Where were you when Australia started the fire and saved the West?

Attached: AUSTRALIA-FUCK-YEAH.png (735x1068, 732K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fxEweP2TiMk
news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/south-africa-peter-duttons-white-farmer-comments-anger-pretoria/news-story/a6a48505f72dabf517e961efa58242be
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTisg-98fn4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also note the strategic use of double quotes by ABC...

I checked twitter and was surprised at the backlash.

well yea the fire's only started

Attached: img.png (1024x578, 793K)

This is great but military action against these fucking niggers would be better. Rescue white brethren first then glass SA?

If it's good enough for Goodenough it's good enough for me.

The bald guy on the right is David Leyonhjelm. I always have to copy/paste his bloody surname, but he's an absolute mad man and a legend.

Pic related is a classic.

Attached: leyon.jpg (752x1368, 163K)

Reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=fxEweP2TiMk

South Africans are arrogant fucks. I don't want any of them in my neighbourhood. Send them to Melbourne where they'll feel more at home with the black gangs ravaging St Kilda on a weekly basis.

Here here. They're also bible bashing cretins.

So how realistically popular is this in Australia? Are mainstream politicians and media discussing it seriously? or is it just this fringe thing that they are all calling RACIST? what does the average aussie think about this idea? seem like boers would fit in well in the outback

>Australia's LIBERAL party wants to help persecuted whites
how can one country be so fucking based?
if it weren't for the draconian gun laws in Emu Land, I would almost consider them second to none

We always end up with corrupt and useless PMs while we have people like these who could do the job far better.

>Australia
>white

Keep dreaming niggr

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-225203.png (720x1280, 625K)

"liberal" doesnt mean "liberal"

Attached: FLC.jpg (1680x1364, 382K)

Here the Liberal party is the equivalent of the Republicans.

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-155522~2.png (1080x1554, 459K)

He is from Singapore, and Goodenough for us.

> t. Petey the Pinoy
> t. Chan Wang McGodless
thanks for the input fellow huwhites, surely in your land of rising homicide and no guns or free speech you have no need to import more redpilled whites with agricultural and other resourcefulness

>mfw they all get killed by feral emus and 2m spider

Attached: 1521002088467.png (456x474, 28K)

>good enough
>some fat asian

i dont think so faggot

sounds legit

They've lived their entire lives surrounded by niggers, I reckon they'll be right.

Our liberal party is the more conservative party its counter productive but the other major party is the labour party and they are about 4-5 steps away from commies unlike our greens party that has openly pround commies

he be a good nip, you back the fuck off or ill deck ya one

"

>SOUTH Africa has demanded that Australia retract comments that suggested white farmers deserved protection from a “civilised country”.

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/south-africa-peter-duttons-white-farmer-comments-anger-pretoria/news-story/a6a48505f72dabf517e961efa58242be

White men have won wars vs niggers before, we have NEVER won a war vs the Emus.

Labour in the UK is fully 100% commie and Im not even memeing. Labour in New Zealand recently got busted for being kiddie fuckers.

Is Labour as bad as that?

I was gonna bump this thread, but then i saw your post and realized I could respond.

Fuck off kike

Attached: southafricanholocostc5.jpg (700x700, 112K)

Yeah but emu's are smart

do it faggots
show everyone how its done

you mean feral niggers in africa found a kike who could write a demand letter for them.

If you're australian and you're not 100% behind /our mate/ Leyonhjelm you should neck yourself.

honarary aryan?

Nice.

This is supporting a defeatist and retreating strategy. NOT okay. They should be armed and supported, not given a free ticket to the S.S. Cuck.

Dude there’s nothing worth saving in Africa. They might as well come here.

There's a reason he earned the name Goodenough.

56%.

>"persecuted"
>Being murdered on your property by black gangs for being white
>having your property seized because you're white
>laws made to benefit the black ruling party and disadvantage whites
All doesn't count as persecution apparently

GET THEM OUT OF AFRICA ASAP

AAAAAAAA

Would not be surprised at all if they manage to turn some of the most barren wasteland of australia into fertile farmland while south african niggers will rejoice at first then starve-out and murder each other, their government will put out a video message blaming whites for putting a voodoo curse on their lands or some shit.

kys

Yes, as well as the greens

What kind of fag was playing this GIF? You'e supposed to see little flames from the exhaust pipes when reaching top speed.

