ITT: villains who were actually in the right

ITT: villains who were actually in the right

Attached: mesa25n-3-web.jpg (750x563, 36K)

HANDS UP
CROSS YOUR LEGS
HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD
CRAWL FORWARD
DONT FLINCH OR ILL FUCKING KILL YOU

Attached: nothing wrong.jpg (1200x479, 30K)

He wasn't even the one giving orders he just shot when the guy behind him told him to shoot. Good for the military, bad for the police. The fuck who actually did that shit resigned the next day and got off scott free.

You forgot to say Simon says.

Murder

Whenever I see him it looks like his head was photoshopped to be upside down but his face still rightside up

Coward

peter dutton

Attached: 1508366164340.jpg (224x278, 7K)

The last American.

Wish I could've met him. Some of his arguments were shit but he was extremely quick-witted and had a good plan.

COD fag with a badge

kys, bootlicking subhuman.
you are the reason police states and tyranny can exist.
you make excuses for the very people fucking you in the ass. like that swedish guy who felt bad that the migrant who raped him was deported. it's the same level of cuckery.

Attached: burger cuckposting explained.jpg (944x442, 91K)

SIMON SAYS PUT YOUR LEFT LEG ON TOP OF YOUR RIGHT LEG

I SAID YOUR LEFT LEG MOTHERFUCKER!

*BANG*

He uniroically did nothing wrong. He had to resort to violence to make his message heard so we could be saved.

Attached: 73115ee1-b827-4072-b828-6873bedfca9a.jpg (274x253, 18K)

Did even a single one of his packages intended for a politician go to them? Seems really weird to me. Can those fucks manipulate probability?

Kill yourself you faggot shill

They were both pieces of dog shit

>The fuck who actually did that shit resigned the next day and got off scott free.
You talking about the dumb useless faggot who was yelling (the chief or whoever)? I don't think he resigned. He did however fly to the Philippines to bang little boys and trannies almost immediately after the killing, or after the video came out.

Attached: IMG_0844.jpg (320x401, 38K)

He resigned quietly, probably got pension too. The guy pictured was totally justified in his actions, fat fuck went for the small of his back in a quick movement after being told not to. I would've shot too, however I myself wouldn't have let the situation come to that point.
First of all it was a shooting response and only two officers were in the hallway? Would've waited for backup, would've had someone cover while someone arrested the person where they sat since they were obviously going to fuck up any orders given.

this

Attached: 1200px-Richard_M._Nixon,_ca._1935_-_1982_-_NARA_-_530679.jpg (1200x1451, 426K)

Unironically this.

He wanted to free us all and the Jew god fucked him

Greatest modern president

>probably got pension too.
>probably
There's no probably about it. You know he did.

>The guy pictured was totally justified in his actions
No now kill yourself establishment shill whore.

>SEETHING
sorry your dad couldn't listen to simple directions

Attached: 1457939183152.jpg (201x200, 15K)

That dude is a pssy of such ebin proportions he redefines what it means to be a pussy. Also, OP is a faggot.

Attached: OP is a faggot.png (197x256, 29K)

Erusea did nothing wrong!

Attached: Y13.jpg (1000x563, 44K)

He's not even really a villain.
Did nothing legally wrong, just held a controversial political view point.
Top bloke.

Imagine being this much of a gay faggot establishment shill

"seething!"
Being this fucking gay.

Toughest Lesbian of the Year award goes to...

HOLD YOUR FISTS SIDEWAYS AT A 90* angle and sprint backwards while reciting the caloric efficiency of an African sparrow!
BANG BANG BANG

I will never understand how a symbol of free will, knowledge, enlightenment, intellectual curiosity, independent thought and freedom can be considered Eeeebiiil.

Explain to me using no rhetoric how he was not justifiable in his actions in that situation beyond a reasonable doubt.

Christianity was forged up to suppress those values, at least I've always thought

