Fuck anybody who thinks Space exploration and colonization shouldn't be a priority

Fuck anybody who thinks Space exploration and colonization shouldn't be a priority.

This shit is important.

Attached: plane.jpg (300x158, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5V0U1ZuXIyw
youtu.be/VBkTIb4NtrA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I agree but kikes/jews/masons/royalty have been keeping us grounded forever.
We have tech already but they want to kill us all first then build their star space communism trek world

I, for one, love the idea of solar radiation killing me slowly.

It's not.

Defense of the planet is.

There's nowhere better for humans than where we evolved.

what did kek mean by this?

Best defense is a good offence user.

All hail the emperor.

fuck off with evolution.

actually i just wanted to bump this, and that was the only remotely controversial comment here.

Yeah we shouldn't ever have climbed down of our trees.

We will never colonize anywhere else. Humans will go extinct, as it should be.

kill yourself. help everyone else know the process.

If by 'defense of the planet', you mean 'making sure we don't ruin our planet' then yes, that is more important.

Can't colonize if we are dead.

Think beyond the material my friend, it is not our highest priority.

youtu.be/5V0U1ZuXIyw
youtu.be/VBkTIb4NtrA

Attached: pleiadians.jpg (466x640, 78K)

One day all humans will be dead. Nothing to be so upset about pal.

Attached: 1502127988825.jpg (317x267, 19K)

The best way to troll someone is to turn perspective introspective.

>he doesnt know space isnt real

Attached: 1506470195786.jpg (413x395, 31K)

Putin just announced Russia will beat the US to Mars. Space Race 2 is on, and I am so fucking happy.

Humans ain't going nowhere before we figure out how to live on this fucking planet

>begin niggering-up space before we get our shit together and solve the nigger problem
>Ayys quarantine or eliminate us before space niggers become a thing

No, its just that we won't have enough resources to get there, let alone the fact that 90% of the world's population will be dead within months due to agricultural failure in 30 years.

Note: we can't even inhabit Antarctica and the Sahara properly. The fuck makes you think you can colonize space?

We do have concrete goals in the works, but the timescale for these things is often a lot longer than most people think. There's also a matter of diminishing returns - like you can't just throw money at NASA and expect it to get infinitely better.

It would be much better to keep our current projects ticking over, work out cold fusion, and then come back once that is sorted.

>lips
ruins every fucking aeromorph pic i swear

Attached: 1508117434709.gif (80x70, 20K)

how the fuck you get into space whe nniggers are hanging by my feet

Attached: 1504638131031.png (1026x768, 438K)

Don't kid yourself, we will only take our existing problems and issues with us to the stars.

WE COULD'VE HAD A MOONBASE

Attached: moonbase.jpg (620x465, 28K)

>cold fusion.

Might not ever be a thing.

>evolution
>remotely controversial
Only in burger land.

the future of earth is barren and black, fuck climate change or animals going extinct. The negro wave from Africa will make quick short of them, let musk send the rest of us to mars :

True. But it would be better to invest at the highest possible curve and find out in 2025 that it's not viable.

If we allow even a singular speck negro blood or DNA out of Earth's immediate vicinity our solar system will be sterilized and quarantined by the ayys, we've been warned of this

NASA is focusing on setting up a simple space port station where they can much more easily send spacecraft on missions. Most of the fuel used today comes from getting out of Earths atmosphere, so having a permanent place to launch from already in orbit would be the most important step in getting off the planet.

Plus, you can more easily train for Mars missions because you can also get to the moon easier. This also opens up possibilities of mining the Moon.

Once we can construct stuff in space, then we will see huge spaceships and big Spaceports.

Mars is almost a side-mission desu.

This is why then humans finally create a stable colony out there using mars as a jump point they should space bombard all the infrastructure on earth, niggers wont rebuilt that

This won't be allowed to happen on this kiked Earth, (((NASA))) has already blasted multiple afronauts into near-Earth orbit

>Cant cure hair loss
>SPAISE EKSPLORASHION

Attached: 1513597163688.jpg (628x534, 75K)

Why is it such a big mental barrier for some people here to realise this. They lie about everything else, why not space travel? And things like the moon landing and ISS crap is so obviously and laughably fake too. I think some people just want to fulfill science fiction fantasies or just fucking love (((science))).

Going to space with private companies are the only way.
I just hope we don't bring along earth laws and taxes.

Attached: images(2).jpg (670x400, 36K)

Venus is a possible place to colonize too, believe it or not. And can potentially be terraformed one day.

Any Mars colony would be defacto it's own country. How could Earth administer it otherwise? It's so far.

At this point I'd take the first rocket off this rock even if it had a screen door and were a one way trip.

Attached: shithole.jpg (540x433, 33K)

Yes, great, focus on space exploration.

Then, when we are all finished blowing through all of our resources, killing every endangered animal, overpopulating the planet to the point where only a massive plague would fix it, sunk half the world's land through global warming, etc., we can run away to a new planet!

Once we get there, we can make friends with the kind and generous native species that will welcome us with open arms, just so we can kill their men, rape their women and children, and either kill them all off through genocide or just slaughter most of them and enslave the survivors, then force them to convert to our culture, religion, get credit cards and drink at Starbucks.

Oh, wait, but I'm not finished! Next we will use our keen skills in real estate and urban design to fit their home to accompany our needs. Whoa, look at that amazing palace with so many treasures, pieces of art and other exotic wonders! That would be the perfect place to build a Wal-Mart, if we knock it down, first! Also, remember to acquire all their beautiful crafts and melt them down into gold bullion. GOTTA build up that economy!

How about that beautiful tropical waterfall with astounding religious significance? What a perfect location to set up the Kid's Swimming Area for that Five Star Hotel! Just knock down the adjacent temple to make way for the main building, oh, and make an in-pool bar to boot! I'm thinking a Tiki theme, how about you?

In the meantime, NASA, don't get lazy!!! You gotta find us a new planet to relocate to we deplete the resources, pollute the oceans, cut down their forests and melt their ice caps! Or, screw it, we may just kill each other in another nuclear holocaust! Life is full of possibilities!!!!!!!

[spoiler]No, fuck space exploration. We need to stay on Earth and fix the mess we made. If James Cameron could see what human PR with aliens would be like, why can't you?

There's no valid reason to believe space exists. Even if it did; it's a worthless distraction. Our enemies are here and are very dangerous. Ve must deal vith it.

Space exploration can never happen. Focus on the issues of Earth before expanding out dumb faggot.

checked
rekt
/thread

We can't stay a single planet species. We got a whole Solar system full of resources and places to live.

Fuck you.

>We got a whole Solar system full of resources and places to live.
After we mass murder or enslave the natives of those planets, of course.

You saying there are ayyliuns in out solar system? Where? Are they on Mars? Venus? Saturn maybe? Or one of those many moons that orbit them?
Oh, right, you pulled them straight out of [spoiler]Uranus[/spoiler].

Yes, yes. Good goy; stay on earth forever goy.

My mistake.

We will still blow through the resources of those planets, though.

Attached: images-7.jpg (264x191, 7K)

There are so much ways to spend money instead of military spendings. Space, ocean depths, human brain, Earth's core,...