From the minds of the people against ebil vordemorte

From the minds of the people against ebil vordemorte.

Give up your guns. Or laugh.

youtu.be/WxwPcUh97oc

Attached: IMG_20180126_175031025.jpg (3120x4160, 3.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Og2Luh5GJyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>AR-15s are crazy animals that attack people by themselves

ah an interesting metaphor now I understand your point

Can you imagine how massive of a faggot soyboy it would take to make this video?

Attached: 90021079-4904-4CAB-81BA-E22BBDEEBFBC.png (501x504, 18K)

Is that a fork on a broomstick

youtube.com/watch?v=Og2Luh5GJyM

Attached: alex-clark-2[1].jpg (300x250, 11K)

Attached: 56da82c0e8bdffc8f2457bd0da86b59e--videos-to-watch-comedians[1].jpg (564x564, 49K)

I'm actually feeling pretty confident lately that they simply cannot get gun control passed. I'm pretty sure that they'd have done it by now. Since 2012 we've had Sandy Hook, Pulse, Vegas, and Florida as our big shootings, and they still can't figure out what to do with these tragedies. Don't get me wrong, they try. But it just never works for them. So they pass stupid unconstitutional shit that's going to get overturned. That's it. Bump stocks and 21+ in a couple states.

Attached: gundeaths.png (1580x930, 268K)

It would take actual animation or some form of artistic talent, which none of you rural retards seem to ever have.

Also, relax guys. This fine officer will be responding to your call if anyone breaks into your house, shoots up your school, or starts hacking away at people with a machete at your local farmer's market. It's gonna be okay.

Attached: iridium_2018-03-15_22-24-22.png (289x721, 441K)

FL they did

where does all the OC come from if we have no artistic talent?

> about that beer I owed ya

When they make videos like this do they not realize you could just replace "cat," with "nigger," instead of "gun," and it'd still work?

Show me some OC with actual artistic talent.

Am i just supposed to pull one up right now? Go have a look around the board nigger

If it's so common it should be easy to find. If it's impossible for you to find easily then your point is wrong.

Just go into a drawthread or something, i'm not spending any amount of time on a memeflag.

Its your average flash animation. Mostly simple motion tweens

Fuck, thought I had two cursors for a while

If you have to spend time finding rural retard high-quality art then it's not common.

>"I own a cute cuddly nigger."

>It's average flash animation
Holy shit you are offensively retarded. I do actual animation work and this isn't tweens. It's likely done in toonboom, partially with bones, but significant parts are hand-animated. Read a fucking book, Finland.

lel, sorry dude I didn't even realize my mouse was in the cap. I always seem to do that with my screencaps.

Attached: iridium_2018-03-09_20-26-12.png (868x781, 73K)

If he's gonna make a comparison to a fucking living animal, why not make a comparison to an animal that people can own that actually kills people, like a pitbull?

Relax faggot, this video isnt anything to soy yourself over. Even a highschooler could do it

Attached: ..jpg (1920x1080, 113K)

Then make a counterargument video at the same level of quality.

Alright give me a minute to prove myself to some random faggot on the Internet

Attached: 1519068491894.png (200x218, 90K)

If a highschooler could do it then you can. You won't because you can't.

>hurr durr rap battle me
Go to bed Alex
>getting defensive over a literally who's shitty "art"

I don't even have this pic saved not sure why it sent this
Point being, I'm not gonna spend time making a video to prove a highschooler can do it when you can look one up yourself, plenty kids do

Attached: 1504107296810.jpg (550x413, 48K)

Attached: guyns.jpg (853x480, 58K)

>Rolls into your path

Attached: 1520762300416m.jpg (1024x868, 117K)

Looks like shit.

None of the rural retards ever bother to spend the time doing the thing they claim is easy. If absolutely none of them have ever succeeded, then it's pretty clear they're just talking shit.

that is subjective. i personally think OP video looks shit.

He has a million views and this image gets eight hits on google images. Congrats, your taste is wrong.

Tons of incredibly shit movies get an audience. wonder why? because the viewerbase is already established.

>Commie
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales a room full of oxygen, causing all the people around me to suffocate*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OH NO NO NONO
*squats and farts on your face*
ROOOOOOAHAHAHAHA

The right wing obviously has an established viewerbase.

I prefer atrocities to not go above mass starvation, so if you could please refrain from brapposting please thanks.

Not with cartoons like OP.

>I prefer atrocities to not go above mass starvation
alright, you get a pass.

Attached: a bomb.jpg (500x500, 144K)

>I prefer atrocities to not go above mass starvation

Attached: 1521180542003.jpg (600x800, 79K)

What city are you from faggot since you call everyone a rural retard?

What did he mean by this

Somebody overdub this replacing "gun" with "nigger".

People aren't watching for the art retard, not sure why you're making a big deal out of art that's kind of just extra in the video

The old lady represents the media which makes martyrs out of every mass shooter and who is responsible for the problem

>Australia
>20 Years
>No Gun Deaths

lol, they are just making shit up at this point.