Some anime I struggle to watch even a third without getting immensely bored yet this one is so good it feels like it's...

Some anime I struggle to watch even a third without getting immensely bored yet this one is so good it feels like it's 5 minutes long when they're full 24 minutes episodes.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jK0Q8
kurage-bunch.com/shojoshumatsu_anime4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I woke up dewey-eyed this morning thinking of the soul crushing loneliness. 11/10 buying the fucking Blu-Ray

I'm watching 4 shows this season that feel that way. Haven't picked up a lot but everything I have is really good

I know your feel mate.

po pa po pa po pa paa

They did a pretty good job with the adaptation, I keep watching even when I know what's going to happen next.

And that's a show where literally nothing happens during those 24 minutes. Why do we keep watching it, user? Are we all secret potato lovers?

It fills a lot of niches that I love like /ak/ and post-apocalypse

I feel the same way about Animegataris

>secret

>literally nothing happens in it
>the characters look retarded as fuck
>the dialogue is stupid
>the city was supposedly built by super advanced and populous Humans but all the tech is 1980s tier

I can only assume this is being watched by a niche of neckbearded losers who enjoy the non-threatening characters and the supposed coziness of the empty post-apocalyptic setting.

Titus is so violent. How do we fix her?

@164167222(Yuu)

This.

At least it's flopping

Will this surpass Sora no Woto?

>dialogue is stupid
minimalistic

Do it faggot

A different release, but you know.

Tk is a man. Trust me.

You'll probably feel right at home after WWIII.

Tk is a fish/scorpion/potato hybrid, trust me.

I kinda hope for his sake that he is, because if he was a woman he would have to be extremely ugly to end up this depressed.

What would you do if you met these two in the middle of a wasteland?

Make potatoes

Can't come soon enough

Please tell me they never have to suffer and it will just stay with cute girls comfy light hearted exploration of a bombed out city

>would have to be extremely ugly
or be a lesbo

>light head explosion
sure

To bad it won't ever happen

Lesbians can at least find some solace in munching carpet.

Getting pussy as a lesbian is hell, buddy.

Only ugly people get depressed? Damn that really made me think...

>...
Stop it

a """lesbo""" (male) you mean?

>gif works perfectly for digits checking
>trips
color me impressed

I rarely watch anime since I get bored on the first episodes of popular anime but I really enjoy this one desu.

>>the city was supposedly built by super advanced and populous Humans but all the tech is 1980s tier
You sure are stupid.

I don't trust you

According to 2ch, OB can refer to women as well.

Retard

Did someone do a vampire tkmiz? I think that'd be cute.

>絵、自画像はつくみず先生在学当時のものです。
>自画像

>b-but 2channers are shitposters!
>they are no longer shitposters when they say something that support me though!
OB can refer to women only when used as a plural to address all alumni. And even in that case it's more common to see "OB・OG" used together. In this situation it's used to address a single person, where the more appropriate OG can be used if tkmiz was female.
Stop using translation sites. Learn the language.

These are super creepy. Stop posting them.

Who are you quoting?
I don't know what OB can refer to but I trust natives' observation than your secondhand dictionary pasta.

>Who are you quoting?
>絵、自画像はつくみず先生在学当時のものです。
That's the line written on the bottom of that board . It's implied that at least one of the drawings on that board is a self-portrait. This man is the only character with a pair of glasses, and he also has a speech bubble that introduce the manga to you. It's very plausible that this is the one self-portrait that line was referring to.

>natives' observation
Natives' observation that you put through google translate to have all the nuances distorted to oblivion, yes.

Shut the fuck up about my gender and buy my mug.

There's a mug I can buy?

No.

It could be a woman though. Would explain the suicidal theme too.

No, I don't see anyone citing '2channners' before. Even 2ch posters were not as absolutely certain as you.
>自
Are you sure it's this character? But anyway I wouldn't trust your cultural context on this.

>woman
>draw self-portrait as a man
You mean a tranny then.

It is pretty much surely 自. The alternative i.e. "白画像" (lit. "blank image" or "white image" if it was a word) is not a word and it doesn't make any sense.

I don't see no dick and balls dangling there, user. It's not entirely unusual for a woman to dress and look like a man, especially if she's ugly and masculine-looking (as a dyke would be).

Fine, but it's a tumbler, not a mug.

>I don't see no dick and balls dangling there
Sure... Keep your hopes up user.
>especially if she's ugly and masculine-looking (as a dyke would be).
tkmiz draws all women as cute potatoes though, dyke or not.

Or it could be because a dude drew himself as a woman in his manga/twitter for shits and giggles, then all of a sudden became popular/gained too many followers who took it seriously to the point that it became too awkward to take it back.

archive.is/jK0Q8
>tsumi kuzu-san is the existence of a sinner like a piece of trash

That's not particularly hard. SnW was a 6/10 at best.

Shut the fuck up about you know what. Discuss the show.

I think Yuu is cute.

My headcannon is that she's actually an optimistic and happy woman, the kind that wears sundresses and hates war. Living in Japan, she probably has lots of depressed suicidal friends, so she made this persona to half-tease them and half-reassure them by shooting their self-hating nonsense right back at them.

>this post brought to you by "SoL is universally shit!" shonenfags

Correct, praise Yuu.

You don't even have to wait. Find some abandoned buildings in the colder parts of Russia, Canada, or Alaska

wot

You are wrong and everything you love is wrong too. Yuu burned Kappa. There is no excuse.

Yuu did Chi a favor.

Winter is only a few weeks away in the northern hemisphere. Every developed country there has lots of large ruin complexes left from the industrial age, when they still used tens of thousands of human labourers instead of a few dozen automated production lines.

It already has in my opinion

Is Titus a good person or not?
It's hard to tell.

Yuri, obviously, is a monumental bitch but Titus is harder to read.

Realistically? Talk to them for a bit.
Obviously traveling together would be a bad idea because of how valuable food is, and the two can share rations because they know each other so well.

Add one more person and food starts to drop a lot more quickly even with rationing.

I don't think it will. The atmosphere is almost as good, but the characters don't even come close to the level of the wotos and from what I've seen so far it doesn't look like this one is going to have any plot to speak of.

Also, SORA NO OTO HIBIKE > 123 DE ARUKIDASE.

Since Yuu is a hothead, Titus must be cold and calculating

Seduce the weak and bullied one and she will betray and maybe even kill the other for you. There is enough exploitable conflict between them. Or be a good man and give all to feed them both, and they will endure the times of hunger with you.

I would try to join them. For the sake of my own sanity. Preferably with the second option.

That empty table feels much more empty than it is.

Fuck YES dream chapter residence and sound of rain in one episode, the adaption better live up to my hype.

Yuu is such a loving mother!

Which chapter was residence? I don't recall reading it.

Are these extra chapters?

It was a tank only chapter, set before dream. They spend a night in an apartment while traveling through a residential district.

Ep. 5 has got tkmiz's seal of approval, seems like it's gonna be great. Director also really emphasized the rain chapter in the interview he did on the manga website.
kurage-bunch.com/shojoshumatsu_anime4/

Yuu is pretty skinny.

Talk about a "seal of approval". That's quite lazy.

Yuri is ready to become fish and eat Titus!

Well, what can you expect on twitter 3 days before the episode is supposed to air?

It this depressing?

Is* this

From my limited knowledge of Japanese, a mere いい isn't necessarily positive. It's a short, impolite "It's fine", it's the same thing I'd say to the drunken idiot who spills his beer in my bar and says he's sorry.

Comfy depression.