should have done what the officer said

Yeah, this is actually an example of one of the times they WEREN'T in the right. Right up there with the Ruby ridge sniper shooting the pregnant lady, killing her and the baby, while the guy was trying to negotiate, and Waco. David Koresh was a sick fuck, but the ATF raided them based on lies (there were no full auto weapons) and they killed innocent women, children, and old folks who had no idea what was going on..I think they even asked them to let the women and kids go, and the ATF fire bombed the place anyway.
But yeah, the cops are usually just doing their job. This guy went too nuts. I actually feel for the guy, those situations are crazy, intense, and a wrong decision could cost you your life as a cop. But this wasn't that situation. A dude in shorts, drunk, crawling, trying to obey contradictory orders? Yeah, and the other cop basically ordered this fool to kill an unarmed man... On some level, this guy just wanted to kill. In other videos, you see cops beg the perp to stop, over sand over, until it's life or death.. with this guy, it was "hands up, drop to the floor, walk to me, show me your hands, don't move, stand up, now freeze, walk to me, hands behind your back, hands above your head, don't move, get down, on your knees, freeze, ha! Simon didn't say freeze!" Buh-bloough!
I know police risk their lives, and I hate anti police, blm types, but this was legit murder. I feel for the cop, adrenaline is a powerful drug, but they still shouldn't kill people when it isn't necessary.. Maybe he shouldn't go to jail forever, but the city should give the family of the dead money, and even more importantly, apologize. Just this cop saying, "I'm sorry, I made a mistake" would maybe be enough. The guy was fucked up, he has some culpability, but the guy who killed him does too, and the guy who said shoot him, maybe the most.

Attached: 1520530866803.gif (476x268, 2.32M)

>Would've waited for backup, would've had someone cover while someone arrested the person where they sat since they were obviously going to fuck up any orders given.
Is "do nothing because it's an open carry state and no crime has been reported" an option?

> cancelled Breton-Woods

Can somebody explain to me, clearly, exactly why Nixon deserves respect? He let the vietnam war continue so he could guarantee his re-election.

> he named da joo leaf

So what? He certainly complied with their wishes.

Not possible. But, if you tell some retard in his underwear "okay, freeze, lie down, on your knees, hands behind your back, show me your hands!" (Obviously it was multiple people shouting opposing orders) but if you could accurately assess a threat, they could tell he's just a dumb drunk. Also, if this guy on the ground drew a pistol, he probably couldn't shoot it, and if he did, he was more likely to hit himself than the cops.
But thinking about it, cops do need to be prepared for the worst.. the problem is if your girlfriend, or ex girlfriend, calls the cops over nothing, intentionally, to get you arrested...... Or, if you're a twitch streamer, and just killed off some autistic psycho. "officer? There's a guy at *** West***street. He has a gun, and is holding a bunch of toddlers hostage. He's already killed one. Please, stop him!" Yeah, in that case, they'll kill you. But they shouldn't, until they make sure it isn't jealous ex's or sociopathic gamers.

Attached: 1520740288899.gif (225x199, 1.43M)

A great American, destined to be smeared forever by shitlibs

Attached: Lindbergh-1930-300x300-1.jpg (300x300, 26K)

I have been thinking that lately. Especially Orthodox Christianity.
Pride, rebellion, self-love, self-respect, asking questions and seeking answers and knowledge are all "sins".
Obedience, blind faith, self-blame, self-loathing, self-flagellation, complete submission to the will of another and, my personal favorite, non-resistance (they actively preach non-resistance) are "virtues".
It's like it was specifically designed to make slaves and obedient sheep out of people.

Combat safety basics, the very first shit they teach you in any service related to dealing with armed opposition, is that "maybe" does not exist. You act on the worst expectations or else you probably get shot and died.
Have you watched footage of aftermaths in police situations? You'd fucking murder people on sight if you had to deal with that.
There are people in the world who legitimately wait around and act suspicious just to draw cops near them so they can shoot and kill them. Sup Forums is an accurate representation of the everyday man on the street which is why cops don't act on "maybe" because their partner acted on "maybe" and got shot in the throat by a five year old with a loaded revolver hidden behind them.

Lindberg, right? His fucking infant baby got kidnapped, and the criminals murdered it and just tossed the body. That would turn most "but what about the rights of the criminals? Remember, they had a bad childhood. It's society's fault they killed that person" into "everyone has it tough, but most people never kill a 6 month old. Rip off their balls, cut out their eyes, and put them back wrong, and so on, for the next 100 years."

Attached: 1520416800331.jpg (640x853, 63K)

>move 2 mm and I get scared and kill you
this is why people don't like cops

if they actually wanted people to respect them they'd get these laws changed so they can't murder people

Attached: Benjamin_Maxwell.jpg (1435x1080, 656K)

At least he lived to see the guy who did it fry

Yeah, I know. I agree. And I hate when someone commits suicide by cop, and their family blames the cops. Maybe I don't know the whole story here. Did he actually have a weapon, or did some bitch just say he did. Cops have a hard job, they put their lives on the line, and that's honorable and brave. They have to be alert and ready. But think of those swatting videos. The cops are usually great, they cruise in, take the streamer down, act alpha while the guy getting swatted chuckles... But as long as no one gets shot, I'm cool. Even when a 9 year old points an airsoft pistol with the orange painted over, I'm cool with it. But a drunk dude, who gets confused, shouldn't get shot. They should have instantly tased him, or batoned his knee, but killing him was inappropriate.

