If she is Killed by Niggers

We will lose the last of a righteous Good Bloodline.

They were sensitive to what was going to happen, and what the Niggers are trying to do to us.

She must be Protected, raise Lawyer fees, anything to save her from the nigger Hoard.

If she is Killed we have no choice but to Save DYlann from Prison and lead a racial Revolution against the Blacks. The Asians, Whites, Latino's Muslim's and Jews Agree.

Blacks have taken too much power and have become emboldened to attack and destroy others rather than reason it out.

I believe she will be sacrificed for all of you to notice what is going on.

WHy kill yourselves when you can devote your life to the one and only Light and Drive the darkness out.

It's either that, or a livestream of you blowing your head off with a shotgun, and becoming the literal Brainlet meme.

Fight for your Future, Fight for America, Fight for the World!

We as Americans know where our niggers belong, so LET'S MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN and get them off the streets and into work like the rest of us.

We shall once again find unity within each other in the hatred and violence blacks have given us all.

Dylann Roof may have been the Hero we have all forgotten.

Attached: 1521173208362.jpg (427x534, 37K)

You stay away from her you hear, I don't care that Jews fear the Samurai, anyone who isn't 100% whites stay away.

You weak whites will let her die.

I would offer my protection, but it seems an example needs to be made.

If you're right then sacrificing her is the sensible option. Sad that she has to die at the hands of rabid niggers but if it sparks whites to action then it is better, big picture wise.

a space after every sentence isn't mla format.. its reddit jew.

NEXT BAIT THREAD WHEN? PS. i'd tongue fuck her asshole.

>Righteous good bloodline
They hail from a broken home, the good you're speaking of must be pretty fresh.

>i'd tongue fuck her asshole
Same

let's get her and Hogg together. she might redpill him

> I missed my period bro
What do?

Attached: 6BFB5007-7CF4-411F-9D3E-F732B8F79C18.jpg (622x354, 36K)

I think that's why she chose to get locked up first instead!

And also those knives... she wasn't about to relax!

Attached: 1515737700637y5875.jpg (495x494, 56K)

Wat

You can't redpill a 70 IQ with a foundation of bluepill belifs

Kekerino

Says protest is stupid is jailed

I would unironcially donate money to her lawyer fees

Has no one considered that this is actually a conspiracy to legitimize the realness of the original "perpetrator"?

Definitely not a false flag, the one perp had a sister and is clearly not feds. No further investigation needed.

fuck off luigi!

Attached: 1521163609418.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

Fuck off shill faggot. She's a princess, don't sexualize her.

If sacrificed, they will start going after more because they know it's OK to kill because Obama emboldened them. I am non-white but still hold the light within myself to know that even at rock bottom, they know the true enemy and never relent to their twisted corruptin of our World Languages to gain concessions and play the victim.

We must somehow intercept the lynch mob that will inevitably go after her. Death is on the mind of Many now, and niggers are becoming bolder by the day.

We must unite under her protection and fight the Darkness back together and drive them back to their lair in Wakanda.

As one who holds Native America blood of the Old World, I will give Whites the Blessing to live on the land under the protection of the spirits if you Help drive away the evil that is slowly encroaching upon of positions of Peace.

Overall the Endgoal must be Peace.

Godspeed to the Anons Brave enough to protect the last of the Light in this World, and give her Hope in a world where she had none.

For what her brother Sacrificed himself for, she will not pay the crimes.

I swear upon my Holy Blade.

If she Dies, I declare Spiritual War on the Blacks in America as an individual.

Attached: 1519105219010.jpg (960x956, 869K)

She needs to be protected, she is just a young woman keeping her innocence from the Niggers.

I've lived near niggers for decades, they will single someone out and kill them eventually if the person is not protected or gets out the Area.

Think what is going on in South Africa, the niggers want to do this to our Country.

Around Blacks, don't relax, she knows if you burn the coal, you pay the Toll. But the Niggers in this case want to make her pay the Toll anyways.

If they steal her life, we do not know who will be next, we cannot let them gain this blood on their hands.

She again is a Child essentially, and a Young woman in a broken world, in an even more fucked up state on the brink of niggers rioting and committing Genocide.

An ayran needs to breed her ASAP.

Nobunaga is right tho.If she is killed it will be dissmised as" unfortunate but gorilions of nogs die every day,that is the real problem"

>Nobunaga

damn wasn't expecting to kek that loud, well done Balija

Whos this roastie and why is she important?

>autism factory
>good bloodline

the absolute state of Sup Forums

What the jungle monkey said

>Fight for your Future, Fight for America, Fight for the World!
What were you smoking when you decided to make this thread?