I love the Chinks. They banned all judaic-semitic religions: judaism...

I love the Chinks. They banned all judaic-semitic religions: judaism, christianity and islam and showed the world that their place is in the desert, not in civilized places.

Meanwhile zionist project called "alt-right" tries to persuade us that jude-ridden third world shithole Russia with its massive muslim population, oligarchic juden, overwhelming impoverishment of masses and HIV epidemy is the "future of civilisation". I don't know what
"civilisation", probably jewish-chabad-lubavitch "civilisation" in which goyim are reduced to walking meat without any rights

Attached: 1521155038257.png (716x818, 540K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-Self_Patriotic_Movement
ccctspm.org/personnel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish we had the same bans in Poland

>implying china is civilized

Stop.

>skins your dog alive
>eats it
>muh civilization

Christianity is the fastest growing religion in China you dipshit

>*cooks your dog*
>nutting personerr Gwai Low

finally, a use for this webm

Attached: guan yu out.webm (720x400, 781K)

> few thousand of freaks operating illegally
> muh "christian china"

Pig is more intelligent than dog but you eat it everyday

>t. chink indon who flipped his flag

>literally puts a burka on your idols

Why are muslims so based?

Attached: SaudiTV1.png (860x1279, 1.01M)

>hurr wat is loyalty

Attached: christian china.png (638x576, 599K)

>zionist project
You'll keep your mouth nice and shut, and you'll never express this cringy opinion at any rally, or you'll die. I'll see to it. I have enough trouble beating the shit out of Americans who repeat that cringy 56% meme and throwing them out of the Right, I'd better not have to do it with Poles too.

Basically stay on the internet faggot, you're not wanted.

>few thousand
By 2035 China will overtake USA as the most Christian nation with over 180 million worshippers.

gross

> growing
> from 1 thousand to 5 thousand

loool
Chinks dont give a fuck about your jewish cults

> kike's ass exploded under TNT of truth

Amusing xD

>2010: the Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life estimated over 67 million Christians in China, of which 35 million "independent" Protestants, 23 million Three-Self Protestants, 9 million Catholics and 20,000 Orthodox Christians.

Yeah but the government has already installed its own bishops. Chinese Christians are just state controlled puppets.

Cringy. Not convincing though. So keep it nice and safe, nice and quiet, right here. Not in anything real.

>Not eating Kosher
What a faggot

Based. But they need to go one step further and tear it the fuck down

>Mudshits butthurt over Guan Yu

Topkek Guan Yu is literally Chinese war Jesus. Mudshits are just mad and jelly over the fact that Guan was 1000000x more the man than Mu-"I fuck little girls"-hammad ever was.

Attached: 1265933388420.jpg (441x357, 106K)

chinks are a notoriously superstitious people, so its pretty surprising it took them this long to adopt an actual religion

So what you're saying is that the polacks are mentally retarded meme is literally true?

Do you native polacks know of how your reputation as morons proceeds you across the globe?

China is most ancient civilisation like ever.

Why is Guan Yu of all the people of that period deified? I never got that.

> t. Jimmy Chong
Chinks never won a war lel
> muh Sun Tzu

Everybody knows that alt-right is a zionist project. All members of this movement shill for Israel and Russia and whitewash judeobolshevik crimes against humanity in which tens of millions of goyim were butchered. Whom are you trying to fool kike? XD

My Shu main.
Still can't find time for dw9 yet.

Attached: 4db52113ef28886d4c501d8001b118e4.jpg (1000x1000, 100K)

67 million in 2010, and it hasn't stopped growing since then.

Attached: christians in china.png (623x179, 59K)

Attached: christianity-in-china_final.jpg (1097x726, 57K)

ARE YOU FUCKING WITH ME,THATS BETTER THEN THE FUCKING ZIONIST INFLUENCED CHURCHES LOL.

Nope. You'll keep it nice and quiet, and you'll never express this opinion to anyone seriously, or the first thing you're going to do is die.

We are the Right. Your cringy D&C nonsense will get you removed from any group, day one.

Stop threatening me with your mossad , pathetic kike xD

hahaha fucking FAGGOT playing to much dynasty warriors,eh..... FUCK OF FAGGOT QUIT ROMANTICIZING THE CHINKS

The National Committee of the Three-Self Patriotic Movement of the Protestant Churches in China.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-Self_Patriotic_Movement
ccctspm.org/personnel

>muh doge is the most loyal animal
show your flag stupid mutt

more like nationalism with communistic symbols.

Spotted the mudshits. Don't even playing dynasty warriors and don't need to. Basic history shows Guan was a badass who fought for honor while your garbage prophet was a goatfucking faggot who fought for the "right" to fuck little girls. Your religion is false and your life is a lie. Deal with it scumfucks.