Were the Harlem Hellfighters really better than most of the white units?

Were the Harlem Hellfighters really better than most of the white units?

Attached: Harlem Hellfighters.jpg (1400x786, 1.03M)

No

No

no

I hate to break it to you but it's rigged, the Berlin Generals are supposed to lose those games.

No

No. They were a National Guard unit.

No

No. They got more medals only because people count purple hearts as part of it. Talk to anyone who has served with niggers, especially before integration. The black units in ww2 were the most cowardly by a far margin

yes because germans are brutes compared to the rest of the world, and the rest of the white populace was a lot weaker, especially at war

africans could stand up to them

The 369th was a meritorious unit, but not unique in their abilities. They deserve credit for things like being the first Americans to cross the Rhine during an offensive into Germany, or being in continuius combat for 191 days which was longer than any other unit in the war.

They weren't the first to go into combat, though. That award goes to the Rainbow Division

fucking germans

Attached: True_Sons_369th_02426v.jpg (800x989, 332K)

I actually looked into this when Cottonfield 1 was released and the book that was often cited was written by some negrophile that also wrote about black soldiers in the American CW.
It includes claims that two of Harlem Hellfighters fought a large unit of German soldiers and after running out of ammunition continued to fight using their rifles as clubs.
It's completely preposterous.

America showed up after the real fighting had already been done, and there were only boys in the trenches. Fuck off, you don't know shit about hell.

Attached: S.L.I..png (1166x356, 874K)

No. Black bois couldnt even compete with pic related.

Attached: 250px-Audie_Murphy.jpg (250x362, 24K)

>frogs in the middle of a mutiny
>teaniggers are starving
>krauts are pushing westward whilst not ever having a foreign troop set foot on german soil
yeah we sure did nothing

You really think a country would do that?
Make up propaganda during a war?

>dough boys
You even know what that means?
>last to rise
kek.

They're not.

/thread

He even picked cotton growing up, so niggers have nothing on this dude.

you can try to be a snarky fuck all you want but history shows that the krauts were making gainz and the frogs/brits were on their last legs with no positive outcome in sight unless the US stepped in with hundreds of thousands of fresh troops and all the supplies they could need to push an offensive into the east.

Their numbers for German women raped far exceed that of their white battalion members.

No

No, they were just intentionally sent to the front lines as fodder and so as a result saw more action than a lot of units.

>most cowardly
Funny, all I see are cowardly honkies who gave up without fighting to the death and sold out their nations

Attached: pussies.jpg (1024x640, 124K)