If you ever to meet Hitler, what would be the first words you would say?

If you ever to meet Hitler, what would be the first words you would say?

Attached: images (1).jpg (170x246, 9K)

After the juice, go after the Anglo.

lachiam

Master! I have missed you! You were the light of the world.. the beacon of hope in the midst of struggle... lead us... to final victory.. Master

take off that moustache kike, let me see your nose

His nose is 100% alpine.

You were right.

Attached: 1490136558820.jpg (1134x850, 232K)

You did nothing wrong...

Can I suck your dick?

I would simply kneel before Zod

Na, wie geht's?

Mein fuhrer

We're talking about Hitler, not Lauren Southern.

It's a necessary evil to kill the army at Dunkirk.

Wanna watch hentai and fuck around on Sup Forums?

What's heaven like daddy?

We will finish what you started.

Sup nigga. Got any amphethamins?

Invest in Bitcoin.

Hail

We should do something about that stache lad. Nobody's ever going to take you serious with that caterpillar under your nose. Makes you looke very ' Oy Vey' if you are catching my meaning.

Kek

"Heil Hitler!" *Salutes*

"Sorry mein Fuhrer, I don't know German..."

Attached: 1521154962567s.jpg (250x187, 4K)

We're going to need to need a bigger oven, Uncle.

stop being autistic

let your generals handle it

Mein fuhrer how much pussy did you slay?

Gib back slesvig-holsten and pomern

Attached: 700px-Danska_väldet_under_valdemar_sejr.jpg (700x400, 114K)

Why is your daughter ruining what you had tried so hard to save.

Why did you have to be such a racist shitlord and kill all these innocent jewish people

No gibs in the Reich gotta fight for it

"Do you understand English"?

gys with bug spray

Attached: holohoax.gif (1500x4245, 1.21M)

If the FBI is reading this... please hurry the FUCK up

Teach me Senpai

Make wiping out the jew your highest priority!

Probably thank you mein furher
Considering if you met him in a positive capacity you were probably either German or Austrian and it was the 30's or 40's

Hory shat m8, you muah hero. My name is pajeet. Death to all jews nigger!

Attached: IMG_20180227_172954.jpg (1071x854, 31K)

I know about the secret gas chambers.
Gauge his reaction so I know for sure if it's a lie or not.

Heil mein fuhrer. Translator please tell his excellency that I am from the future and I bring with me an archive of schematics of technologies from my time. With these victory is assured and give them all to you.

"Pat him on the back."

"Omae wa mou shindeiru."

Why didn't you kill all of the jews when you had the chance?

Servus

"ME 262 Prince of Turbojet!"

"listen, DONT invade the russians. just dont."

Enigma has been hacked

You have ensured white men can't take pride in the achievements of their ancestors.

muhhhh safe place

What about not invading us.

gday cunt hows it going

Why didn't you do it?

The british are more jewified than you think, produce more U-boats.

Thank you for all your sacrifices and dedication to gentile humanity. You will always be known as a hero of our race and mankind.

"Travel to America and tour the German speaking parts in a charm offensive to counter the influence of the Jews."

Don’t invade France, stick to getting the Rhinelands. This is why *shows modern day Europe*.

Do not invade the Soviet Union before dealing with the anglos.

Take out Stalin before any further actions.

My Grandfather did twice, other than say Heil Hitler and listen to him for an extended period he spent most of his time trying to not shit himself

Attached: ede.jpg (476x717, 66K)

If u wanted a guaranteed win, buy all American weapons.

Mein neger.

Attached: schickelgruber.jpg (1296x864, 186K)

Mein Fuhrer *sieg heil"

Attached: 1515632764291.jpg (1024x693, 132K)

I find this thread insulting. my granpa died in Auschwitz....

brah.....! brah nah seriously....! brah!

nice!

Wouldn't have stopped/slowed the war,UK was very committed to help poland and CZ

Listen to your generals. Don't expect Britain to give up. France will scuttle their navy to prevent you from using it; watch out for that. The earlier to invasion of the USSR the better. Make sure to equip your troops with winter gear just in case though. Stalingrad is a trap and Zhukov is amassing an army of a million troops behind the Volga while you waste your time in that hellhole.

