99.9999% of people here would have done the exact same thing in griffith's situation...

99.9999% of people here would have done the exact same thing in griffith's situation. Entering an endless dream as an all powerful angel sounds pretty great.

He wanted to enter Guts' endless ass.

He was mad because Casca had him first

I would not have fucked a princess

Yes but I don’t care enough about anyone IRL for the Godhand to accept as a viable sacrifice.

yea no i mean yea.. wait.. NO! NO!.. wait.........yes.....no wait i mean.. nooo.... YES

>sacrifice all of Sup Forums
I don't think I could do it.

I wouldn't have fucked the old men for money, nor would I have thrown all of my hard work down the drain to get my dick wet in the princess (probably would have happened soon enough considering Griffith's growing relationship with the king and princess.)

this, griffith is an attention whore

I must agree, kinda

or at least, made sure that noone will notice

I can understand the motivation for the old men bit. If the financial situation and potential loses were bad, then I might do the same in his situation (assuming I could just lay there like a dead fish an never have to use my mouth)

The princess was a totally unnecessary for the typically level headed person he was. Even then, he could've just plowed Casca and she would've been fine with it.

in a heartbeat.

How is Griffith comparable to Reinhard in any way?

I would beg to sacrifice all shounenfags and Fate, DBZ, Gatari specifically.

both are bishi

I do not know. His situation was pretty desperate, but doing what he did just for power... Maybe y preffer to have friends rather than you know what

>missing the point of that whole ordeal
Guts took Griffith down a notch and it threw him off hard, up till then Griffith was living like it was all a sort of dream and everything went how he wanted. Him fucking the princess was him trying to aggressively regain control of his fantasy scenario which guts ruined and it backfired. guts ended up being a symbol for the reality Griffith hated which is why when Guts touched him at the eclipse he lost it and killed everyone to make his dreams reality again.

This whole comic is literally about Guts dealing with the dark realities that Griffith creates by trying to live out his perfect fantasies.

>comic

It is hypothetically about how anons would act in his situation. I don't want to be butt buddies with Guts, so that situation wouldn't make me risk ruining everything.

Sure, i mean i would stomp a baby if it'd get me enough money to guarantee the rest of my life but that doesn't it right

I know I would've. Then again, I am a selfish cunt so I wouldn't look to me when it comes to moral decisions.

This "argument" has been posted countless of times and it intentionally misses the point every time to me.

Eclipse Griffith is an undeniable cunt not simply because he accepted a deal with the devil; you could find a lot of valid reasons for him to be pushed past the point of no return:
- He was desperate
- His ego was in shatters
- He was manipulated by the God Hand into it
- It was his Fate (in the literal sense in the Berserkverse)

If he "just" sacrificed everyone and Guts there, it would have been "okay"; he would have been a classical Lucifer-like figure whose fall-from-Grace was inevitable, and indeed many of us would have probably done the same.

In fact, it's really the rape of Casca that makes him a cunt. Not that rape is somehow the biggest evil you can ever commit, but it's how petty and pointless it was, except to make Casca and Guts suffer. If someone does something tragic because they felt forced to, they're victims of circumstances. If they cause suffering with full knowledge and intent, they're a piece of shit.

15 minute before Eclipse Griffith: tragic character, a broken shell of a man who would rather attempt suicide than be a burden for the rest of his life
Eclipse Griffith: haha I've achieved Godhood! Time to psychologically and physically rape my former best friends!

didn't the rape also serve a purpose
[spoilers]so that he can "corrupt" Guts' and Casca's childs, which would later serve him as a vessel for the real world[/spoilers]

Ctrl+S for spoiler tags, not that you need to spoiler something that happened like 15 years ago. And the answer is no.

1. Griffith didn't need any of his seed's spawn to reincarnate
2. Even if he did, it's not like he planned that far ahead at that time, his immediate rape being very much a spur of the moment rather than a calculated move. He does so in an intentionally evil way (forcing Guts to watch, humiliating Casca) and tries to kill them after

Cunt status: preserved

yeah nah man
here is it my turn?
99.9999% of people here would put mayo on their pancakes

okay now you go

>Griffith didn't need any of his seed's spawn to reincarnate
really?
well, than I can remember that scene where he reincarnates differently