Tell me again why they decided to make an anime based on one of the worst Atelier games instead of making an adaption...

Tell me again why they decided to make an anime based on one of the worst Atelier games instead of making an adaption of the far superior arland trilogy?

Because Rorona should have stayed as a cake.

Well, that's the true ending. They could've also made an atelier rorona or totori anime. Hell, make 3 seasons and cover the whole arland story.

Get the heck out, Escha & Logy is great.
And I'm afaird that only the OVA format could work for the Arland series.

And why exactly? Tell me why something like atelier rorona wouldn't work as a regular anime.

>Escha & Logy is great
It's terrible.

If by regular anime you're talking about TV series then I personally think that It wouldn't work because unlike E&L, which was mainly animated for promotional purposes but that's another story, Rorona has a very weak story that unless supported by lots of original content.
Same could be said about Totori and I don't think Meruru, which is the culmination of the sub-series could work in any way other than some episodic OVA format.
Sure thing friend, sure thing.

It had Linca and Marion, I can't hate it.

They would work really well as slice of life anime. Especially since every major character has events and or an ending. The only thing that rorona specifically lacks is a climax to end the show. Totori has the fight against the demon and meruru has the day arls and arland join together or the airshatter fight.

>They would work really well as slice of life anime
I just want to remind you that's easier said than done.
Of course an Atelier fans would say that those game events would translate well in an animated work (and I would like to see 'em, ind you) but the reality is quite different if you ask me.
Like I said I think an Arland OVA series would work better but I don't think it will never made at this point so It's probably better to look forward to an adaptation of one of the Mysterious titles.

I would rather watch paint dry on a wall than see sophie again. Fuck her, fuck her game and fuck gust for releasing that trash.

Esty > marion

Hey fuck you man. Eschatology was great.

Why is eschas design so bad? Compare her to ayesha. Ayesha has a very basic design but manages to be beautiful. Escha looks like a fucking christmas tree with a butt plug. There's too much shit on her outfit, her haircut is dumb and she's annoying.

Now if only Rorona would try to get together with Sterk. Too bad she's a dumb ditz and Sterk somehow got transported into Musou land.

I'm all for Totori being animated

Don't worry, if rorona doesn't want him then astrid will have fun with him.

The anime was made to market the game.

I can imagine them working as SoL with a few moments of action.

Totori a cute and needs an anime

What totori needs is a beating for being such a little shit and making her sister worry. In the end she didn't even need to go on an adventure since astrid saved the day.

They made an anime on Atelier Sophie?

It probably would've been better than E&L. Sophies biggest problems were anything gameplay related.

This scene especially.

It should be illegal for someone to have such a cute tushy

Cute noises to go along with her struggling to get loose

Don't forget sterks heavy panting.

Nobody makes sells cosplay of their dresses.

Because producers are retards.

It was the 15th anniversary and the game happened to be fresh at that time.

Sophie's characters were pretty bad even compared to E&L's already lukewarm characters. I mean just consider that Monika was the childhood friend character. She was absolute shit and had no meaningful dialogue with Sophie. And Oskar was a one trick pony. Harol was pretty cool though, I'll give 'em that. They should've played the NEET onii-san next door angle more.

That said, I enjoyed Firis and am looking forward to Lydie and Soeur.

Arland is very dull and overrated though