ITT: Character's whose popularity eclipses that of every other character in their series

This guy got a fucking movie before the female lead.

Toshiro deserves it.

>female leads
>shonen
Though his story was retarded forced drama. I don't feel bad for the smug fuck

>Rukia
>female lead
Wrong.

>eclipses that of every other character in their franchise
FTFY

Hitsugaya's huge popularity was bizarre. He was a secondary character until his popularity forced him to the forefront. Equivalent would be like Kiba or Jinbei eclipsing the main characters in popularity.

Yet he jobbed HARD against the least popular captain of the series

Kubo doesn't like Hitsugaya but he was forced by his editors to use him a lot

A bleach spin off with him as the MC would end up being constantly high on the jump rankings and would sell more than the original Bleach

Justified, being Shiryu is suffering :
>Lost his eyes
>Went to hell and almost died for good
>Got his eyes back, lost them again
>Almost died vaporized by the vaccum of space
All in the span of one goddamned arc.

>The entire series its implied that when the icicles from his bankai completely melt, he'll be powerless
>It finally happens
>Who said that my powers run out when that happens
>Suddenly age up power up

Why didn't he just use it all the time?

He hates the attention, It's a strain on his body, and it's as lethal as Yama's Bankai, but with ice.

>Almost as lethal as Yama's bakai
>Only time it gets used is on a guy who is fucking invicible and only lost because Ywach soulsucked him

easy

I can't believe someone didn't post Kumagawa. He's the only reason Medaka Box survived

I think Megaman fits the bill. The other characters have decent followings too but she's been memed to a new level of existence.

>who said
Did you forget the series you are reading?

I always liked "Since when were you under the impression" better

It was incomplete before the timeskip, as stated by Hitsugaya

>claims he wants to be an adult (or something like that) multiple times throughout the series
>but once he finally powers up into his adult form he claims he hate it

Well he's not wrong

it's not even just a matter of the top 10, it's the fact that 0-9 means 11-99 being numeros makes there being a 10 at all an obvious plothole

worst shota ever
worst captain ever
best jobber ever
1/3 aint bad

She's so fucking great.

he didn't even have that many redesigns for such a popular character, Kubo legit gave the black guy more love even though no one liked him

Not that the other characters are bad, but it's really hard to compete with him.

Search your hearts, boys. You know it to be true

You left out zombie Toshiro

oh shit you're right, and that was basically the most notable costume change for him

>This guy got a fucking movie before the female lead.
When you put it that way, it's both sad and impressive.

To be honest, I didn´t even watch Bleach but I really liked this guy

I have no idea why the western fanbase hates him so much

Part 3 might as well have been called Polnareff's bizzare adventure. Also it's not a coincidence that the two parts he's featured in are the most popular.

Orihime doesn't have a movie dipshit.

I actually liked him the most in Bleach because he was so fucking cool

She can't even fight.

>worst character in the franchise
>literally designed to flood fujos panties
>gets more character development than Rukia

JUST

Nope.

>worst character in the franchise
Ebin meme.

>never even got to see Ukitake's bankai
God damn it he was my favourite captain.

He's simultaneously 0 and 10, and the espada going from 0-9 or 1-10 depends on what form he's currently in.

Rukia is a girl? wtf

Kubo should've drawn his manga on A5 or A6 paper or something. Look at all that wasted space. Even the speech bubbles are way too big for that tiny text.

2ez

So going by your logic, Toshiro is the male MC of bleach because he got a film.

Rukia just revealed her bankai before that poll. Toshiro would definitely beat her in a current one.

Because she is fucking useless, at least Rukia has a bankai

The majority of the brainless fandom of bleach would be ok with hitsugaya as the MC

It's funny that the fanbase (otome) loved him and thus Kubo was forced to give him more attention, and yet Kubo's dislike of him repeatedly shined through.

I'll give Kubo credit, he stuck by whatever guns he had instead of selling out to the fanbase, at least in this case. Many writers don't do that and instead pander the fuck out of their popular character. See

>Toshiro, Byakuya and Kenpachi, the three more popular captains among the fans, jobbed to the extreme in their last fight
>meanwhile Kurotsuchi, Kubo's favorite, was the only captain that never jobbed in the final arc
It really makes you think

who's that on the right?

But even so, they got a lot of panel time, especially Kenpachi, which is what fans indeed want (at least fans who aren't obsessed with their favorite winning all the fights)

this

Anyone have the pasta for bleach?

>Kurotsuchi, Kubo's favorites

Really? I always thought it was kenpachi. But I might be confusing with strongest with favorite.

Literally every basic bitch waifu and any popular character from any flavor of the season anime. The shows are never good but they always have one standout character that generates a loud cancerous following (usually just a cute average designed female character, like Rem, Megumeme, or Hotaru).

>Like your MC? Too bad, I'm replacing him now. Want more of me? Ok, here's this 40 vols spinoff where I'm mostly playing mahjong with a vampire for 20 real life years

Before 2014.

He never says he wants to be an adult, he says he wants people to treat him accordingly to his rank and not as a kid.

And Hitsugaya is tsundere

More popular than Rukia? Probably because fujoshi power stonk. But more popular than Ichigo? I doubt that. Ichigo is too iconic and is the main face of Beach with near consistent polls to show for it , the lesser part being Rukia.

Bleach*

Why do girls always get so wet after manlet characters?

Notice how all the characters you listed stand out the most in their series.

The two most popular characters in bleach
>Short arse
>Ice powers
>stuck up
>Same face

COINCIDENCE?

Toshiro typically beat Ichigo in popularity polls except earlier on.

O MY NUMBER TEN

Is that Tadakuni at 3rd?

I don't want to be that guy but because no one else has posted her yet....

Shit she became a phenomenon of undeniable cultural revalance, you may like someone else more but this bitch broke anime

she is the only good thing coming from this piece of shit show so its justified

Motherly instincts, I guess. Manlets also tend to be tsundere, which means free moe points.

>Crab
>standout character
At this point, she's probably the blandest Gatari character of them all. Bat and Cat also have much more presence than her.

I meant those you listed in your posted.

No contest.

But didn’t Emilia win in the best heroine poll?

What's that?

Though i love vignette more, this is true

He never jobbed to Ukitake

>even though no one liked him
I liked him

Nah it's true
He didn't get development period
Because everything about him is obnoxious

>at least Rukia has a bankai
Even if absolute zero is absurdly broken, Orihime's powers are still stronger.
She just lacks the bloodlust to use them properly.

I saw a picture in which who? blew out everyone else, and it wasn't even close.

Kubo can't write to save his life

Which poll?

What does having the ice faggot job like he should have anything to do with writing?

What? Hime is weak. She used Tsubaki against Yammy with intent to kill and Tsubaki was atomized upon contact with his palm.

Is that why he never has sex with the bigtits?

Damn I want this translated and a season 2

Oh my rubber sharingan

Still like him as a character

But was he
Cooler