Both liberal and labour are pretty similar. Want to know the main distinction? Labour wants low IQ boat niggers, but liberals want high IQ paki and chink doctors and engineers that buy all our houses and turn us into mexicans in our own country. Pick your poison

It would have been amazing to see the butthurt of our leftists if we'd offered them something similar, but in reality they'd probably be much happier in oz. Its fun to joke about the implications of them coming to this country or that one but at the end of the day their lives are at stake and what matters is that they have an option to get away, should they so choose. Nice job, I hope it comes to fruition.

Attached: 1518508804311.jpg (1024x898, 82K)

The globalists will allow this because it's better that the SA whites be dropped in a country where they can do no harm to their agenda.
In burgerland they could own a 50 BMG with enough raufoss mk 211 rounds to bring the hurt.

Attached: 1506546173034.png (607x582, 36K)

What kind of farms are they providing, though? Ugly weed-infested dry farms or nice farms with traditional houses?

thanks Ill delete it since its not perfect, I save retro stuff.

Attached: 0.jpg (640x360, 89K)

im guessing this was commissioned by the ABC

>Australia/South Africa
>west
How simply grotesque. You got removed. They'll no doubt be restarting apartheid for you and your abo kin.

Attached: IMG_2893.jpg (540x416, 48K)

WTF accept the south africans, liberals against white migrants specifically

(((Goldman)))

You realize South Africa could become an ethnostate? Do you realize what we're showing the rest of the world when these niggers literally rape and murder us and our children and we just leave because of it, DUDE? This is why the rest of the world thinks we're such fucking pussies. We literally get murdered and raped by shitskins everyday and we just send thoughts and prayers about it then proceed to bend over some more. I wish i was fucking Asian.

Why were you surprised. Anti-White hatred is encouraged and socially acceptable.

The game is Super Hang On. You should play it on emulator, it was one of the best Megadrive game.

apartheid in Australia, im all for that

are they going to send them to the same concentration camps as brown people or are they going to keep them like in the apartheid and segregate?

Why aren't they welcoming these refugees? I thought they denied being part of a conspiracy to flood white countries with brown and black immigrants. They said there was no such thing, and that refugees should be allowed without question, and that immigration was good.

You can't ask for better immigrants than people who know how to farm, already speak the language and have nearly the same culture as you, already.

If the farmers leave, the 4.6 million remaining whites will starve and be slaughtered by angry hungry africans. This helps no one but people that could already afford to leave the country. This puts millions of white people into a position they will probably never recover from.
You're all delluded if you're cheering this on

the strategy is move out and let China deal with Africa

Which is why SA whites should be shipped rifles and heavy machinery instead of coming to Australia, which is already being crushed by overpopulation.

THANK YOU. I wish i was a wealthy business owner or something upper class, my ass would be over there hiring platoons of PMC's and getting ready for the greatest nigger slaughter of my life.

Top bloke

this deserves a response just for the laugh

>You realize the moon could become an ethnostate
So could southside Chicago.

spooped reply

>tfw austraila imports thousands of jews to replenish their dwindling numbers

The strategy is to be defeatist cucks and let the rest of the world that shitskins can do whatever they want to us and we'll just leave? Thanks schlomo, I'll keep that in mind.

Attached: goyradar.gif (240x270, 245K)

What solution do you suggest?

Attached: out-of-africa.png (2043x1433, 99K)

then fuck off and die to niggers, ingrate cunt

All the whites need to come here. Why the fuck do you want to stay in shitty africa anyway? It's full of niggers with AIDS. Come here you silly bastard. We want you here. We like you, we want you here. We will give you everything you have there and a nice big kiss on the lips. Just fucking get here mate.

There's no winning at this point. Let China "take up the white man's burden" for a while.

kek

>Make billions from South Africa, suck their cocks
>South africa tells you to fuck off
>South Africans are evil!

