Typical conversation with a German:

Typical conversation with a German:
>Me: What do you think about the 'refugee situation'?
>Oh I think that they are taking advantage of us and they had to raise our retirement age and I am very worried.
>Me: Who did you vote for?
>Kraut: CDU/CSU/SPD/GREENS

Krauts are really are the fucking worst.

Attached: thumb-1920-129207.jpg (1600x800, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3GcKck8EZrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dat ppsh

maybe he stole it?

youtu.be/3GcKck8EZrg

It's a normie thing. No everyone can be redpill like you guys. There's a reason high class clubs want to be exclusive.

This is the same story all over the western world,
Filled with propaganda all there life's .
Most peoples won't break out of it.

This german transfer student last semester was pure bavarian phenotype (no homo) and he said that the turks who have lived in germany since the war have become part of the nation. Said he voted LDP and did an internship in Brussels. It was like I was watching your nation die right in front of me.

This German lady literally told me she was more worried about climate change than immigration so she voted for the greens. I'm sure Germanistan will appreciate the clean environment you made for them.

Attached: 1498993356235.jpg (960x954, 56K)

Mark collet is so underrated, yet has the best unstanding of situations.

I can't wait until I can move to Poland and be done with the miserable German people.

Attached: 1502655277781.png (778x512, 29K)

And you will not believe how arrogant Germans are, especially about Americans. They think you are the dumbest people on earth. But it truth it really is just Jealousy because of how powerful the USA is and how weak Germany is in comparison.

True. They love judging people but not themselves. Where does this level of arrogance even come from? At least the French I can get coz they had Napoleon and ruled a huge portion of Europe for years.

This. Germans are the most jealous people I have ever met. Die nation der neider.
You'd think people who are about to loose everything would be more humble but they can't or won't see the writing on the wall. Colleagues of mine laugh when news about Trump are said over the radio. "Haha what a dumb American thinks he can build a wall" I replied to that only Germans could do it right, right? They think they are so superior yet a lot have never stept a foot outside the country or visited places other than turkey or Spain. It is embarrassing how jealous and whiny the average German is. Prussian virtues do not exist anymore. Germany is dead.

Average conversation with German tourist
>hey m8. How're you going?
>autistic German facial expression
They are very outgoing after a few drinks tho. Their woman are almost as slutty as Dutch girls too

I knew it. Today's Germans are disgusting.
The real Germany died at Stalingrad.

Attached: IMG_1826.png (1136x640, 1.09M)

>posting at 6 am
Go to wörk, lazy shit.

I've had the same experience with Swedes. They are extremely proud of their "values" and look at Americans as a bunch of racists who don't know any better.

Cuck nationalism

Once the full effects of climate change manifest themselves the current migration problems will look like a joke...

This would make the refugee crisis a net good given Europe will probably start closing its borders before climate change fucks up Africa.

Imagine the 2014 stance with an immigratory pressure of 50 million.

climate change is a meme

I drove through germany last year, talked to some germans there, mainly gas stations, spent 30 minutes eating etc.
I have never wanted to personally murder so many people with my own hands.

>user, its disgusting how Poland is now a racist, nazi dictatorship. What about EU values? You signed them!
>what values? signed what?
>ehh, so you work for Putin, eh? Now you love people who were murdering you?
>....w.....wh..... are you serious?
>and you ruined democracy!! you ruined the rule of law in Poland!!! no democracy, no democracy!!! you deserve to be kicked out of Europe!!!
>you mean EU?
>no! europe!! no place for nazis in europe!!!!

I DID NOT make this up.
This was an actual conversation with a german.
If someone gave me a red button to nuke germany, i would press it, and go to sleep happy.

pic related, such displays and parades are very common in germany.

Attached: lol 5.jpg (825x360, 60K)

>climate change

no such thing.

Destroy germany to enforce multiculturalism
Break them to reeducation
Blame them for being reeducated

100% jew

Germans had to raise retirment age because of rapefugees? Thats a total rape of a country...

I am the russian tourist in Berlin.
The fucked shitskins try to rob me near Alexanderplatz. I hope, they are was not infected by HIV, because my fists was colored by them blood.
Fucken "eu-yes", in my Moscow i fell myself more safer.

Like they have a choice

You can argue how much influence humans have on it but you can't argue that earth's climate IS changing and its not for the first time

>it will take several hundred years to change barely 1 degree celsius

oh look, its nothing, but lets panic 24/7 about it, and pay borillions of dollars to do.... fuck knows what, but pay up, goyim!!!

Germany is not lost yet Kameraden. Not yet.
I think we are on a good Way to become a "normal" Nation again. The process just needs Time. Don't let the System get you down.

Do it for her.

Attached: 1-germania.jpg (470x600, 56K)

Actually I havent heard anyone talk about the refugees like this ever since start of 2016.
Stop with the shitty baiting Pawel.

Never been to Poland I see. Poles are far more miserable than Germans, doesnt matter how nationalistic they are, its a shit place to live and work you delusional shut in.