So why has the RK9 suicide been wiped entirely from the internet?

so why has the RK9 suicide been wiped entirely from the internet?

first off, liveleak themselves were deleting it

since when does liveleak not show suicides?

but also NO MSM has covered it, thers a few literally who? websites covering it and some normie on Medium who complained about the video on reddit and is trying to entire subreddits who post shit he doesnt like to be banned entirely

but nobody, not even drudge has it

ive seen teh full video, played it in frame by frame in avidemux, saw the note he passed under the door

"i am dead dont let the kids see my dead body" with a key to the door

then the frame before pulling the trigger you clearly see muzzle flash and the shotgun rockets from his hands for 2 full frames

his head is completely destroyed

NOW, the only part thats a lil weird is that he conviently waves at the camera which fucks up the focus which was clear all video and clears up as soon as the tarp stops moving after hes dead.

the fucking bitch's voice whining fucking raged the fuck out of me and i muted it, we cant even hear what the fuck the kid said cause this bitches audio is so much higher than the fucking faggot in the video.

obviously we hear the full address from the police on scene so someone can look up local news

the way the mom acted was weird as fuck, or if it wasnt his mom either way nobody talks like that and looking at the laptop would be the last concern, also we conveniently NEVER see paramedics with obvious official uniforms on scene, just 1 gloved hand

also after seeing the recent bodycam footage of the liveleak hotel shotgun dude who got killed point blank without actually threatening the officers you CLEARLY hear blood gushing out, now we hear none of that in this video and his body is just as close, surely we'd hear some gushing but theres nothing.

Attached: 5TYqHny7WXRiQN_zbQJt6xg9Elj8MZcZMaVoRb05kdQ.png (344x442, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vod-share.com/video/NxToUDVpWy/3058.html
liveleak.com/view?t=CkPI0_1521131714
liveleak.com/view?t=kPxHP_1520893316
liveleak.com/view?i=e40_1493069063
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sup Forums tells you to kys
>you actually kys
>they don't believe you and think it was faked

Attached: 1514684289222.jpg (392x379, 122K)

A random suicide is not news. What did you expect, CNN live material?

but liveleak has tons of random fucking shit

why were they actively deleting every post of it yesterday?

Do yourself a favor and lower your caffeine and sugar intake. Eat a orange or a banana now and then...

suicide is a familial tragedy, it is considered an affront to those left behind to report on it in the media, and of course to host the video on your website. wouldn't be surprised if there are laws regarding it as well.

The fact that it was broadcast live on youtube and the fact it kept running for 40 mins with the mom entering along with paramedics makes it bizarre enough to be mainstream news.

Kek

>6
none of you faggots find it the least bit weird that the site known for not censoring bullshit, LIVELEAK

the place where you go to see SADAM HUSSIEN HANG

KADAFIE DRUG THRU THE STREET AND KILLED

and countless other real death that MSM censors

would take down this video, meanwhile there are other suicide vids up and tons of other death

kys autist ill upload you to liveleak

heh

Attached: 97F3CE00C410419F92FB3C39262F514B.gif (1172x624, 2.49M)

your spacing makes me go blind but I'm intristed nevertheless.

I've never seen a more beautiful example of reddit spacing.

>ive seen teh full video, played it in frame by frame in avidemux, saw the note he passed under the door
webm please

Attached: perfection.gif (500x289, 168K)

vod-share . com /
video /
NxToUDVpWy /
3058 . html

You're welcome.

Attached: note.jpg (1920x1080, 533K)

cheers

They saw it anyway, you pathetic fucker. If he was still alive, I'd tell him to kill himself.

I wonder how many idiots
1) think this was real
2) copycat because of this

maybe this is being banned because it looks like a statement
maybe they fear some kind of trend
it might inspire some people
it might make losers "famous"

it was a snuff film by the sounds of it, none of those things are just things that happen by accident.

reeks of psy-op or distraction, probably both.
>they're deporting themselves at breakneck speeds
I laughed when I first saw it because he wasn't white.

