Legalize all drugs please

legalize all drugs please

Attached: meth.png (690x625, 603K)

Agreed. Drugs are only bad if you're bad.

she' faking

Guess I'd want a break from looking at shitty trailer parks all day too

yeah now she doesn't need to look at the nigger while enjoying the bbc. coalburning whore

Legalized all recreational drugs, restrict them to 21 and up, tax it.
If adults want to get so fucked up they remove body parts, let them.
Thin the herd and turn a profit.
Win win.

a man heads to the rough part of town, intent on a quick, dirty bang. Sadly, he's down on his luck, and so looks for the cheapest, dirtiest whorehouse he can find. After wandering downtown for nearly half an hour, he comes across a real fuckshack - a busted up porch, screen door hanging open, and truly foul whores plying their wares on the steps outside. The man waves them off, walking into the dingy parlor where he's met by an old, gnarled pimp.
"Man," he says, "I gotta fuck but I've only got 5 bucks. What will that get me?"
The pimp sucks his tooth. "Well, fo 5 bucks, you can fuck slappy Sally, Hobese, or one-eyed Rhonda."
After some deep thought, the man decides, and up he goes to Rhonda's room.
When he walks in, she looks at him with her good eye - her other eye is glass and stares forward, fixed in place.
"Oh a customer?! Alright, just let me get ready."
Rhonda jabs her fingers into her eye socket and pulls the eye right out with a sickening pop. "Do me right here."
"Uh, in the eye socket?"
"Yeah. You paid the five bucks, right?"
The man sighs deeply, a bit disgusted but also incredibly horny. "Alright."
He sticks his dick into Rhonda's eye socket, and immediately is blown away by the sensation. It's like the best, wettest, tightest pussy he's ever had. He finishes in five minutes flat and drops onto the bed.
"That... that was fantastic. You've got a new customer, Rhonda! I'm definitely coming back!"
Rhonda smiles broadly.
"Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for you!"

>legalize all drugs please
Coz meth being illegal prevented this from happening

Attached: 1513268061960.jpg (768x652, 64K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-15_05-23-10.png (654x131, 17K)

By that logic legalizing murder and rape would have no bad consequences

Rape between two consenting adults should not be illegal.

If you get addicted by anything other than powerful agonist hard drugs your sensitive reward system makes you a slave of the most vulgar pleasures not just drugs, you have low conscientiousness and low disgust and you are more likely a liberal. Get out of the gene pool legalize drugs now.

She still has to smell him, and if what they say is true, the senses are amplified after you lose one.

Ahhh you failed to mention that she started a gofundme and raised 50 something grand......

>ill keep an eye put for you
Fuuuuuuukiiiiing leeaaaaaaf holy shit

>1 person can't handle their drugs out of the millions of users
>bro, lets ban drugs

-Pig fucking retards on pol

Attached: drugwar.png (983x572, 52K)

Getting chemically altered in a room alone is the peak of human existance

Attached: t74fjx7v8sqz.png (754x734, 768K)

She was a bipolar religious nut who fell down the path of hard drug abuse which exacerbated those two things. The article is about how even though it cost her her eyes, the whole catastrophe have her the momentum to break free of the cycle of substance abuse, rely on her family and get medicated for her disorder. Sometimes while you're coasting along in the gutter it takes a bad spill before you're actually able to get out
Between the hospital bills for treatment of the open wounds that were her eye sockets and her psychiatric prescriptions and being American you can bet she's not living it up with what amounts to a year's salary of extra cash.

. . .

Better to help drug addicts than give them a record so they can't ever get a job and end up robbing and raping those that do.
Fines are one thing, records are a whole different problem.

I thought that said 'Coughed' at first.