The were responding to a call of someone sticking their rifle out the window, this dipshit was showing off his gun while drunk. He was wandering around acting suspiciously on the same floor when they arrived, they had reasonable suspicion to believe he was armed.

Attached: 6f2ab4b88725fac835fdd6129c794d02.jpg (1236x917, 662K)

CRAWL FOR ME, SLAVE

Attached: 1512785844539.png (515x593, 897K)

>only two officers were in the hallway
also, 4*

>unironically shilling for Lucifer
Hell is for ever

Shut up with this stupid and nonsense and fake shit.

Plus the only thing you're saying is that cops are deranged, dangerous lunatics, so people should see them as and treat them like dangerous psychotic crackhead niggers to save themselves.

What would you do/how would you prepare if a dangerous psychotic crackhead with a gun and no reservations about killing was coming your way? These dangerous deranged crackheads who have killed and shot and harmed quite a lot of innocent people and people who simply did not need to be killed or shot or harmed?

I don't know how to assess him. He got invited to speak to nation of Islam by Malcom X, and got a standing ovation. The stuff he said was common sense. But calling yourself a nazi, wearing the hakencruz, and those uniforms, well, it came at a bad time. I read his reasons for it, I get it. I think he wanted to keep out the weak, the fence sitters, etc. But the crazy still come, and the wise keep their distance... Anyway, it wasn't smart to choose the iconography of your countries enemy, who you defeated. Pick another symbol, another uniform, and preach the exact same thing. Convincing a generation of warriors who defeated Germany to wear German SS uniforms... Christ, he would have more tm respect if they dressed like Japanese samurai, or aztecs. I feel for this guy, he seemed actually less hateful than the leftists who hated him.

Attached: 1521146496988.gif (340x324, 1.99M)

Captain Maxwell did nothing wrong. Those Cadasians where smuggling weapons.

>'in the right'
>didn't kill a nigger
kek

>First of all it was a shooting response
no it wasnt
>only two officers were in the hallway
only

as if one cannot hold a gun on the suspect while the other cuffs him, you faggot. dude was guilty of pointing a pellet gun at a tree. so fucking what. dude was actually a contributing member of society. now we have a widow and orphans to support along with us paying a prematurely retired pigs pension too. everytime a nigger offs one of these faggots i laugh and do a happy dance.

Attached: philip_mitchell_brailsford.png (1353x825, 1.03M)

all that and you can't say why he was wrong

If that was in the right England is a free country

Attached: IMG_0572.jpg (320x240, 81K)

Best boy coming through everybody

Attached: tegnpca.png (591x600, 387K)

The cops were the ones who escalated the situation. It was amateur. I could've done a better job.

Fucking hero

Attached: IMG_0581.jpg (500x500, 194K)

Almost everything he did was wrong. Like every terrorist, he turned people against his cause, not to it. He was smart, her saw the problems. He wasn't even right wing, he just thought it was more important to reveal how fucked up the left is. Mostly because the left is evil, but think they're good. The right kinda understands they do evil things, for good reasons. But his attacks are inexcusable. His targets were practically random, computer programming professors, mathematics cited in a random military briefing. Innocent people. He was insane to think he would help by hurting random people. Plus, he was an environmentalist who hated animals. He says he loves nature, but tortured animals he thought had "wronged him" either by biting, or running away. Terrorism is stupid, whatever side you're on.

Attached: 1520570821266.gif (400x253, 1.94M)

I can't wait to become an ICE agent so I can shoot your stupid asses and say you were a loaded spic.

Posting one's opinion isn't "shilling". I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. Unlike you with your "Hell". Fuck off.

Shut your shill ass up.

>Cops have a hard job, they put their lives on the line, and that's honorable and brave.
Jesus Christ. And no faggot they don't put their lives on the line. They put anyone else's life on the line and over the line for so much as nothing. They absolutely refuse to put their lives on the line.

Attached: Flag_of_the_Principality_of_Belka.svg.png (2000x1358, 13K)

If being drunk, shooting a pelit gun, and reaching to pull up my pants because i am drunk...is punishable by death ...from sociopath nerds...i must be el chapo

Attached: IMG_0616.jpg (585x767, 171K)

yea except our police arent naerly ruthless enough on our niggers
we would be killing one pregnant niggeress per day if we actually wanted them to behave properly

Right, wrong, whatever. Cops caught John Wayne Gacy, Ted Bundy, BTK, and other way more dangerous people, so they face trial. The guilty should face trial, and go to prison. This situation is like if the cops who showed up after Zim Zam killed tray, and just killed him. He faced trial, and won.
Christ, I don't hate cops, I respect them, but what you're saying is we shouldn't be like judge dredd, we should be like judge death.

