Hello, I am an Arab ex-Muslim...

Hello, I am an Arab ex-Muslim. What I have found out about the current religion of the Arabs will debase it from its core, the 8th century. I have researched many hours and have found the following conclusions that you will reach, too, once you read the information we have gathered about early Islam so far:
1)Beginning: Mohammed was sent as a Prophet to Arabs only, many of whom were already following the Law of Moses before Mohammed, especially in Yemen where it was the common law
2)All early Mohammedans until 750 AD were Arab Christians, the Word “Muslim” comes from an Aramaic term used by Jesus to refer to his disciples.
3)The modern Quran is filled with undeciphered Aramaic words. All early Christian texts in Arabia were written in Aramaic, this is what Mohammed heard on his travels as a merchant. Later Mohammedans would invent stories about what these words mean. In reality they are symbolic and only decipherable in a Christian context.
4)The Abbasid Empire (750-1258), whose sign is a black flag, has invented the current form of Sunni Islam, which is closer to Judaism, and manipulated the Quran for political reasons. (Look up San’a manuscript)
5)Persians and Mesopotamians invented the current form of Shi’a Islam in opposition to perhaps Omayyads or Abbasids, this is unclear. It is closer to Christianity.

All information to prove this you will find on the internet, I will only respond to serious inquiry.

Attached: A42C49BB-8048-461C-BD97-B94FECA75578.jpg (300x267, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SicjZxA9jz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even if you are a larp this sounds interesting so, Bump.
Do you have sources for any of your claims?

What's your point?

Attached: IMG_3710.jpg (1199x688, 266K)

Yes, but it will require you to read texts about the early history of Islam and western discoveries about early Islam combined with Christian literature at the time of Mohammed. In short, I took some weeks to get to this point. What specifically do you want to know?

Mohammed was a Christian, sent to prophesize to the Arabs and establish Christianity. After political turbulences, most of the Doctrine was destroyed or manipulated. (several people who knew the whole oral Quran were supposedly killed in a war)

Establosh Christianity among Arabs, that is

most of this is bullshit:
1. Muhammad himself said that he was sent from Allah to the whole world as the final prophet
2. technically true as Muhammad said that Christianity had been corrupted and islam is the un corrupted real version of it
3. simply untrue, the quran is written in classical Arabic
4. again untrue, sunni islam follows the hadith as narrated by bukhari and the quran as well as the sunnah of the prophet. sunnis also believe that anyone can be khalifa and does not have to be related directly to Muhammad
5. once again just plain false. shias follow the imams and the quran. they also believe that only descendants of Muhammad can be khalifas so they hate abu bakr and umar and anyone who supported them, which is the majority of the sahaba

Give us some links then, user.

>Mohammed was sent as a Prophet to Arabs only

Attached: E0F3D1C2-0319-47A8-9E9E-9CEB5683909C.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

I will not argue with Muslims who take the sources I just debunked as fact, but I realize this must be an immense shock to any Muslim today. Are you an Arab?

yes, i am Palestinian. please provide sources to everything you said, genuinely interested as to where you got these "facts" from

Too much work, it would require perhaps an entire thread explaining all the sources in context. I maybe will publish a paper on this in the future though.

Ah ok. Carry on then. It's interesting. I was just having trouble following. I'm tired, sorry.

good thread

Attached: 1509697294193.jpg (239x181, 18K)

You've not debunked anything, you're just larping and wasting our time. Either deliver or I (and I imagine the few other people who are in this thread) will just fuck off.

This, the rest is pure bullshit

>Hello, I am an Arab ex-Muslim.
Hello. I have a question.Did you entered into different religion now?

Then why waste our time?
Fucking saged.

There is lots of disinfo that’s why I had such a hard time actually coming to this conclusion, but the more you read about the things I poste here the more you will see Mohammed was a truthful Christian Prophet whose message came into the wrong hands.

Yes, I am now Christian

Tell me your critique and I will have an answer ready. I guarantee it.

youtu.be/SicjZxA9jz8

Interesting theory. I would like to know more, please.

The problem I see is that some of these are my own conclusions I have found by researching intensively without writing sources, if enough people are interested I will write a paper on it.

