Why can't people just shut the fuck up about politics?

I am a classical musician and all of the other female classical musicians will not shut the fuck up about political issues.

For some reason, every female classical musician has started shilling for feminism and gun control on their social media accounts 24/7.

I just don't understand why people feel the need to talk about political issues in casual daily life. These are extremely complex issues, and it is completely insane to think you have the answers to the point where you actually want to tell people what to think about the issues.

You can go on YouTube and listen to 3 hour discussions between multiple people who know an unbelievable amount of information about these issues, stuff you've never even thought about, and THESE people don't even have the answers to these problems. Adopting some solution being pushed by politicians or media figures just makes you their pawn, and many of their solutions are not even going to solve the problem.

Why are people so fucking stupid and not self-aware? Why can't they just be slightly self-aware and know how much they don't know?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: 1520999428197.jpg (720x900, 58K)

first of all, reddit spacing
second of all: smart people discuss ideas, dumb fucks with inactive almonds discuss people

well if you ask me it's tryptamine deficiency

Attached: 1406674681870.jpg (600x503, 139K)

'm committing suicide. I've had enough of this world and want to move on to the next one. I am going deep into the woods where nobody will find me because it brings me back to my childhood growing up in rural Colorado before it became popular. I am intending to return my body to the Earth. Ashes to ashes. Dust to dust.

They feel a talent or a hobby is a legitimate replacement for an actual argument.

Sad

I hope you're just talking man you get one chance at life, even if it sucks don't squander you're one opportunity. Hope you feel better user I wish I could help you.

Virtue signalling moran
Basic shit bro

Don’t do it. You’re living with humanity right now. I don’t want to see you go.

I want my face between those tits.

Because they are not like you. They are talking about reality. You larp on a board for anime queers where everything is just dumb shit made up by 13 year-olds.

We need you, maybe you are the only one who can safe us all.

First of all: that is not reddit spacing.
Secondly: Smart people converse all things, stupid people discuss catagories independent from all others.

Attached: 1519895354930.jpg (450x450, 43K)

>first of all, reddit spacing
Only insecure reddit migrants accuse people of reddit spacing

>smart people discuss ideas
So Hogg is a pretty smart guy?

isnt what youre doing when you come here?

We are taught about political issues from first fucking grade

When I was a six year old (2004) I was being taught about Martin Luther fucking king
You think we aren’t being programmed? It’s right fucking in front of us Jesus fuck

no retard. not the same thing.

post more milkers

They just want to be liked. Girls usually all feel the need to agree with each other to prove who is the most good in the group. Politics is the choice of topic cause women like telling others what to do. Likewise Feminism. It's just women telling other women what to do. Which is sexist. For identity politics to work you have to give up your independence. Making it literal that all who speak of it that often are the same person.

Attached: 1499498309275.png (778x512, 29K)

Interesting. I studied classical music and was a musician for many years and never had any interest in politics whatsoever, and the first girl I fell in love with was very politically minded (libshit). It may have something to do with how the libshit academia has overtaken classical music and made it seem like the two are intertwined when it is in fact the exact opposite. The early baroque and classical composers were very Nationalistic. It seems everthing started to become more undefined starting in the romantic period.
The girl I was with was also a musician. She was emotionally abused by her dad and had a fetish for pinching herself on her arm so bad that she had scars all over her forearm. She was also hit on by one of our teachers aids while she was in high school (before we were together) who ended up marrying her best friend (jewish) shortly after. She was pretty messed up. But naturally, abuse and liberalism go hand in hand. Classical music not only releases endorphins, but also stimulates the mind. It is something mysterious to the left because they can't understand it and represents the beauty of something they can never grasp without a complete philosophical shift. Bad parenting from their fathers really.

>almost every woman is fucking retarded when it comes to politics and can't focus on the subject at hand
Woah who saw that coming? You are a one in a million woman if this description really does not fit you.

Attached: milk.jpg (434x319, 38K)

livestream link?