You dumb fucks.

WHAT would be the motive of faking this video?

oh it's real
what boggles my mind is he left that note and put up that plastic
trying not to traumatize anyone or make too much of a mess
that girl on video is going to need some councelling now tho

Everyone in r9k should follow suit

Such a beta suicide. “I don’t want people to be angry at me for the mess I made”

I hope it does become a trend. Fuck everyone.

He was a fucking /r9k/ NEET, the plastic over the windows is to keep light out so he can sleep during the day.
Fucking normalfags I fucking swear.
The faggot literally livestreamed his suicide for the lulz.

Attached: animu.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

OP mentioned this, but let me remind you that :
>the kid was on r9k
>His family probably didn't care about him or he had daddy/mommy issues
>his life sucked by default
>you can hear his mother talking and it feels unnatural

Either his deadbeat single mother didn't love him anyways and the entire FBI investigation is being fueled by pure hypocrisy or there is something abnormal going on. Both ways really, discussing it should be fun, but someone clearly doesn't want people going around talking about it.

>trying not to traumatize anyone or make too much of a mess
>with a 12ga to the head

Is he a shitskin? is that why hes covering his face?

> tfw i use aluminium foil to also reflect some of the heat as well as superior light blockage.

Tarp wouldn't even block the sun out that well. What a fuckwit.

Yes the Illuminati false flagged a suicide and then reverse-shilled it by covering it up. Something something crisis actors.

Link still up on infinity chan
pol/res/11380524.html

A Muslim

How does being a Paki automatically make him Muslim? he may not even have been religious.

His aunt posted on Facebook praising Allah asking forgiveness

the videos are still up on theync

they probably took them down because the mother doxxed herself

It’s been removed.

You sure?
vod-share.com/video/NxToUDVpWy/3058.html

There's Mining script running on the web though. Your adblock might be blocking it

Holly crap you're right. Closed the tab and the CPU fans got quiet.

>it worked
Thanks

Attached: 5FA0A59E-82FF-4DCE-9615-7D6F8C33DBC4.png (477x290, 38K)

Notice how right before he does it the video quality gets shitting. And if you slow it down it doesn't look right.

The wave he does makes the camera auto focus

It's called paragraphs. Have you ever opened a book. No one will read a giant block of text with no spacing

np aussie. Get noscript installed for your browser to avoid such things

Then it should refocus while he's "aiming"

exactly my point, it doesnt refocus until after the tarp stops moving

Okay, you sparked my interest. I know reddit gets flack around here, but I went to the watchpeopledie subreddit and it was removed from there too. I've legit seen similar videos of people shooting themselves there, and they never got removed.

Attached: reddit.png (797x195, 16K)

this is what the Medium post i talked about in the OP menitoned, someone there was pointing out how some subreddits were hosting the video and the Reddit CEO reviewed it, then deleted the entire subreddit which was nomorals or something

but apparently some other more popular subreddits are still hosting it and mods havent taken it down yet, but the Medium article brags about hoping it is taken down once they shed light on it

and nobody has STILL refuted the liveleak incident

when it first happened i googled "liveleak suicide Sup Forums" and atleast 4 results showed up at the top where their "news" articles show, rather than normal individual links in a vertical line

EVERY SINGLE LINK went to a deleted page

i searched liveleak for "suicide" NOTHING but tons of other suicide clips were there..i mean jesus christ this is the site that hosts all the famous shit like that politician who blew his brains out on national tv, hes sitting down an the revolver leaves a blood stain on the wall

there is a push going on where websites will become responsible for their content, whether it came from a user or not
youtube, twitter, facebook and reddit have been preparing for a while now

http://
theync.com
/young-man-records-his-suicide-part-2.
htm

So messed up, rip mate. Feel sorry for his mum

>there is a push going on where websites will become responsible for their content

hasnt this been going on for fucking decades?

i mean kimdotcom is the living example

there is a push going on where websites will become responsible for their content, whether it came from a user or not
youtube, twitter, facebook and reddit have been preparing for a while now
since there is doubt this video is inciting violence nobody seems to be taking chances

the fuck nigger?