What the fuck? I'm Lebanese and Mohammed was the final prophet for the whole world, not just for the Arabs, before Islam, the people were called "jahil" (meaning ignorant) and they were Christians, pagans, Jews, Zoroastrians, and so on, they were not all nasrani, the Koran was written in ARABIC not ARAMAIC, the ahl as-sunnah (people of the sunnah, the sunni muslims) are followers of the behavior of Mohammed and the Koran as well as the sunnah (there are some you can argue as being legitimate or not), the Shi'a split from the Sunni right after Mohammed died, it was a disagreement over who should succeed him.

Again, what the fuck bro, all of this is wrong....

which early texts? the stories of the sahaba? or the accounts of war between Muslims and Christians? there is alot of info on this region in this time period. i need you to point me to specific texts because a lot of what you said in the OP i have never heard before

Yes, Ghassanids was a Christian Arab kingdom

>ex-Muslim
so what, you are now zoroastrian?

That’s the modern story, yes. 1400 years after Mohammed.

I have not yet collected all the sources, I have just started.

Lakmids also (Nestorianism).

After Rashidun, omayyads, Abbasids.
The easiest way to find the truth is by comparing all sources from Byzantium, Mecca, Damascus, Arabs, Jews, etc.

Good for you my friend.
I'm sure you made the right decision, regardless of the fact that when people become Christians life automatically doesn't become free of everyday troubles.
Keep your new found faith and you will eventually be victorious. In a way you are victorious now.
I'm happy for you that you made that change.

Thanks for sharing your findings.

Attached: Jesus-Christ-King.jpg (1023x768, 55K)

Omayyads did not let anyone convert who is not arab, because the laws were for Arabs. It was Arabic Christianity before it became Islam.

before I click on some link, what is it?

You are emotionally attached to the story. Read all sources and compare if you do not believe me. Read what Shia have to say, then what Sunnis have to say, then what byzantines, and so on. That is what I have done.

>the Koran was written in ARABIC not ARAMAIC,
can you point me to the place where OP said that the koran was written in ARAMAIC, please

Of course the words in Aramaic no Muslim will talk about. They are only understood by a Christian, like Mohammed was.

What the fuck? I'm not even muslim, I'm not attached to the story at all, but everyone in the arab world knows this shit.

You're a faggot. He said it was filled with Aramaic words, yes, some words in Aramaic exist in Arabic, I guess, but they're not "undecipherable" and they're part of the Arabic language

Again, I don't know what you're reading or where you're getting this information from, but good luck trying to convince people it's true

There is a book called the syro Aramaic reading of the Quran. It was written by someone who is not Muslim. But that man knows Aramaic and Christian history. He translated many things wrong, because he is not Muslim. But he translated some things correctly, that’s why sources alone will not help you.

I have read the Qur'an couple of dozen times and there are dozens of references to Christians and Jews, as "people of the book", while Muslims are referred as those who accepted the Muhamed's incarnation of semitic mythology. So no, Big Mo wasn't propagating Christianity, he was adding his own spin to already established mythologies.

The Umayyads didn't allow non-Arab conversions to Islam because it would have damaged the state treasury and that is one of the reason the dynasty fell to the Abbasids (beside the corruption, nepotisim and anti Berber, Egyptian and Persian policies)

Of course they are part of the Arabic language, because they are in the Quran. But they come from Christian texts. I said all, yes, all, Christian Texts in Arabia were in Aramaic. Arabic script did not exist at the time of Muhammad.

Well, now it's time to get on team Jesus (not Issa, btw)!

Acts17apologetics on YouTube touches on many topics related to the Koran.

Saying Muhammad was a christian is like saying Jesus was a Jew. while technically true, its alot more complicated than that as most Christians rejected Muhammad and his words,

False story. In reality al nasaraa are not the same as modern Christians. You can read fake news and you will believe fake news.

They don’t have insider knowledge, don’t trust them 100%

Many terms and word were added by Abbasids. Look it up, on YouTube or read a book about it. Quran is corrupted like I already stated. Sanaa manuscript is one proof.

its hard for me to not see Christianity as a corrupted religion as the two major sects seemingly make shit up randomly and add them to the religion. Eg. when the pope said being gay was not a sin even tho its clearly defined in the bible

>I'm palestinian
then fucking go back there shitskin faggot

They also changed direction of prayer. It was originally not Mecca, but Petra, where they prayed to. Even though Muhammad was from Mecca. Why? Because he is just a prophet.

i wish i could, but I dont feel like being called a terrorist by Jewish media just because i decide to fight back against occupiers. trust me i will go back instantly as soon as Palestine is recognized so that was there is no risk of me running into the mossad

>He said it was filled with Aramaic words,
OK, now I know for sure that you are full of BS.
I asked you that question to see if you have any smart brains or just big loud mouth.
Now I know.