Attached: Dreddvdeath_1024.jpg (1024x768, 149K)

>Terrorism is stupid, whatever side you're on.
it was a complete success for the IRA.

I love that this guy was Micheal j Fox's dad, but got divorced, moved to the middle of nowhere, and stockpiled weapons for the Apocalypse, and actually was right! I mean, grabiods aren't really Russians, but he knew enough to get that everyone needs a .50 cal bmg

There is some truth to this, but not really.

It's true that if this were a military insurgency and the dude who got killed was an ISIS terrorist member, then this would have been handled correctly. Islamic terrorists are knows for their lies and deceit in acting innocent until they suddenly pull a gun on your or blow themselves up.

However, this was NOT a military excersise. The guy who he killed was clearly fearing for his life and clearly NOT a threat. Anyone who watched the video and isn't a complete and utter drooling mouthbreathing barely-self-aware absolute fucking retard could see it. Which means that either one or the other is true:

A) The officer is a complete drooling fucking retard with a literal 40 IQ.
B) The officer was a trigger happy faggot and killed the man for the lulz the moment he felt he could get away with it by playing the "I was scared guiz believe me!" card.

The most likely answer is B. Cops are often fucking idiots, but if someone truly is a total potato level retard they generally aren't allowed in these sort of operations.

Dude is a murderer and should be in jail.

Attached: 0outof10_anim.gif (320x240, 676K)

The IRA never got what they wanted. It was just a cease fire. Northern Ireland isn't part of the republic of Ireland. The IRA, provos, cira, whoever else, they hurt way more Irish than english. They weren't so bad, they'd call in a bombing hours before, and tell them to evacuate. They didn't want to hurt people do bad. But they did like knee capping fuck ups. Eh, the IRA is a bad example. They wound up being like somalian war bands. Also, they did a whole solidarity with Palestine bullshit. Ireland is better than them.

psychopathic wannabe cop detected. so sorry that youre such a faggot that refused to stand up for yourself when the cool kids flushed your head down the toilet. but at least were the bestest hall monitor ever. enjoy flunking your public service exam and having your life's dream downgraded to being a mall cop. faggot.

Attached: ho2f.jpg (640x349, 45K)

jumpin the shark on that one buddy

Attached: 1518788570051.gif (422x214, 2.64M)

Why didn't one of the fucking pussies just walk over and cuff him? Seems like they really wanted to have an excuse to shoot.

> be american
> get shot by paranoid cops

Solid assessment

>facebook boomer grammar and spelling
One in the head and you're dead, grandpa.

Attached: 1520990966537.png (355x354, 46K)

He fled the nation

It wasn't. Shooting response, just report of a gun. You need to get your facts checked.

Modern cops are pussies for the most part, they are scared of dying which is pretty retarded if you're a fucking cop in the united states.

Attached: american hokey pokey.webm (480x720, 2.31M)

He told everyone that humans would kill all the mutants

Attached: fotonoticia_20150210162637_800.jpg (800x509, 39K)

Just want to talk about your pic. I've seen it a million times.

How do people who are that fat fucking live with themselves? I would FUCKING KILL MYSELF.

No, it was actually a jew who did the murder and got away with it.

shoulda gotten a proper belt

Only thing more vile than the existence of a police system are the ones adopted into it; thinking they are some shield between public truth an injustice... nigger, your bosses at the FBI have cartel connections; and you’re more worried about playing tough guy sheriff than saving the U..S. Or reasonably educating yourself...

Yeah okay.

Attached: 1521176139323.png (645x729, 11K)

C) They were coked out

>Poor fitting pants is a reason to die

OH SAY CAN YOU SHART

Holy shit. Never had seen this. Kek is angered.

can you even understand english, sorry, i mean American?
A villain who was right is not a villain. Q-fucking-E-D
Also, this guys was not in the right as the dipshit was giving the soon-to-be-dead assailant was given dozens of conflicting directions and died because a policeman was too pussy.

>There's no probably about it. You know he did.
He was being hunted by a flip user last I checked.

He died because he reached behind himself to his waistband in same manner one reaches for a weapon. The confusing orders narrative is a smokescreen.

Wrong. That jumpy soy cop should be hanged for what he did.

Why didn't they cuff him when he was crying on a heap?
Because they were coked out and decided reality wasn't really what it was?