>entered thread again from catalog
>added a sentence
>fuck it's the same thread
i'm an idiot

Attached: 1231231231211.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Conspiracy nuts can't take anything at face value. Every tragedy has to be a CIA+NSA cross-agency psy-op funded by Mossad to further the globalist agenda.

I think the video is real but I think it's odd that I can't find a single news story. I did all kinds of google searches and it happened a day and a half ago. "livestream shotgun suicide" "Sup Forums suicide" "r9k suicide" etc.. nothing

He was a good boy and can't handle living with whites and being a manlet and his friends found out about his diaper fetish

Attached: 1497098392222.jpg (495x677, 50K)

Found the Jew

Some webcams are shitty, they'll focus easily on closer object but for further you need to manually refocus

That's not a paragraph, that's a double-spaced mess

What's wrong with having a diaper fetish?

He blows his head off and his mother finds his corpse later, user, not everything is a fucking conspiracy.

does liveleak take down videos on request from the people in the video?

i highly doubt it

altho considering a large majority of their content is 2nd and 3rd world country shit its a great possibility those ppl just have no idea about it

but theres a shit ton of "death by cops" type shit which is equally topical in todays world that is up

This is why you put your crap on Zeronet.
I have been shilling for this free and open source anti-censorship tool since August but I only got ridicule in return.

for those who care:

www.zeronet.io

Attached: Screenshot_2017-08-07_21-44-31.png (1905x934, 248K)

He could be a son of a VIP or something, or he was part of an active investigation

heres a couple RECENT suicide videos and thers a fucking gay ass "w-warning this might upset some ppl" bullshit even if you disable the fucking "safe mode" thats enabled by default

fuck this gay ass bullshit, daily reminder this site used to be OGRISH back in the 90s

liveleak.com/view?t=CkPI0_1521131714

Yes, they've done it before.

Gaaaaaaaay

well maybe the video is gone because his relatives requested it be taken down?

The woman in the video maybe?

WOW, its fuck nothing

heres another

liveleak.com/view?t=kPxHP_1520893316

>it might inspire some people
>it might make losers "famous"
Meme suicides sound good though. The rainbow vomit scarf is just the start.

WOW FUCKING WOWN this is literally in their FAQ

>Glorification of death (Gory scenes with no explanation and / or set to music)

so because the faggot gave us no explanation i guess....

what a bunch of bullshit

nevermind HERES A FUCKING SUICIDE RECENTLY

liveleak.com/view?i=e40_1493069063

fuck liveleak

yeah, pretty much what I expected.

user i don't think it was for the sun blockage....

Giving this a bump. I don't post on a, b, v, or vg. I've seen several people complain that these boards are "down" (they can't post to them).
>a. is this true?
>b. if so, could there be a tie in to our r9k bro? He was heavily into anime and shoot-em-up video games. It seemed no regulars on r9k could recall anybody coming there to vent about wanting to off themselves. I'm wondering if he posted to b or something. I'm honestly clueless here. NO, reading something on le Internet shouldn't be "the reason" somebody offs themselves, but I've heard that the FBI is looking into this, with a sharp eye on r9k.

>>a. is this true?
Not anymore, but it was for about 14 hours yesterday.
>>b. if so, could there be a tie in to our r9k bro?
That was a theory, but mods said it was just a server problem.

Ahhhh. Thank you kindly, sir!

>using a partially transparent tarp rather than an opaque blanket.
he put it up for the mess dude.

Ahahahahahahahahhaha

looks like the gun is popping out of his head

It has nothing to do with the current agenda, and therefore, did not happen.

You son of a beesting...

It's not called the Islamic Republic of Pakistan because they are Hindu.

Get the fuck off this board.

Brah it's gore. Do you honestly think MSM would cover this shit?

Attached: PHkvf4p.jpg (960x960, 98K)

what's it like being a retard