Here it is what OP said,
>3)The modern Quran is filled with undeciphered Aramaic words.
>is filled
you just don't understand English.
is filled doesn't mean that the whole koran was written in Aramaic,it means that it has some of it in it,
but you indicated in your post that OP suggested that the whole koran was written in ARAMAIC,
>the Koran was written in ARABIC not ARAMAIC

Please next time don't change and don't twist other peoples' words. Thank you.

Attached: thumbs-down-symbol.jpg (626x626, 21K)

didn't mohammad diddle the chiddle(s) though
wasn't he a warmongering
lil
bastard
baby
boy?
I mean he seemed like kind of a bully to me, which is just no good
also if you don't hate niggers please dont reply and by niggers i also mean based black guys also how do you feel about the we wuz kangzing of egypt also why do u want to be connected to chr istianity are u liek trying to be huwhite or somethin okkkkkkkkk thank u mr snakbar mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn then i flick my wrists and do a twirll and leave goatfucker jk ur not a goatfucker ur probably an ok guy id shake ur hand after u washed it

>Picture of Berbers
>I'm an Arab

why every nigger in Africa always try to steal identity because you don't have one??
North Africans were never and never will be Arabs

Attached: 1512929328141.png (778x516, 666K)

Mohammed took a lot from a Nestorian/Arian priest, according to St John of Damascus, a contemporary of him.

Also there was the sect of Ebionites living along the Arabian coast, from them he took the halal/haram practices that go back to Judaism.

The middle east in the first millennium was a cesspool of heretical sects, most of which became Muslims later. Hence Mohammed was called the heresiarch of heresiarchs, as all heresy eventually leads to him.

To illustrate, look at the bogomils of Bosnia, they eventually became the bosniak Muslims of today. The bogomils of Bulgaria became the pomak Muslims of today. Hell even the Visigoths of Spain, those longtime spreaders of Arianism, were also the ones that invited the Moors in (and many Visigoth nobles converted to Islam).

That is how God works, persist in error and He will give you over to a great lie.

You:
>the classical understanding of Islam is false, the ahadith are false, the books of early Muslim history are false!
Him:
>what's your proof tho? What sources do you have for your claims?
You:
>I actually don't have any (yet)
Wtf dude? This is clearly an attempt by a Christian to make ignorant Muslims doubt. But it is also clear that you have zero knowledge of even the basics of Islam, if you claim such outrageous things as this.

No, he actually said that there was no Arabic script in the 6th century, which is even more ridiculous.

>the Muslims prayed towards Petra
Lol

I thought some of this was common knowledge. mohammad was taken by the teachings of Jesus Christ, rather this was in Arabia, or the Roman Empire, I’m not sure, but he ended up under the care of some Eastern Roman monk, and when mohammad started to take to the whole fire and brimstone thing, he was expelled. Another take was he was actually sent back, not forced back to spread the word of Christ to the Arabs, but got power hungry and just split from the church, something that actually happened a good bit back then.

There were many different church septs back then, but the Romans managed to conquer them all through one way or another, save for their schism with the east, and the Protestants, whom were not the first to rebell, that was Jan Hus, where the Slavs, known as Hussites, actually won their war with the church, but then the church just burned Hus at the stake during peace talks.

I am also an Arab ex-muslim.
Unlike you I'm not a mentally ill conspiracy theorist.

Mohamed is literally the greatest man to have ever lived because its 100% sure he is real and he was a political, military and cultural mastermind.

Attached: hahahahahaa.png (3324x1270, 463K)

you could have at least found a full body goat pick that was at the right angle also the penis should be brown

Interesting, I'd like to hear more and this and your sources.

>weather you are a christian or muslim
I'm just chillin' senpai

Attached: Palestinian-Christians-say-Allahu-Akbar.jpg (1500x1125, 623K)

desu arabs who don't like the prophet, even if they are atheist or christcuck or newager or some shit, is a cuck.
Muhammad is the UR-Arab.

Even if it is just your literature study I would love to have it so I can look things up.

dude be careful what you say saying this stuff online will get you noticed by people who would want to kill you

God bless you.

>Petra
huh I read once that the descriptions of plant and wildlife in the Quran don't match the area around Mecca but rather farther north

This is true and an established fact. In its early days Islam was only directed at Arabs.

