What does this image board think of distinguished psychologist Jordan B Peterson?

Attached: C85F0B65-93E8-499A-AB87-B62D3272E1F7.jpg (1242x1345, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F9SOVzMV2bc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn
archive.fo/57Md0
youtube.com/watch?v=1AHgeqzytd8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blank_family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Trotsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigory_Zinoviev
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lev_Kamenev
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigori_Sokolnikov
youtube.com/watch?v=fdOURK0k-rE
quillette.com/2018/03/15/alt-right-gets-wrong-jews/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>collectivism is dangerous unless you're a jew!
He jumps through hoops to avoid what deep down in his heart he knows to be true

Important ally
Nothing more, nothing less

Another neocon and a self help guru.
Nothing to get worked up about, but also nothing revolutionary or helpful for the future.

There was an Aussie that confronted him in Melbourne I think, and told Peterson that as a role-model to a bunch of losers, he has an obligation to seriously confront the JQ instead of taking it lightly and dodging around it. He said, "I'll do what I can".

Everyone is a collectivist whether they realize it or not

You think he is a neocon?

I think it is the most accurate description of his position.

>You think he is a neocon?
If you're not specifically aware of jewish influence in politics and how it shape foreign policy, you're going to be a neo-con in practice, because the results are going to be the same regardless.
youtube.com/watch?v=F9SOVzMV2bc

Read the article. It's pure Jewish supremacism. They are the chosen race. They are destined to rule over the lowly goyim.

Read it while considering why they chose that specific picture.

Attached: 1503338517302.jpg (2111x3240, 1.51M)

He doesn't believe that, it's a bad faith argument
You see it all the time
>person is an untrue bad thing and a not so bad true thing
Trying to make you associate neocon with self help

Neocons are now admitting pic related and their reasoning is "we are the master race, get used to it".. let's see how it plays out.

Attached: 1497194829881.jpg (1880x2880, 937K)

He's an anti-white zionist neoconservative.

Attached: 1519409042788.jpg (2501x3840, 1.49M)

does it not bother you that you speak like a far left sjw.

Massive, pozzed faggot.

>some Jews in history have been against the ideas of other Jews
>some gentiles have agreed with Jews
Clearly these couple people throughout history negate the reality that 90% of Soviet commisars were Jews, or that Jews by and large are, and have been, the greatest promoters and rationalizers of degeneracy, even as they themselves practice ultra orthodox religion. If you can come up with one Jew who was okay that changes every thing.

I want to ask him why the most successful group in Canada, South Koreans, aren't even slightly disliked yet Jews are hated everywhere they go.

I'd also ask him to explain this considering the avg. IQ in Israel is 95 and there are more 120 whites in America than there are Jews on this planet.

Attached: 1502206368255.jpg (1805x2880, 3.86M)

>what deep down in his heart he knows to be true
this is the worst part, he 100% knows. which makes him intellectually dishonest. he's obsessed with neomarxism but consciously avoids the jewish connection.

Jews are the master race and that's why they lead communist revolutions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn (goy)

t. Peterstein

Attached: 1513839691494.jpg (844x757, 302K)

In public, sure
He's still awakening white men to their true potential, in a way that gives them well sourced ammo to defend themselves against the left
What is wrong with that?

He is a good man with heroic virtues. If all men were like Peterson the world would be a strong and stable place.

I've learned from "/pol" that telling kids to clean up their rooms and beware of fascist leftism is jewish now

I follow the far-left and I know how much they hate and fear him. I watch certain Jewish academics in Canada/USA daily and I see how much they hate and fear him.

That's why I only shit on him here.

Attached: 1437633218372.jpg (640x838, 65K)

Archived because OP is a faggot, as usual
archive.fo/57Md0

>beware of fascist leftism
That is the most retarded thing I have read today.

Jews will try to destroy anyone who even mildly aligns in with us in public
Why shoot down one of the few people preaching psychological truisms and explaining the bible in a way that makes fedorafag's listen?

Maybe you're just a retard who can't square 2 simple concepts like "fascism" and "leftist"

Why?

Because if you actually knew about Fascism its goal was always to be NEITHER LEFT NOR RIGHT.
Leftist Fascism makes no sense, it is abusing the word Fascism to something that it has never meant.

And please don't give me the wikipedia definition.

Like we're gonna listen to what steven "the rat faced jew " pinker has to say .

