How realistic is it to think we will get this back someday? Is it just a meme?

How realistic is it to think we will get this back someday? Is it just a meme?

Attached: Hagia-Sophia.jpg (1400x931, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_FdnA4SyYzE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aqaba_Church
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

meme

realistically, who's gonna die for it? you?

i'm not gonna die for some meaningless old building i tell you that

if im in charge, just turn everything into gravel

Who is "we"?
And why do "we" need it back?

MAKE INSTANBUL CONSTANTINOPLE AGAIN

Brother Templar , we make preparations, prepare for battle , we storm the city 7 days from now , if that fails we will throw the Australians at them again ,wave after wave

Attached: 1518014444317.jpg (1440x1198, 123K)

the fuck is that shit

IT IS RIGHTFULLY OURS FELLOW CHRISTIAN WARRIOR , THE HEATHENS TAINT IT , THIS CITY IS A HOLY RELIC AND SYMBOL OF OUR GODS GLORIOUSNESS , WE MUST TAKE IT BACK FOR HIM, JESUS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR , DEUS VULT

Attached: cd0dab6aa798a2ae0500c88d25102770.jpg (361x489, 38K)

THE CAPITAL OF CHRISTIANDOM HERETIC , FEAR NOT PAGAN, IF YOU AIDE OUR STRUGGLE TO RETAKE TGE HOLY CITY, SAINT PETER WILL LET YOU THE GATES OF HEAVEN TO DO YARD WORK AND MANUAL LABOR

Attached: 1520119932047m.jpg (768x1024, 98K)

Ya moms tiddies

Was Australia even existed back then?

australia doent exist

Turkey will fall soon.

They just got expanded with Afrin..

In ww1 in the year of our Lord we used the penal colony now known as the Australians to attack the Turks and make our way to Constantinople , but thanks to the primarch demon "EA" the battle was unbalanced , and the demon Turks had aim bots helping them. We will not fail again, fret not brother

Fuck, those minarets are ugly, Turks ruin everything that they touch.

On the bright side, they're already rocket-shaped, so when we take it back, all we have to do is strap em to a combustion engine and watch em go.

Never forget 1453.
T*rkroaches must be exterminated.

Attached: 1519847416092.jpg (545x600, 49K)

Its not a meme. The retaking of Constantinople has been prophesied by a Greek monk named Elder Paisos. He foretold is would be done by the Russian military who would give control of the city to the Greek people, who were too spiritually corrupt to get it back themselves

Attached: p51jvUW_d.jpg (640x476, 32K)

Turkey doesn't have nukes, we could take it if we wanted.

Although, in all honesty, I think that we have larger problems to worry over.

youtu.be/_FdnA4SyYzE

I want to believe the prophecies but I can't do it..

What problems do you have? You just drink beer and play with roos.

Attached: 444.gif (735x529, 249K)

Reminder that catholicucks are to blame for this by sacking the City and then doing nothing at the end.

Realistically, very doubtful we'll ever get it back. The mutts will side with t*rkey in the event of a war between Greece and rpachland cause muh russia.

We drop off emus annointed with sacred oil from the pope as shock troops, we kill 2 birds with one stone

Thanks, brother

Deus vult!

((( Venice ))) did this

Ave Maria, we will retake the holy City AND the holy land.

You dont have to. Turkey's military may dwarf that of their natural enemies the Greeks but Russia's is far superior and they are an Orthodox Christian superpower now. The day is coming, watch geopolitical events in the area. I'd like to believe fagified westerners with LARP Christianity from the internet can do anything but meme about it. But I can't

Attached: 1521082696133m.jpg (1024x576, 172K)

For when the t*rk meets a proud Viking Crusader in battle, what will he do but cower in fear? How does a roach fight that which has no fear of death?

ok i'm done LARPing faggots

i made this in 20,000 hours in paint becuz that mudshit reminded me of soy goys

guess i better post it

Attached: soyakbar1.jpg (572x327, 52K)

just build a new one someplace better

HAHAHA holy shit
well done

Attached: 1516016844781.png (500x913, 230K)

YAY!

Attached: SoyGoy.jpg (640x632, 82K)

>It is said that the total cost of the building was 360 hundredweight of gold and that 10,000 workmen were employed in its construction.

Attached: crusaderfeel.png (595x640, 188K)

Verily this jest is too much, this breast plate has not the strength to contain my sides

What's that? 1 .... No ... 2 sacking of those Jesus killers temple? Nay will have this raised in no time it's hardly defended

No.
Our history is a case of good things getting ruined again & again by sandnigs.
See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aqaba_Church

What’s going on in this thread?

Attached: 2AAB47E9-372D-4395-9D5F-801E8F20A314.jpg (220x270, 39K)

>meaningless old building
degenerate faggot frog

>far right becomes ascendant in Europe
>encourage White birth rates and Christianity
>start exporting White Christians Eastwards
>RETAKE the land the Muslims stole from us (All Middle East, Anatolia, North Africa)
It seems unbelievable but he exact same things happened before except in reverse. Look at Lebanon and you'll see that even recently Muslim birth rates has allowed for their expansion. It is unlikely to happen with our current trajectory and at this rate Amerimutts will be wondering what Europe was like before the caliphate took over.

