Don't worry guys. I'm on it

Don't worry guys. I'm on it.

Attached: images (16).jpg (363x405, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rMyXy56BoU0
youtube.com/watch?v=rF28Qj6cwW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do it.

Attached: 1505115752612.jpg (1932x1305, 1.72M)

Explain autismo

Mueller changes direction more often than a pack of dogs sniffing each other’s butts. Because that is what he is doing. Every lead he chases down ends up shing light on 0bama’s corruption so he SHUTS IT DOWN.

Kek.

What a fuckin timeline

Attached: IMG_1689.jpg (500x500, 44K)

The measure of a man

based mueller

>takes down Trump
>unable to properly negotiate with North Korea
>U.S. gets nuked thanks to Mueller
Screencap this

youtube.com/watch?v=rMyXy56BoU0

Attached: look-at-me-i-am-the-jew-now.jpg (500x282, 24K)

>this is what r/le_donald honestly believes

youtube.com/watch?v=rF28Qj6cwW8

always been /ourguy/

Show me it ain’t so!

My source is telling me the IG report is due to come out at 11:30am today(right before Rush Limbaugh’s show as usual).

Attached: 2592DFEC-F9DC-4901-A4F5-F49955752649.png (626x269, 38K)

God damn, this reminds me

>be me
>normies friends don't know shit about negotiating
> "Trumps crazy he's gonna get us nuked "
>fast forward six months
>psycho dictator wanting to meet with Trump and denuclearize

Oh, but Trump doesn't know 4d chess

Mfw

Attached: IMG_1695.jpg (700x678, 58K)

Fucking Mueller...pretty sure by no means in any way is he our guy

>have year and a half to nail the president
>end up with nothing
>only proof of 'russian collusion' were some russian shitposts on facebook
>but muh subpoenas
does Jaws do anything apart from dramatically posing for CNN in dimly lit hallways?

Attached: 1431928993708.png (1044x900, 232K)

inb4
>I looked and found no collusion.

Nah, he's just not finding shit.

It is curious. Just as our State Dept. realizes the Moscow is probably the only location on the planet KJU and Trump can have a get together Putin unexplainable uses nerve agent on a former traitor. Hmmmm.

Funny thing is a libshit I know was on another tirade about Trump around Christmas, telling me Trump is “a mentally ill fucking idiot who’s going to start a nuclear war”. He wants to hang out over spring break. I wonder what he’ll say if I call him on it.

Oh, he is finding shit. It is all 0bama’s shit, though. His mission is to finish Trump and protect 0bama.

Attached: 1507622730405.png (1280x640, 1.36M)

Sauce? Curious indeed.

You fuckin autists are actually brilliant

t. Newfagish autist

As if you have a choice to not call him on it, libfags love hating on /ourguy/

I’ve called him out numerous times on things he’s been proven wrong about and he immediately changes the subject like all libshits.

>have 10 years to prove Obama is a satanist muslim kenyan child smuggler
>nothing so far

Hmm

Your theory doesn't make sense. Mueller would know any illegal shit Obama did. He wouldn't even go down the road that leads him to finding the illegal shit to begin with. He's not finding anything. He's all over the place.

Mueller helped cover up 9/11 too, are you really surprised?

Shills will day this is bullshit, but it's likely Trump's saving grace.
Anything involving government that they try to get Trump with, will lead down hallways that open numerous doors to last administrations rampant corruption.
So, those doors will remain closed.
They will eventually come up with something linking Trump's business to Russian business.
That's the only "safe" angle for them.
Pretty interesting to watch this actually.

Attached: 1501780542602.jpg (2815x1639, 1.07M)

im not certain
I Don't know the facts
I'd have to get back to you
I'm not aware of the facts on that

Hilarious that any of you have faith in Mueller. does the person you see here really seem capable? even competent? even awake??
I am grinning ear to ear reading this thread.
He can't even piece sentences together and can barely remember his own name.
SERIOUSLY do any of you bother to learn about people at all before you come here to repeat what the propaganda outlets spoonfed you?
whats it like being proven immeasurably wrong about everything over and over again, & then just doubling down and making the exact same mistakes but even worse?
you are hilarious to watch, livestream your suicides when the re-election happens please,
________________no more tears__________
_______________only Trump now._________

Any American who has spent anytime outside the US knows EVERY business in the world is corrupt bribing politicians who demand it and quite a few US businesses probably every one that does any international business. So it would just be logical that once Mueller realize he has nothing he would conclude all he has to do to produce results is find a Trump business bribe to any Russian in order to build in Moscow because everyone knows it is there. Problem is,form what I understand Trump looked into it but never actually built in Moscow. Also international businesses have been figuring out how to paper over bribes to corrupt politicians for over a hundred years so even if there is “something there” finding it will probably take years. Just like CLinton’s Whitewater. Everyone else involved went to prison but by the time the layers of the onion were peeled the statute of limitations had run out and BJ and Hill walked away unscathed. The probability Mueller is going to “find something” even if there is something there approaches zero.

Bump for good thread

Betting your libtard friend would find a way to criticize Trump even if n Korea disarmed

Well Andrew Jackson beat the central banks in his time although brief, is it a sign Trump is going to attempt the same?

Attached: 1503635720954.jpg (1440x1080, 353K)

Lol we can only hope