ITT: Anime you want to livewatch with Sup Forums again

ITT: Anime you want to livewatch with Sup Forums again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hy7EAeXPqYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dangan Ronpa V3

I miss my juzoboys

None. Anime is a hobby best enjoyed alone, at your own pace, rather than some sport you need to commentate with live reactions.

unless it's an anime like kill la kill, who really gets seriously into kill la kill?

I'm rewatching it right now. It's even more amazing second time around. It's been just long enough that I forgot the details of how it concludes and it's just wonderful.

People that aren't faggots like you.

truly great times
>ywn watch KLK with Sup Forums for the first time again

dropped after the first 3 episodes, way too boring

Another
Samurai Flamenco
Guilty Crown..

Non Non Biyori
Those were comfy threads

I was gonna mention this one since I was a mangafag I just wanted to see how butthurt Sup Forums would get but didn't expect that even leddit and everyone else would get butthurt too, it was delicious.

>he has never watched anime with the weeb girls that you want to woo
l know where l am right now but still, damn.

It's just 3, but who cares. Slowly going from hating Juzo to becoming a full fledged Juzoboy is one of the best times I've had on this shitty site

The only correct answe is either Code Geass or Gurren Lagann, because those were the shows EVERYONE on Sup Forums watched

good times

this
when all the main characters just started getting killed off in TTGL, Sup Forums was completely losing its shit

World God only knows for those couple of days when insane shipping damage control went down

Fullmetal Alchemist 2003 (oldfag here)

Been watching anime with my fit nutritionist gf for at least 6 years or more now. I introduced her to it and while she may not be a super fan, she does enjoy a lot some animes such as Death Note, Lovely Complex, Maison Ikkoku, Kimagure Orange Road, all Miyazaki films, Parasite, Avatar, etc. All I do is find a character that behaves or looks just like her and she becomes involved to the point of reminding me scenes in the anime we watched.

Shit's cash.

I've been part of an online group that watches anime together for maybe 5 years and I've completed anime I loved but would have never sought out, much less completed, on my own thanks to watching them in that group setting.
If you have a group of people that you're really close with and have good natural chemistry with it can be an overall much more positive experience

Does she have two left hands?

Kill La Kill

Puella Magi Madoka Magica. People were losing their goddamn minds in here.

indeed

the last show that had good threads (shit show tho)

>KLK
>livewatch with Sup Forums
Ha ha, OP! You're funny! More like avoid the board for 2/3rds of a day around airing time to dodge the sheer amount of spoiler retardation going on at the time.

This.

tfw i watched all of soul eater with my gf and after that she never watched even a second of another anime with me. she was a huge otaku like 4 years ago and was a mod on naruhina forums and all that, but soon as she met me she suddenly never wants to see another anime. apparently she grew out of that phase or something... i wouldnt watch an anime with someone other than her though idk why

she probably turned off and trying to get u to kick the habit

Was Sam flam even popular after guillotine gorilla?

How can you even spoil that? Nobody dies.

thanks asshole

Diamond no Ace and Ping pong were pretty fun to watch with you guys

Code Geass for sure. Geass Sundays were something else.

I want the Rave train to roll again.

Found the guy with 0 friends who thinks that's a good thing.

It was gem of the season and I still miss it.

dude trainwrecks lmao

You can't deny the fun we had with it.

these threads were literally the highpoint of this board's existence

2007 was the best year.

Madoka, Penguindrum, Yuuki Yuuna, OreTwintails, Kill la Kill

If I had to choose one, it would be Madoka though. What a ride, we had public 720p streams for #11 and #12, in the year 2011.

picrelated was great

>a-am i fitting in yet?

spooky
boogie

especially the ending threads

I wish live watching anime with Sup Forums was more common
I just want to have fun

Jojo, any part of all i don't mind

Unpopular opinion

Very accurate

Obligatory
Does live TL manga count too?

I like you

ALL THIS TIME THESE BARK BARK BARK BARK

What was the butthurt? I can't remember much from it.

>>Does live TL manga count too?
New Year's Eve with final MM would rank in my top 10 life moments.

Symphogear S2
Star Driver
Madoka
YuYuYu
Code Geass S2

Guilty Crown and R2.

>no mention of Disappearance

Fuck me I'm not even that old

I watched Kill la Kill way late, due to being busy and before I found Sup Forums. It's still one of my favorite anime. The way I've heard y'all reminisce about live watching it I really regret missing out. Sounds like y'all had a blast.

>livewatching a movie
Oi

Kill la Kill S2 please

youtube.com/watch?v=hy7EAeXPqYw

Episodes 12 and 22 were the best times. I love you nuiggas.

Asukafags getting blown the fuck out in Rebuild was the best time.

Obligatory Kemono Friends.

Fuck, couldn't get enough of it. Too bad S2 will never happen.

What's the shitstorm around Toradora? It never seemed to have anything batshit-inducing