This is Gina Haspel

This is Gina Haspel.
She's Jewish.
And also happens to be Trump's pick to lead the CIA rather than simply dismantling like he said he'd do.

Say something nice about her?

Attached: gina jewish.jpg (961x487, 46K)

Trump really is a sellout. He's nothing special now

If ZOG media and shills like OP are concern trolling about her it's probably because she's not an enemy of the ZOG. Especially if the left and the right in the media are attacking her.

She's pretty handy with a bucket of water and a length of frayed poly pipe.

Attached: 1514135652898.jpg (584x819, 129K)

Is she the Rendition bitch?

Kike cunt is a fucking whore

I bet her knuckles smell nice

Attached: 1509155991455.jpg (700x520, 88K)

Sources are saying she is banned from Europe over torture tactics. That takes some skill to get banned from all of Europe. If she can't go, maybe it will weaken the global stranglehold of the see eye aye.

Goddamnit Trump what the fuck are you doing

tastefully understated

If you want to crash an organization send a woman in to lead
cniggers are doomed

Bin Laden predicted this:

"Israel inside America. Take the sensitive ministries such as the Department of State and the Ministry of Defense and the CIA, you will find that the Jews have the upper hand in them. They make use of America to further their plans for the world, especially the Islamic world."

James Woolsley was another Israel shill in the (((CIA)))

- The deleted Fox News Jewish spies egment reveals thst the FBI and CIA are afraid of career suicide if they expose the Jewish spies

>dismantling the CIA
>putting a woman in charge of the CIA

What's the difference?

Jews are behind drug, child, organ, arms trafficking and using The Peoples Church style indoctrination in there media to pollute the already low IQ minds of the masses who worship fame and attention as the new religion

I smell some vodka in this post. I wonder who is behind it pissing in his pants.

Attached: 1507070578472.jpg (960x778, 61K)

She's surprisingly cute for a withered old spook
Got any pics of her in her prime?

Nice tits and ass for an old slag.

Her family recipe for cooking goyim children is a favorite at her local synagog.

Probably this. If so, Trump truly is the genius some people suspect him to be.

True. She would do what all women leaders do. Ruin the company or unit. So those plotting against trump would be too pissed off at the workplace and end up quitting.

here rand paul's take.

Attached: Gina Haspel as CIA.png (869x2126, 1.14M)

>rather than simply dismantling like he said he'd do.
DStop making shit up to fit your narrative

If i was JIDF this is what I'd post.

>Trump really is a sellout.

Always was. That’s what happens when you are a billionare globalist.