If you're White, you have a duty to live as long as God gives you breath and not take your own life. No matter how hard your life seems right now, there's always something better on the other side. Trust God (not the jewish god of main stream Christianity, but the God of the Israelites, known today as Caucasians or Whites) and everything you've ever could have imagined will come to you. If you want a wife, a wife. A house? A house. A career? A career. A purpose? A purpose. Meaning? Meaning.
Sometimes the road can be long and rough. (Trust me, I know.) But it's always so rewarding when you make it to the next stage. Keep trekkin' on. Even if you're in an extended, years long period of depression, it's still worth it in the end. You just have to put Him first before all other things and He will pull you out of the pit.

tits or gtfo

Attached: NArL0KH.png (1338x275, 458K)

>reddit spacing
okay fag, go back to rebbit

based nip

Why can't people just shut the fuck up about politics?
Yes, why can you not shut up, OP?!! (See what I did there? No? Answer: It is a hypocrite question.)

Pelotudo nooo

>be female
>gossip

saged

Normally, it would be a good thing that people are showing more of an interest in politics. But, the reality of media being and unapologetic and obvious propaganda tool for cultural marxism makes this an extremely shitty time for politics in general.
Its also making it painfully obvious that women are not deep thinkers. They take a cursory glance at issues and stop.
Talking about politics with most women is like talking to a child.

>rise of marxism
>non-white population is large enough where it's causing racial friction by directly impacting daily life, politics, and social norms
>center is dying and the right and left are growing

>I am a classical musician and all of the other female classical musicians will not shut the fuck up about political issues.

Isn’t that profession flooded by basically spoiled NEETish people? You people got too much time on your hands

classical musicain in your rootless country can mean one only ting... shalom..!

>dont talk abot politics and seriuos stuff or share the ideas
>theres a pop band over there look..!
>good shabbos goy

but. lots of typing effort well done.

it's called control
sadly we have to have some type of reaction here on Sup Forums

politics is not complex:

Don't steal from people, and don't take away their rights, everything else will work itself out.

The complexity arises from commies, satanists, sun worshippers, jews, and freemasons trying to control the world while simultaneously slowly destroying it.

Politics affects everyone. Everyone should have the right to talk about it.

However, a lot of people are really fucking stupid and engage in dishonest arguments. Look at Sup Forums and the “””skeptic””” community for example.

So you are going to get retards commenting on politics. It’s how free speech works. Sorry if that upsets you.

The more politics influences peoples lives the more important it is for them to talk about it.

You're on a politics board you stupid faggot.
Kill yourself.

Attached: hitler.jpg (780x1200, 540K)

more milkies less politics

Attached: 1520758313291.jpg (512x910, 63K)

for you

Learn to ride the tiger of normie obsession with politics, or get eaten by it. Your choice.

What is reddit spacing and how do you know about it?

I said the casual public space

This is a designated anonymous board for politics

Also, you’re retarded

I make most of my money from insurance sales actually

I perform and compose when I’m not doing insurance

>Why can't people just shut the fuck up about politics?

Cause people ignored politics for a long time. It was not their business. But politics sneaked into every aspect of our lives so now politics made you it's business.

>american
>"classical music"
i reallyreally wonder what this sounds like

Also why do you people think that “normies” talking about politics is a recent thing?

Politics has always been mainstream (should be obvious).

>should have the right

Yes retard, I am obviously complaining about rights here.

Holy shit the British mind is defunct

Because Sup Forums is dedicated to political subjects...?
further more
"If you have no interests in politics, politics has interests in you" famous say..

I write stuff that isn’t a-tonal post modern bullshit like they do in Europe so it sounds pretty good

he's right, you know. Also, the left's lack of self-awareness is indicative of low cognitive functioning

Then why the fuck are you complaining?
Just some autistic rant?

is she magic number? I would

My undergrad is in piano performance, I bet you're a band geek going as music major. Let me guess altosax?

