Trump supposedly is are actively campaigning to remove their best means of defense against a tyrannical government.

>hurr durr CNN teaches me history

It was literally named:
>Regulations Against Jews Possession of Weapons.

Read something real instead of watching TV.
jpfo.org/pdf03/article-nazilaw.pdf

>To begin with, we need to note that the preventive activity of the Security Police will not be limited by the rules prohibiting Jews from possessing weapons. The security measures ordered by the Reichsführer SS and the Chief of the German Police in the Reich Ministry for the Interior will remain in force. § 1 prohibits any and all Jews from acquiring, possessing or carrying firearms or ammunition, as well as weapons for hitting or stabbing. § 5 of the First Ordinance to the Reich Citizen Law of November 14, 1935 is mentioned in parentheses. That is only meant to point out that the issue of who is Jewish should be settled by using the standard of the Nürnberg law. Of course, not only German Jews of the Reich, but also all foreign Jews (Jews with foreign citizenship and Jews without citizenship) are subject to the ordinance.

You're the problem with society, not guns.

I want this to be true

Attached: IMG_20171010_035029.jpg (750x699, 96K)

Another point to research since it will come up:

"The NRA literally owns congress and bribes them so gun regulations can never pass!"

The NRA spends a tiny fraction in lobbying compared to most lobby groups, and only a fraction of what anti gun groups financed by Michael Bloomberg do. The NRA has influence because it has 5 million members, more than any special interest group in Washington. Also remind people that the NRA is mostly concerned, and responsible for, firearm safety training programs in the U.S. Firearm related accidental injuries have been steadily declining for decades thanks to gun safety programs and education.

Other groups like the FPC and GOA are fantastic but I wouldn't mention them to antis just yet....if they are stupid enough to think the nra is a terrorist organization I don't even want to imagine what they think of no-compromise groups.

Attached: 4vJ9_j.jpg (708x509, 78K)

The tiny minority of gun deaths are with rifles, so a more correct analogy would be a proposal to ban boats because of the 300 that die.

Attached: 1520815653328.jpg (1055x806, 151K)

Attached: 1520815657151.png (652x3055, 2.77M)

Attached: 1520815739429-1.jpg (3840x2160, 3.52M)

Attached: 1521039925894-pol.jpg (640x608, 103K)

Attached: 1520815829397.jpg (580x380, 55K)

Attached: 1520815905787.jpg (1200x630, 170K)