Kikiki

Attached: 0223_-_mGhN0As-150x150.jpg (150x150, 6K)

NO DOGES ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD , BEGONE VENICE MERCHANT

Define "we"

Attached: 1518464970-4.jpg (770x439, 106K)

>kenya
Aren't you niggers meant to be in the middle of some kind of storm of death right now?

Why the fuck aren't you dead?

>tfw we gave Jerusalem to the people who murdered the son of the alpha and the omega

turkey is secretly developing long range ballistic missiles.

Keep this in mind, Crusader. The greatest contributor to the fall of Constantinople was the sacking of the city in 1204-- by Crusaders.
YOU HAVE A DEBT TO REPAY.

False flag

You gotta be careful with Assassin's Creed games.

Russians would have taken it If there wasnt for anglos helping kebabs

Attached: 7854845842.jpg (552x782, 41K)

Certainly not going to be through fucking catholics, that's for sure. Western europe in general has done a marvelous job of totally obliterating Rome's later millenium from public knowledge.

Just goes to show how slimy Christians and heresies are.

ITT: Deus Vult LARPers, LARPing as meatheads who destroyed Byzantiums before roaches moved in

>We
>get this back

Turks today have more Roman blood then you you fucking pigskin.

Attached: muh heritage.jpg (713x528, 40K)

this is one of my most popular pepe OCs.

Last time was after WW1 and the Greeks shat the bed.

Well. Bulgarians and us would have taken it back in 1912 if not for Anglos.

Pull a Bismark. Have turkey chimpout over Cyprus. Retake all Cyprus and Anatolia. Force Bulgaria and FYROM to recognize your authority. Declare Constantine II Constantine XII, emperor of the Romans.

>Being this deluded after barely beating a provisional force at the outskirts of a dying empire thanks to a cunning Gypsy

No, international forces occupied Constantinople, and refused to let the greeks crown Constantine under threat of subsidy withdrawal, although this was after communists swayed the election and purged Venizelos's supporters causing internal strife, then appointing inept officers to replace them and other veteran officers serving in Anatolia.

Iberia was re-conquered, so will Constantinople and Anatolia.

Had WWI and the Russian Revolution not happened, Russia could have taken it. We missed our chance after WWI when we carved up the Ottoman Empire.

the funny thing is only dumbass americans care about hagia sophia

americans are THIS desperate for any kind of heritage

maybe if their historical places weren't all blatant monuments to their past racism and bigotry, maybe if they hadn't bought their independence by lying in bed with frenchmen, maybe if their most relevant war wasn't just killing each other over racism and bigotry, maybe if their only contribution to world culture wasn't mcdonalds and superman, then maybe they wouldn't care so much about an old ass building where t*rks have been shitting for over half a millenia

Attached: 1488572301169.jpg (268x284, 17K)

well said, nuke the entire area to hell. the sandniggers think we'll fight soft and fair to preserve complete bullshit but no, this is a war of total annihilation.

Ngger spotted

>what are consequences of nuking one of the worlds biggest trade routs which is near greece who will be affected my nuclear fallout for decades.

and for what? so your fatass can feel some satisfaction because turks cucked your father 200 years ago?

LARP

Attached: FB_IMG_1510069306162.jpg (960x960, 106K)

Iberia was reconquered by iberians, but greeks wont do shit about constantinople

This.
Fuck Christcucks.

I'm with him. Nuke the entire country to hell. Preemptive strike in retalion of Neo-Ottomanism policy of AKP. Just stay in fucking Eastern Thrace.
>n because turks cucked your father 200 years ago?
Triple Entente and allies won against Central Powers - what are you talking about?

"We"
Fuck off oven dodger.
No one cares about you dirty drek and your mental illness/religion.

Maybe start with getting your own countries back? hmmm i dunno...

while you are posting templars i might suggest you to look into 4th crusade as well

Very realistically because Turks were defeated so many times but they got saved by Westerners, Turkey lost Constantinople after losing WW1, it was supposed to be Russian by an agreement but Brits, Germans and Americans funded commies to overthrow Tsar so Brits took Constantinople for themselves and gave it to Turks back in few years, Russia tried to take it two times, in Crimean war where Britain and France went into war against Russia and Russo-Turkish wars where Britain threatened to go into war if they try to take Constantinople, both times Russia was few kilometers from Constantinople. I believe that Balkan League would take it as well cause Ottomans were in shambles and Bulgaria was really close to it but since this is Balkan we just fought each other for Balkan land after we chased off Turks from Europe.

Greece had its chance when the Turks were on their knees after ww1. They somehow managed to fuck it all up. So in my view they don't deserve it

Attached: Ax01193.jpg (1500x876, 323K)

obligatory

Attached: 1489051917779.jpg (638x437, 174K)

also obligatory

Attached: 1520952897063.png (1056x4424, 519K)

Attached: 1511708590179.jpg (500x683, 59K)

turn it into a parking lot

brilliant

about as real as your pure white ethnostate

>Kenya
Rare.

Attached: lion.jpg (473x354, 227K)