I’m not saying people shouldn’t have fucking rights

I’m saying that flapping your stupid mouth about topics that you are not even 1/16th as knowledgeable about as people on YouTube is absolutely annoying as fuck

No I have an Econ degree already graduated but I do classical music work on the side

>I am a classical musician

I stopped reading right there, kys

Tell me you don't play a monophonic instrument as your main instrument and you have my respect

and spell me an Italian augmented 6th chord in A minor if you really know your shit

women love virtue signalling on social media. we had an epidemic of it here supporting gay marriage and also any time there is a terrorist attack

Classical guitarist I do solo performances

Ok so it is just an autistic rant.

>Italian augmented

Nice meme

It’s a discussion about how people should exercise their rights responsibly

Do brits even have rights?

got my answer. open a book brah instead of playing Albeniz Asturias for the 100000 time

People are never going to do that without outside influence.

People always talked politics, in normal conversations... The difference is its become deceive violent and ignorant. look at the back of a two dollar bill it looked like a party not people in masks throwing poop.

Attached: vbnm.png (920x537, 630K)

No I actually hate most Spanish repertoire

I don’t typically perform any Spanish or Hispanic classical music except a few of Heitor Villa Lobos’ stuff because his choros and preludes are nice

Like, you can’t just say “people are dumb and they should be smarter”. That’s not how anything works.

Maybe suggest better education/etc.

Attached: iu00p.jpg (450x313, 61K)

Measure 21 in Mozart's Turkish March. Think of it as a dominant 7th with no 5th built off of the (flat) sixth chord in minor even though the top note is spelled enharmonically. You might be a good guitarist but I can tell you didn't take undergrad level theory. It's worth looking into, might help your composition.

Attached: Italian sixth (1 of 3).jpg (922x592, 169K)

You got to be more selective on who you follow. I like apolitical interest groups, such as guitar gear freak groups that talk about modification and DIY electric guitar kits. No one ever talks political shit and would be banned if they did.

Also local neighborhood groups tend to be red pilled because they are mainly made up of exasperated homeowners who had one too many garage break-ins.

Well said.

I didn’t watch the video of that guy blowing his head off (might watch the gif but hopefully not) but the pics depressed me even more. Life can be so sick and diseased. Hang in there leaf, even if larping, suicides just add to the darkness of this world.

wait isn't that the mutt from this image?

Attached: 1521139350132.jpg (960x960, 91K)

Most of my theory was self-taught because I was an Econ major I only studied technique with an instructor

I’ll check it out though

Oh I would just call this a diminished shape

A warrior takes his enemies with him to the next world.

it is a diminished triad inverted but it doesn't function as one because it doesn't resolve up a half step. Because it's inverted the outer voices resolve in opposite direction to the dominant chord. You've probably played it a million times on guitar-> first fret F7 barre chord to open E7 resolving to Am

I wish there was a real music board for my autism. I tried to go to Sup Forums once, bunch of EDM faggot patricians that don't know shit

I've heard that professional classical musicians practise insane amounts of time.
Maybe they going with some scales over and over and think constantly about Trump.

Same

Sup Forums is possibly the worst board on Sup Forums. The posters are legitimately low IQ

I find music fascinating in the most autistic way as well. I like to listen to rachmaninoff’s arrangements of Bach music (Prelude 1006 especially) and just let the autism absolutely fester. So many weird things going on in there in comparison to Bach’s original arrangement.

People need to self-reflect on their own behavior

My problem with people is that they don’t know how much they don’t know. Smart people are somewhat humble because they are always learning new things and they know how much they don’t know

Yeah I don’t know how to fix that

>People need to self-reflect on their own behavior
How do you get them to do that then?

I have no idea

I like PragerU’s format for propaganda videos, if somebody could make a video like that and just explain that we all need to be more aware of the fact that there’s a ton of information out there that we don’t know or understand, so before we march around talking about stripping people of their rights or fucking arming teachers or whatever, we should probably seriously engage with unrevised history, more statistics, psychological perspectives and everything else

Shit is complicated. Even a lot of the solutions presented on this board have problems with them. Just a lot of factors and data never taken into consideration on all sides

First Off, nice tits. Second, politics are great because making people so pissed off they start rambling incoherent shit is so funny