Fuck Germans are autistic
JP has always said beware leftist authoritarianism and it's pretty fucking obvious that's what user meant

ok you fascist shillbot, I'll call it "totalitarian leftism" then so your fee-fees don't get hurt

>Read it while considering why they chose that specific picture.
None of these "articles" are ever anything but a series of insults strung together. Mass journalism is population control, not serious intellectual endeavor

>and it's pretty fucking obvious that's what user meant
If you butcher the meaning of Fascism, yes.
But it shouldn't be to high of an demand to know the meaning of words you use.

>ok you fascist shillbot
Nice adhom. I am not shilling for anything, except correct usage of words.

> I'll call it "totalitarian leftism" then so your fee-fees don't get hurt
Better, but sadly the left isn't totalitarian.

What he wants is:
1st clean your room
2nd get a job
3rd pay taxes
4th taxes are being used to replace you with rape pakis

sorry jordan...not habbening

Some jew came up with alt-right = all-wrong and wrote a whole article around it

absolute autism

Dishonest jew lover.

ass

Attached: ass.jpg (230x307, 11K)

Jordan "I can't do it" Peterson
youtube.com/watch?v=1AHgeqzytd8

>tfw too high IQ to sabotage your credibility by publicly addressing the JQ

I don't know what you guys think would happen if he actually named the Jew. Like everyone would become instantly redpilled or something? He'd just be giving them what they need to brush him off into the fascist alt-right Nazi camp.

It would literally accomplish nothing for anyone.

Attached: 1420863065631.jpg (401x387, 42K)

>literally telling people what words they should or shouldn't use to describe something

EXACTLY the kind of shit JP is warning us against.

Why don't you like JP? Because he said jews were smart?

Or is it because he tells people to read the Gulag Archipelago?

his whole claim to fame is that he didn't call trannies by their preferred pronoun.

That just makes him normal. If normal wasn't fucked sideways with marxism he'd just be some guy. Doesn't make him a hero, it's just depressing.

Now that he's a celebrity he's... just another annoying celebrity. The fact he's got people shilling for him on Sup Forums means he's a closet scumbag. Don't really give a fuck beyond that.

>>tfw too high IQ to sabotage your credibility by publicly addressing the JQ
That is just a strawman.

The problem is that he pretends like he is speaking truth, no matter how controversial.
He is lying.

>EXACTLY the kind of shit JP is warning us against.
Words have meaning, you can't just ignore that.

>Why don't you like JP?
He is a supporter of the liberal status quo.

> Because he said jews were smart?
No, that is factually correct.

>Or is it because he tells people to read the Gulag Archipelago?
I read it because of him and I would recommend you do too.

>Why don't you like JP?
>He is a supporter of the liberal status quo.

Really working for that krokodil today.

>I can't respond to this question I haven't heard before on this subject I have no information on
>somehow implies an opinion either way

>Really working for that krokodil today.
What does that even mean?

>first Politburo, founded in 1917 to manage the Bolshevik Revolution: Lenin, Zinoviev, Kamenev, Trotsky, Stalin, Sokolnikov and Bubnov.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blank_family
>mostly notable as the immediate ancestry of the maternal grandfather of Vladimir Lenin according to various published researchers who suggest that Lenin's maternal grandfather was a Jewish convert to Christianity (Alexander Blank).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Trotsky
>he served first as People's Commissar for Foreign Affairs and later as the founder and commander of the Red Army, with the title of People's Commissar of Military and Naval Affairs. He became a major figure in the Bolshevik victory in the Russian Civil War (1918–1923).
>Leon Trotsky was born Lev Davidovich Bronstein on 7 November 1879, the fifth child of a Ukrainian Jewish family, of wealthy farmers in Yanovka or Yanivka, in the Kherson governorate of the Russian Empire (now Bereslavka, in Ukraine)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigory_Zinoviev
>(born Hirsch Apfelbaum) was a Bolshevik revolutionary and a Soviet Communist politician.
>Gregory Zinoviev was born in Yelizavetgrad, Russian Empire (now Kropyvnytskyi, Ukraine), to Jewish dairy farmers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lev_Kamenev
>(born Rozenfeld) was a Bolshevik revolutionary and a prominent Soviet politician.
> Kamenev was born in Moscow, the son of a Jewish railway worker

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigori_Sokolnikov
>(born Girsh Yankelevich Brilliant) was a Russian old Bolshevik revolutionary, economist, and Soviet politician.
> Grigori Sokolnikov was born Girsh Yankelevich Brilliant to a railway doctor in Romny on 15 August 1888. Sokolnikov was Jewish.

youtube.com/watch?v=fdOURK0k-rE

Attached: b4t8k8.jpg (1599x874, 295K)

Kikes are the enemy of all humanity.

