What makes white people special? It's just skin color. Asians, Indians, and Jews are just as attractive and intelligent

What makes white people special? It's just skin color. Asians, Indians, and Jews are just as attractive and intelligent.

Attached: dumb_white_girl.jpg (465x640, 44K)

Indians are stupid, also India is a shithole and they are ugly. The intelligent Jews are pretty much genetically white even though their goals go against other whites. Japan is the only asian country up to white people's standards and asians haven't contributed as much to the world as whites.

Indians are Asians

>just as attractive and intelligent.
not really

>separating western whites from eastern whites
Why do we do this again?

Attached: eastern white woman.jpg (800x1200, 81K)

The mutt cries in 56% as he race mixes . . .

Why didn't you include black people you racist piece of shit?

Divide and conquer i suppose

>indians
lmao sexy rat people

Fuck off with your technicalities leaf

Imagination. When you look at sources of all inventions made by humanity, from wheel and agriculture and to modern technology, there all were made by cultures that have same blood from one particular origin.

Attached: 1501859653076.png (450x275, 168K)

>asians
>white
interesting new tactic to promote race mixing and killing off the white race

Attached: guess who.jpg (1440x1080, 27K)

go live in Asia, India or the Middle East and report back to us on how great their societies are.
if you're into dog-meat, shit filled streets, or ethnic conflicts, you're gonna love it

ur post made me laugh

idk why

but was funny to me

Maybe you should leaf if you don't want to take more then 3 minutes thinking about what defines a race burger.

Every race has a time to shine . Today it is whites , in the past it was Indians, the future is black

Poor choice of words annon.

Indians (Dravidians) are actually Abos (Australoid race). Or rather more evolved, high-functioning version of Abos.

You guys have your own thing going for you. We just ruin it when we get involved. Seriously you go do you. Preferably somewhere where white people aren't.

Attached: Hang in there noble black man and get fucked and die you evil kikebag.jpg (1200x552, 140K)

lol

>Indians
>Smelling of poo and curry is sexy

Nationalism != supremacy
I dont think im better, i just want more people like me in my political system

ALL GERMAN GIRLS AND WOMEN WILL BE

>B L A C K E D

Attached: FATE OF GERMANY.png (1337x709, 1.07M)

when the dicks are that big its a turn off
when its just slightly bigger than average is when i get triggered

westernized indians are god tier. not the ones from the south obviously. anything from dehli and upward are god tier.

K U fuckers don't seem to understand that it all has to do with the land itself and not the animal. in Afrika a nigger needs food, walks to a tree and has food. kills monkey with simple tool and has food, so Afrika is EZ land.But in the The North... After being cast out of India because you're a albino bastard and indians are all racist you and your tribe go to the fucking frozen hell, where 4 months a year nothing grows with freezing winters thus you have to become smart or die. After 3000 year power level training the albino race starts conquering the world as a payback for all those dead albinos. Fuck the normieskins.

>this is what shitskins actually believe

Attached: 1514009507779.png (912x905, 1.23M)

yeah ive had moment with them
the new world order is steering us into war with russia when our options are russia/india orrr china/pakistan
they really are sick motherfuckers

White people are special because they have the unique ability to see the future. They can see the consequences of their actions when other races don't have as strong a perception of this.

This leads to exceptional creativity and decision-making which is what makes Whites so special I think.

We don't fucking know.
We either got retards going "hurr tolerance everyone is equals" or we got retards going "hurr all non-whites are subhuman but we can't make up our minds about who the whites are". When in reality you got shit like celtic hip vs dalmatian hip even among european whites. Study pathology, you'll be able to differentiate a skeleton from bretagne population from a skeleton from ruhr population based on clavicle proportions or someshit. And we still can't measure intelligence, or divorce "natural" intelligence from "nurtured" intelligence.

Chinese were ahead of europeans in inventions before qing dynasty. Guns, compasses, massive ships, movable type, hydraulics, they had all of this. If they didn't consider rest of the world flyover land and didn't get hit by qing retardation and several crisises in a row they would have never been "colonized" but even then the scope of "colonization" by europoors is overblown. They had a lot of internal conflicts and problems to deal with at the time, opium only added to it.

>agriculture and wheel were only invented by people with chechen genetics
Okay you're trolling I took the bait.

Yeah, I've been wondering.

You werent caste out. You were well fed and protected. Kept alive. Carried. Out of love. Albino tribes moved north to get out of the sun. You sought out lands you were better acclimated for. You are right about the land though. Europeans had much more to hunt wildlife in the north to hunt. Im surprised you know the truth though, its not readily accepted.

Whites are obviously special, same as other races, same as all other populations, we don't know in what ways, and we don't know if these unknown "white traits" will be gone if the white race is gone. IMO they won't be gone just from racemixing, but they'll be gone simply because the current social system doesn't particularly reward intelligence, fairness, nobleness etc. Instead it rewards being social, cunning and manipulative. So even if we for example delete all blacks and arabs, we'll still get shittier over time. On the other hand, if we build a social system that rewards good qualities and lets intelligent and just people breed, humans will eventually get better, faster, stronger, smarter, even if they racemix to the 11.

The OP is talking about attractive and intelligent people.

Maybe your right, perhaps it comes from dealing with harsher winters? Maybe its hardwired in your DNA to be prepared where others are more relaxed.

Because Hitler split them into aryan and non-aryan

White people are special to us because we are our own unique race with unique features.
We have a long heritage that needs to be protected.
The only thing better than our heritage is mongoloid women. What can I say, those niggas are smart and their women are hot.

Attached: 2f625489be4bc2b73a496bc4d0af77be--old-websites-swimsuits.jpg (736x1106, 95K)

>Asians, Indians, and Jews are just as attractive and intelligent.
lol no.

Attached: 1477382680856.png (354x504, 129K)

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Attached: sexy aboriginal.jpg (380x498, 20K)

It isn't just skin color, you faggot. If it was skin color then a lot of Chinese and Jews would be considered White, and they aren't.

It's the collective history and evolutionary path shared by the European people.

Why don't you try educating yourself so you aren't so fucking stupid?

They can't fucking drive.

How are you going to rule the world if you can't operate machinery?

They simply lack the fine motor skills White people have.

The collapse is coming anyway, who cares?

Attached: 1498234172608.png (503x464, 457K)

She's only half abo though, what you are seeing as attractive are her European traits

Attached: baaaaarrrffff.jpg (197x255, 5K)

This. Every semi attractive abo has their european ancestry to thank.

*Scratches neck*
Got anymore of them, genomes?

Attached: Jena-Frumes-instagram-32.jpg (1080x794, 187K)