Is goku retarded? why didn't he called Pikkon instead of frieza or literally anyone in the after life tournament

Is goku retarded? why didn't he called Pikkon instead of frieza or literally anyone in the after life tournament

Isn't Pikkon noncanon?

Are you retard? Frieza is stronger than Pikkon...
But i do like him. But frieza is stronger

By the time frieza achieved his golden form Pikkon would have gotten a lot stronger my man

Pikkon is non canon, but he didn't even reach Buu's level in between after the Cell arc and the Buu arc while Frieza reached SSG level in 4 months, so nah.

>We can't bring Trunks or Goten, we need someone with more experience and teamwork
>Let's bring fucking Freeza

>A full saiyan squad with Trunks, Goten and Future Trunks would have blown through 3/4 of the arena without tactics, just raw power
>Nah man we need this retired centenarian whose strength we all surpassed at 15

This

>is goku retarded

Let me stop you, right there...

yes

No, he was even elevated to major character status in Dragon Ball AF.

Ebin joke and reddit spacing newfriend

you can´t call someone who doesn´t exist user....

Tell that to Tien.

Kek

who?

The bald one that isn't Krillen

you mean chiaotzu

¿¿¿¿¿¿El grande insecto?????

>dream since he was 16 was to get married and have a happy family
>now middle aged, never got married and has no family

>his other dream was to be a great, respected martial artist
>retired from fighting after being destroyed and outclassed by inhuman super beings at every turn, seen as a joke

>doesn't care about baseball, did it because it was easy money
>is known as a baseball player

Does Yamcha deserve his suffering?

because he doesn't want more jobbers in his dream team

I wanted to see a movie of when Goku and Taipion had to go to hell and fight Broly

So why did he invite Vegeta

This must be bait.
Frieza's Golden form was stated to be able to kill Goku, got respect from Beerus/Whis, and scared Vegeta. And this was without actually training in that form.
Even if they had time to toss Pikkon in a time chamber, there's no guarantee that he could grow anything close to Frieza's strength.

It's Paikuhan. Stop using Funishit's retarded naming convention like changing Tenshinhan to Tien.

Pikkon is a filler version of Piccolo, so no

So what would you call their fusion?

>Deserve
No, he just had the misfortune of being the first guy shown as any sort of real threat so got used as a jobber over and over to establish how strong other characters were, because of Yamcha was a threat and this other guy beat that must mean the other guy is really tough
Ironically after Vegeta got his sloppy seconds with Bulma he also got his sloppy seconds as jobber supreme

I laughed.

Pikkon is so fucking sexy