World War 3 will be muslims vs non muslims...

World War 3 will be muslims vs non muslims. It's Europes fault for letting them all in but they did it and will continue to do it and there's no stopping it before it's too late. Will probably happen in 100 years or so when they start oppressing white people too much and there's nowhere for white people to run.

Attached: muslims.jpg (1440x907, 120K)

Shut up retard

do us all a favour and blow your head off.

With That flag, You Should Be Concerned nigga

She cute

hnnnnngggggg

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

You’re both meme flag faggots.

Can we just ban Germany, since they want to move goat-fuckers out of their sand-filled containment areas and into civilization?

All that they are good for is instigating world wars.

> flaggot

so, ww3 will be a unanimous 1HKO where the middle east turns to a sea of glass?

Sam Huntington published 'Clash of Civilizations' in the mid 90's in which he postulated that culture and identity would serve as the primary driver of conflict globally. He specifically made mention that the Islamic civilization would be a problem for everyone. Pic related was Huntington's map.

Attached: civilizationmap.png (1350x625, 53K)

Whites will turn everyone else to vapor again.

I unironically believe we're headed for some kind of mass expulsion of Africans and Muslims from Europe, though not the US, Canada, or Australia, or NZ. I don't know what will being this expulsion to fruition but I get a weird sense that the public is fed up with PC culture and omnipresent accusations of prejudice. The more you call people "racist", the longer the music is turned up to '11', the more the shepherd boy cries "Wolf!!!", the sooner the public wakes up and demands action.

Cosy little circlejerk you got going here

I like your beer and your pork. And Prague is a lovely city. Otherwise, shut your fucking mouth you nobody from nowhere.

There will be muslims all throughout Europe and inside the armies and in places of government. It won't just be Europe vs Middle East where a nuke can fix it, there will be fighting throughout the streets. Muslims will get aid from muslim countries and hopefully whites will get aid from America.

Why are you going back to spamming stupid shit?
Feds just froze this shit for 2 hours, why?

wars only happen for money you naive fucking wanker, nobody goes to war for morals or whatever fucking gay shit

It will be a war of independence.

I WANNA BLEACH EVERY SINGLE MUSLIM GIRL OUT THERE

Attached: 1514508596768.jpg (274x274, 10K)

>will probably happen in 100 years or so
Lmao you are one dumb nig nog. I'm giving it 5-10 years tops.

Attached: 1521045762558.png (474x309, 157K)

>muslims vs non muslims
I wonder who would win.

Attached: when white people chimp out.jpg (500x283, 27K)

>World War 3 will be muslims vs non muslims
LOL Europe's Muslims are literally a fraction of what niggers here in the US are in terms of crime. We deal with 53% homicide, 81% interracial violent crimes, 40% of welfare from these nigs that make only 12% of the country and you pussies cant handle some Muslims?

RUSSIANs spreading fake news again...

Remember Hans it took other whites to take you down
You have to understand that European governments REALLY fucking hate europeans at this point plus they dont have as many guns as us.

Attached: 1521060199400.jpg (508x604, 79K)

But what are we really supposed to do ??
We whites, don't procreate enough. Since women can work, they have way less baby which give us way less workforce. All our population is getting old, so useless dude. The only way to find workforce is the accept some immigrant, it's just sad that all there is left to immigrate is the sandniggers.

Attached: 1514905633137.jpg (800x518, 156K)

No species ever has or ever will literally die out from lack of breeding. All that would happen is a slight population decrease. Anyway the reasons for bringing all the muslims in doesn't matter, the fact is they're being let in and it will lead to a war the whole world will get involved in.

Attached: shari.jpg (500x321, 63K)

Y-you too.

While OPs pay will contribute to WW3, it won't be the cause.
The cause will be the coming collapse of the US petrodollar.
When that begins in earnest, some false flag will be engineered that will ensure a "retaliation" using the full force of the US military.
Checking digits will make zero difference.

>muslims vs non muslims
With Marshall Orban at our Side we win for sure.

Attached: 1519822654466.jpg (978x978, 171K)