This.
You dont have to be muslim to recognize the genius of the greatest man ever.

RUSSIANs spreading dissent...

pussy
I thought muslims killed jews not ran away from them.
>scared of what gossip jew media will label him
you have the fears of a woman

You are right. Shia believe in the return of Isa (Jesus Christ) to save them.

Sunni believe the army of Isa will conquer Mecca during the apocalypse. (Likely inspired by the Ethiopian Christian invasions in yemen shortly before the rise of Islam)

The current pope is an antipope and a heretic. There is a case running against him for 8 counts of heresy, technically he is not the pope anymore. He is a masonic plant and this was foretold to happed even by medieval saints, as we are entering the End Times. This is also the last pope before a new catacombs period for the Church where there will be no pope or vatican, take note, it will be soon.

True, that is Petra

Islam is the submission to the demiurge.

Guess you didn't really learn anything on your quest for knowledge then did you

Muhammad was a filthy pedophile bandit.

>seek out truth
>find Jesus Christ the Logos
what a shocker

That monk was a Nestorian, which the Church (this was from before the great schism) condemned as heretical. It has to do with the nature of the Trinity

Im totally not a muslim guys! Just go to the mosque and offer yourself to the demiurge 5 times a day, mutilate your penis and stop eating that pork goy- i mean infidels!

Jesus Christ is the final redpill. Try reading some Nag Hammadi.

Also Jan Hus is like 800 years later. There was in Mohammed's time the Orthodox-Catholic Church, the Eastern Church (not the orthodox but an earlier schism at Calchedon,), the Ethiopian Church and a shitload of heretics in the middle east. Heretics who believe that for example Christ was not God but a creation of Him, or that Satan was Christ's brother etc

its known by all inams that aisha wasn't a child and wasn't actually a virgin. she was in her early 20s and they lie that she was a child so there's more reason to believe she was a virgin.

basically muslims trying to compete with muh virgin Mary.

He was not christian, cos he denied Father, Son, Holy Spirit. He was deamon posessed, pedo, lier, robber, etc. Ordered his followers to kill unbelievers till they will say that there is no god but al Lah (his tribe's idol) and he is his messenger. His real name was Qathem ibn Abdullah.

>Mohammed heard on his travels as a merchant
>Mohammed merchant

every single time

Attached: mercharab.jpg (501x585, 49K)

Attached: mario.gif (256x264, 8K)

Lies.
Why would we lie and want to compete with our mother Mary the virgin (AS)?
Aicha was 9 when her mariage was consomed.

Nigger. Aisha said in the sahih hadith that she was 6 as Mohammed married her and 9 when he "consumed marriage". Till she turned 9 he "only" played with her means not penetrated but everything else. Stop your madslim bullshit.

Jesus (AS) is already an important figure in Islam. Op's ignorance just caused him to be lost.

What was considered Arab at the time?

>Mohammed merchant
lol Mohamed jewed the jews in their own game.
Slaughtered 700 of them after they betrayed his clan.

Attached: 1507987698798.jpg (387x383, 43K)

This

Bullshit. Islamic isa is not Jesus the Son of God. Stop yor taqqia, madslim.

>"hey guys don't add anything after I die pls Quran is the final word"
200 years later
>"yeah Prophet totally did this shit I wanna do check it out these scholars I pay totally agree"
people DIE over this SHIT

Attached: 1512969001427.jpg (588x823, 109K)

Of course he is not the son of God, why do you associate God the most graceful with his prophet (AS)? You are the one lying.

>people DIE over this SHIT
You make a good point. Thats why many of us become faithful of Islamic morale but cut out the stupid rules.

Attached: honorary aryan.png (568x575, 538K)

why was Christ immaculately conceived but muhammad wasn't?

Adam was made by God's Hand only, without mother or father. Eve was made the same way. If immaculate conceptiin makes someone the child of God, then Adam and Eve have a greater claim than Jesus (pbut)

Do you believe only in Jesus (AS)?
What about all the other prophets?
It was one of his miracle. Muhammad (SWS)
has his own.

thats a nice theory

Actually you do at least 5 times a day. When you say "allah and his messenger".

THIS IS SHIRK al Lah will not forgive, lol.

You should learn what trinity is before you repeat this heretic tantra which Mo learned from heretics like his possible real father and teacher Waraqqa ibn Nuffal.