Can't wait until the UK is gone.

nah we are nice
but britcuck and aussie banter gets us butthurt real fast
we get our lack of humour from the dutch and germans

Attached: South African Argument.jpg (476x600, 199K)

Fine, but what are you going to do about it? Those pollies are just being practical, they're not going to announce a crusade to retake South Africa from bantus.

desu, the UN should sanction the fuck out of South Africa because its getting to the point where they are no different from Rhodesia in terms of discrimination. But the sad truth is that 1.) no one really cares about this issue because no one really knows about it and 2.) the people here that do know about it are black and they 100% agree with it AND see it as simply justified. Like I saw some sponsored video on my normiebook about it from some black channel that was in the style of NOWTHIS, and when it mentioned the white farmers, it showed stock footage of ultra wealthy WASP white people in mansions with champagne and then showed actual poor blacks in south africa, and all the comments supported it.

The fact that black panther came out is not helping either, they are all drunk on this shit.

>shitposters might save the day

Good on you, mate.

Attached: 151025111221-trump-thumbs-up-1021-full-169.jpg (1600x900, 226K)

No we don't want them here. They're of unknown breeding and could be basically white negroes like Slavic Russians are.

Attached: peace.gif (500x186, 500K)

N-NANI?!?

>black gangs
rather import niggers than whites
kek you truly are an anglo

I wish the Whites in South Africa only the best and hope all can be relocated asap. I'm pleased that SOMEONE with a measure of influence finally noticed SA's plight.

Attached: 1519629553198.gif (350x349, 2.96M)

>people are literally getting their farms taken without compensation
>persecuted is in quotations

I wish we would "persecute" these commie soyboys

thank you aussies
If our politicians tried that they would be labeled racist white supremacists and there would be riots in the streets. We are too cucked.

It's not about winning, you massive brainlet. It's about making that spark. That giant middle finger that shows the world whites are done with the bullshit garbage. Do you realize how inspiring it would be for the rest of the world. And do you honestly fucking think a mass exodus of 5 million whites in SA is possible within the next 6 MONTHS? Are you THAT delusional? Sorry user, but the government only gives those kinds of services to brown people who are being killed.

awww

Attached: smile.gif (323x184, 814K)

Where was I?

Sitting on my balcony in the sun here in Sydney having a beer and fantasizing about an intake of white people rather than hordes of fuckin' insects for a change.

Come on over fellas. You're welcome here, I assure you. I have a few South African mates and their only regret about moving here is that they didn't do it sooner.

Mostly it's just shocking that so many people are fucking zombies or talking apes.

Like how the fuck are they so retarded and lacking in any real ability to tell right from wrong that they think "durr bad things happening to these people are okay because my friends tell me so". Liberals pride themselves on being smart and then can't fucking think for themselves to save their worthless lives.

get your guns back aussie faggots

Fuck off cunt. Australia is in reality in desperate need of people. The 'fuck off we're full' meme only applies to non whites and useless cunts. These sound africans have a lot in common with us, more that americans or brits do and they have skills that we need here. If australia doesn't get the white south africans the leftists here have an excuse to keep flooding us with shitskins.

White south africans will make us complete. It's not a defeat at all either. Whites are spread too thin across the globe, if we keep trying to hold on to every little piece we have we will be over run by niggers. But if we give up some of the more hopeless areas and consolidate the safer ones we can build up together and create a great nation that is strong and cannot be overrun with niggers. Australia needs the white south africans to help us achieve this and staying in africa will just seem them continue to get attacked on all fronts by niggers and the UN until they are well and truly genocided.

If they come here they will be treated fairly and become valued assets to the nation.

There is nothing they can do about it but stay and fight. There is no possible way the ~5 million people in SA can be rescued within the next 6 months that the legislation will take effect. They NEED to be armed and supported. Take the farmers out and will happen.

Nah, you guys are alright.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTisg-98fn4

white farmer is code for white South Africans

If they haven't left by now they will never leave, their fate is already sealed, let's just hope their death awakens Europeans

They're mostly german, dutch and british, even if they have some slav or such still way better than the niggers and malasians they are dumping here now.