Oh, and don't bother interring Jews in labor camps because the allies will lie and say you want to gas 6 gorillion and turn them into lampshades. Just deport them all to madagascar.

invading Norway was necessary to secure raw resources as well as prevent the allies from finding a foothold onto the continent. Atlantic Wall and all that.

i think i may have met a third reicher. i was on a bee keeping holiday in poland, with all the other local bee keepers. the vast majority of the tour group were >60. one of the girls there was probably 70 / 80. she'd apparently been living in south america for quite a long time. she definitely had a detectable german accent.

possibilities: a.) jew b.) third reich family bailed to the US.

given that the majority of jews seemed to move to NY, i'd guess B.

didn't really realise that until after and didn't think to bring it up but ironically enough we also visited auschwitz and birkenau along the way. would have definitely been interesting to have a talk with her if it was B. could have possibly even inherited some gen-you-ein reich artefacts.

He fell from the watchtower

Terrible idea. France was still in a relatively weakened state and mostly agrarian but industrializing quickly. What the French wanted was to hold off the Germans and buy them a year or two to crank out equipment to be a sizable contender. Plus letting France stay around would've allowed for the British to easily come ashore from the beginning.

If France didn't want to be invaded, they shouldn't have declared fucking war.

Dude no way.
My grandpa also died in Auschwitz, He stood under a guard tower when a guard fell on him.

HEY HORTLER

>what would be the first words you would say?
"Thank you for sharing your vision with the world, Sir."

Mussolini is better

Attached: top kek.jpg (600x408, 63K)

was he going to change shift?

>first words you would say?
Shhhhhiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeettt

Attached: 1511182189798.jpg (1000x800, 121K)

"Kys fag"

i dreamt i met him, he was running a vacation resort in the caribbean, he was charming. i knew i should hate him after all my jew programming but just couldn't. did he have blue eyes?

Attached: 1479484921089.jpg (890x876, 73K)

Don't invade Russia in winter you fucking casual

I read 'bacon of hope', I now know it is time for dinner.

I literally expected to see the first 15 posts only say
>Heil Hitler
Sup Forums let me down today..

>Hitler didn't kill any jews XDDD

I'm not pretending that there isn't an overemphasis on internment camps, but the evidence is stackedi n favor of the fact that Hitler initially tried to mass report jews unlawfully(already a severe crime), then he shifted to detaining them to internment camps, and at the increasing urgency from Goebbels began to employ more ruthless measures for prisoners in internment camps, particularly due to Goebbels consistently selling his jew hatred to Hitler.

Which lead to nazi experimentation, starving prisoners to death(muh allied bombings! is not an excuse, faggot), having them die of untreated disease, and also murdered and burned infirm prisoners. All according to nazi soldiers and workers who were stationed at these camps, faggot.

You can stick your head in the sand, but Hitler was responsible for the deaths of these prisoners who were unlawfully detained against their will, and that includes murdering many of them.

My hero

Who are you quoting?

One painting please

wasup bro how r u doin my nazi

ether

Epic.

Don't trust Russia, but work with them longer to keep things in forward momentum. Also, do what needs to be done to get American Germans, and British English on your side.

to be fair, he didn't invade in winter. It started in June. But it still went on for long enough to go into winter, which was RIP in pieces. Should've accounted for "Rasputitsa", and the entirety of Russia turning into a gluey mud pit that slowed down the advance to a crawl

Work with the USA, become best frineds

For the love of god, please just warn people about mass immigration from non-European nations. I get I'm an italonigger to you, and the anglos are not true aryans, and the slavs are dogs, and blah blah blah ... but Mr. Adolf, if you don't focus on external non-European threats, we are ALL screwed.

Don't attack russia and don't waste your best fighters in africa

FDR was a crypto-marxist and would never have allowed it. Best that could happen is working more closely with German americans (of which there are a fuckton) and building a direct amicable relationship bypassing the federal gov't and jew media. I guess similar to the way that ZOG hates Assad but there are tons of people who like him.