That is all.

How is he not a supporter of the status quo? JP is as counter-revolutionary as it gets. He's opposed to progressives thought policing people, but other than that he's perfectly fine with how things are.

>The problem is that he pretends like he is speaking truth, no matter how controversial.

Hmm, well you're right. The only rationalization I can come up with is that he recognizes it's too dangerous to speak the truth when it comes to that. But I don't think he would also argue that danger is a good reason to lie.

Fucking hell...

Jordan Patreon's really been running interference for kikes lately. Makes ya think....

>I can't respond to this question I haven't heard before on this subject I have no information on
Are you fucking retarded? He studied communism, he studied bolsheviks(he has a bunch of revolutionary paintings in his room ffs), he studied atrocities in USSR. He goes on tirades about gulags and famines. But somehow the fact that it was a bunch of jews eluded him.

Being opposed to progressives thought policing people is important user
Which is combined with entry level redpills, sourcable politically incorrect psychological facts and a basis for atheists to realize the importance of the bible
Counter-revolutionary my ass

Hows it hanging Applebaum?

He's also a huge fan of Solzhenitsyn, who wrote 200 Years Together

>"eheh, just haven't gotten around to reading that one yet"

BULL. SHIT.

2/2

He was probably told behind the scenes that (((they))) won't deplatform him if he attacks the altright and similar groups.

I like him, you can like and listen to people that you don’t always agree with

>1776

Based digits of freedom. Also exceptions making the rule is what liberals think which is scientifically in accurate.

Who cares if he's a speaker who gloats about pulling right-wing people into centrist boomerism guys?

HE told a tranny he won't call her XIR! THAT'S FUCKING BASED *buys $2000 rug*

Jordan was smart to turn to those troubled people embracing him, rather than swearing off the alt-right and playing SJW games, he’s attempting to help these people that are being misunderstood

The tweet is from Pinker, and the article is excellent
quillette.com/2018/03/15/alt-right-gets-wrong-jews/
Peterson is a good influence, he's against postmodernism and marxism.
We all agree those are pro-death ideologies. I reject them on their results, crazy-nazis reject them based on the fact that the creators are jewish.
I stand with Pinker, 14 is really in danger because the stupidity implied in 88.
14.chained.to.88.6m-rejoices.jpg

tell the putinbots that

But Peterson is against 14, because 14 = white collectivism and white collectivism = nazis

His words, not mine, he thinks 14 IS 88 or necessarily implies 88

>t. Linksfaschist

He's only ever talked about the gulag archipelago
How does reading one book imply he know's everything else that author has ever written?

Are you retarded?

I really want to be able to properly separate the two numbers for redpilling purposes.

>14.chained.to.88.6m-rejoices.jpg
He's against nazism.
If you press him correctly. If you ask him if he thinks 14, as a statement alone, devoid of all context. I bet he will tell you he agrees.
He will also agree to fight for it by all means if the future of your children is at stake.
He WILL NOT agree on collective guilt (of the joos) or making AN ENTIRE GROUP a scapegoat.
Read the pinker article, it's spot on.

Then you should oppose Peterson

The only thing flawed about JBP is his rejection about collectivism.
But you people have to understand, he has a job in a major university and is getting more and more popular, making people tired of the shitlib bullshit universities spout.
He's one of the few that goes against that, most uni professors are shitlibs or openly communists, he's one of the few working (and winning) against them.
If he embraced any for of pro-white sentiment he's done for, so we should at least appreciate him for what he does.
Plenty of people got here by pretty small entry level redpills, and i know people who started with PJW or JBP and now are basically race realists and jwoke.
So give the guy a chance.

That means you're working for the kikes, according to the autists in this thread

>14.chained.to.88.6m-rejoices.jpg
anyone has the pic
14.chained.to.88.6m-rejoices.jpg?

Came here to post this. And now Im leaving thanks

>Counter-revolutionary my ass
If you want to preserve the status quo you are a reactionary.

How are they getting Jews wrong?

Ernst Niekisch argued during the 1920s that the Jew does not put effort into building nations of his own but infests existing nations in order to undermine them through masonry.
The argument goes that they form a collective within the nation that pursues its own interests that are often contrary to the interests of the main populace. Furthering immigration policies, weakening cohesion among the main populace ("cosmopolitanism", "individualism", ...) in order to create an environment that makes it easy to exploit people and have them focus on their own problems ("clean up your room") in order to not make them ask questions regarding the greater political picture.

#notAllAutists
It's evident that 88 hurts 14 big time.

>Why shoot down one of the few people preaching psychological truisms and explaining the bible in a way that makes fedorafag's listen?

He's not some sort of revolutionary idealist, he just occasionally espouses common sense and then immediately bends over to accept the most common bluepills (race is skin deep, jews arent a problem, etc.)

Attached: LONDON.png (550x477, 299K)

14 is collective white identity. JBP will tell you he doesn't care AND that pushing 14 makes you like a Nazi, and thus evil.

Stop pilpul.

>If you want to preserve the status quo you are a reactionary.
No, you're a "conservative", a reactionary wants a return to the status quo anti

>Ernst Niekisch argued during the 1920s that the Jew does not put effort into building nations of his own but infests existing nations in order to undermine them through masonry.
That critique is dispelled by Israel
more over, Israel is a shining example of successful 14.
We need to use Israel as a model and to end arguments.
A good strategy is to fully convert all SJWs and anti-race-realists into full-steam anti-Israel activists
Israel embraces ethnostates and race realism

>That critique is dispelled by Israel
Is it really?

What are all those Jewish people doing outside of Israel then?

You're a lazy cunt, pic related

Then why so mad that someone represents the natural order of things in a public way?
What do you expect of him?

Attached: 14.png (460x480, 69K)

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."
On its own is NOT COLLECTIVIST. Its just a preservation effort. It says nothing about collectivism.
Anyone can agree with that. You'll even find a lot of rational people of other races that agree with that.
Most rational people in the world, DO NOT WANT the white race to be obliterated.
Where's the "collectivism"?

>secure a future for our people and a future for children (of our race)
>not collectivist
Bro do you even clean your room?

Would you go to live in Israel, if you're currently living in NY?
I guess 95% of Jews support Israel, by mouth, by money, by political influence. Moving there is another subject.

>Most rational people in the world, DO NOT WANT the white race to be obliterated.
How many rational people are there in the world? Percentage wise?

I accept my lazy-cunt temporary status as a thank (you)
I tried to google it. Can you find it? what search terms? I couldn't (5 minutes)

Nah I have to agree with meme flag, how exactly is knocking up a white lady after cleaning your room collectivist?

Caring about the well-being of your race and a future for the children of your race takes a lot more than fucking a white woman.

>left isn't totalitarian

Attached: 1864h.jpg (620x683, 39K)

(((freedom))). You realize that America was a masonic regime opposed to the old-world aristocracy right? Why do you think jews thrived there?

It sadly isn't, if it were I would actually support them, but at the moment they are doing the exact opposite of what totalitarians are supposed to do.

I dunno, but it could be calculated.
Let's say rational is 110 and above to be optimist.
That's 50% Ashkenazis, 37% asian, 5% USA blacks, 0.4% black africans, and 25% whites.
Not a numerical majority, but I guess millions of people controlling 99% of world's wealth & power.

Second result for "14 88 comic" then images
Fuck you're a retard
I'm not advocating for individualism, I think Peterson is protecting himself and I'm completely fine with that
But collectivism is not required to play a part in furthering the white race

The 14 words are inherently collectivist, as it requires working together as a white race. ANd there's nothing wrong with that.

>But collectivism is not required for an individual to play a part in furthering the white race
Is what I meant

Not that much. Support and help create a white ethnostate (use Israel as a model) and have at least 3 white children.
That's perfect. Nothing more. Lose the 88

>I guess 95% of Jews support Israel, by mouth, by money, by political influence.
So they are actively supporting their own nationality while being on paper part of another? I am quite shocked by such claims.

That's dumb. There are way too few ashkenazi to make 50% of IQ 110 and over.

>Not that much. Support and help create a white ethnostate (use Israel as a model)

That sounds like white collectivism.

Does anyone how I login on Sup Forums? I am new so please be kind! I know you guys are hackers so plz dont hack