Taken just minutes after she was beaten to within an inch of her life...

>Taken just minutes after she was beaten to within an inch of her life, the images give a human face to one of the concentration camp’s 1.1 million victims.

I don't know, I seen people after being hit and punched. I don't see any injury here. She looks pretty well fed. Similar to what us did to the Japs. Something does not add up. How did the Germans incinerate 6 million Jews in 4 years? Thats gotta be some crazy efficient oven.
I wonder if someone increased the estimates. There should be an investigation to the grounds of the camps, and at least try to find the remains and bury them properly.

(image tabs provided for levity)

Attached: Holocause brutal images.png (1920x1080, 697K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-was-the-first-recorded-war-where-more-soldiers-died-of-combat-wounds-than-of-disease
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the only thing is that she has some old wounds on her lips that are dark and of unknown orgin.
She doesnt look at all being beaten close to death.

they used jew smoker 5000's

oy vey goyim do not forget that 6 gorillion of the chosen people were murdered by aryan monsters. It's mere coincidence that we need laws to assert that this is true.

Attached: 1520493581608.jpg (724x844, 255K)

Wait a minute...there are roughly 2 million minutes in 4 years. The Nazis would have to have killed 3 Jews a minute. Is that likely?

Here is the photo close up. Is that a stich on her lips.

Attached: 180315-auschwitz-colorized-photos-01.jpg (1286x857, 180K)

Attached: jew is released from death camp.jpg (603x415, 42K)

>All assaults happen to the face

Good to know, it's actually a fact that it's impossible to hurt someone if you are only punching their chest.

Is that before the roller coaster of death or the masturbation machine?

this photo was taken after US victory by a US Army photographer (military journalism).
The prisoners do look thin here, but would it be consistent with the lack of food supplies toward the end of the war? And if they were killing Jews at 3/minute, why give them shoes and laces and coats?.

Attached: shoes.png (1500x1194, 2.47M)

Literally millions of people are involved in the holocaust and its shocking that a few people told lies.

So after the Jew lampshades or the Jew soap?

>Literally millions of people are involved in the holocaust

Now say it again with tears in your eyes leaf, I wanna feel how deeply the sue owns your cucked soul.

Attached: 1517605307827.webm (960x720, 2.14M)

Because the labour camps were explicalty for labour. They treated them poorly and killed them if they underperformed but they did actually want them to do work and as long as they could do that they were kept alive. There were different types of camps.

The soap thing was real, they used their hair for stuff to. The soap was never mass produced however it was just an experiment.

>just minutes after she was beaten to within an inch of her life
>minutes after
Highly doubtful

Attached: gfhjdshjsh.jpg (171x286, 7K)

Are you even allowed to view this thread?

Attached: qtpie.jpg (650x366, 22K)

those are just cold sores aka oral herpes.
they express themselves more virulently when your immune system is suppressed. hers was suppressed because it was fighting off all the diseases in the resort - typhus, etc

forgot to add
t. have oral herpes and know firsthand exactly what it looks like and under what conditions the most intense outbreaks occur

Looks like she's been hustling, for pervatin.

wow, good guys germans, they just created these luxury camps and put people there because they had good heart

Polish luxury resorts

Attached: lucky jew.jpg (642x856, 234K)

this girl was polish btw

3/10 bait user

Attached: baity.png (1431x71, 82K)

:

yeah i've seen some crazy shit in the tabs. I tried to make the space wider but cant seem to. WIll try harder next time.

Attached: pigeonFlips.webm (240x426, 1.41M)

Fun fact: Canada has the fourth most kikes per capita in the world behind only Israel, JewSA, and France.

Go away you filthy jew. Your filthy serpent tongue has no power here.

Attached: 1509786832565.jpg (484x654, 59K)

In military history up until the Second World War MORE SOLDIERS DIED OF DISEASE THAN COMBAT because of living in camps.
It was only the discovery of Antibiotics that changed that.
GERMANY DID NOT HAVE ANTIBIOTICS until 1946.
The ratio during WW2 of disease death to combat was 5/6
I can't find the figure on GERMAN death ratios because I haven't got time (please, they've hidden it, just go into shitty Wikipedia or somewhere this is important).
Look at this
quora.com/What-was-the-first-recorded-war-where-more-soldiers-died-of-combat-wounds-than-of-disease
Now we knew Germany used euthanasia when we played football with them in the 30's

Attached: IMG_2893.jpg (540x416, 48K)

The horror. The absolute horror.

Attached: concentration camps.jpg (680x280, 60K)

>5/6 or whatever shit I wrote is wrong
WW2 was 1 disease to 2 combat deaths
Just read the link
So where people also dying of disease in the camps and being exterminated while being gassed
It's a wonder there was anyone left

Was she even Jewish? It looks more likely to me she was involved in some Partisan activity. It's well known the treatment of partisans (especially Communist ones) was particularly harsh

>taskbar on the side

kys you woman

There were mass graves ..just pits with bodies..not all were cremated. Remember German citizens were made to go to these camps and see the bodies ..to shame them fir letting it happen.

you're not fooling anyone, schlomo

Attached: 1496008584843.png (439x290, 138K)

She's just a criminal that got beaten up by fellow inmates.

enough with the levity lets get to the brevity

Attached: 1488361201803.png (1334x2465, 504K)

So they held the jews in camps. That much is true, but the 6 million? Some probably died from illness. I think if they woudl allow an examination of the death camps with modern sonar and xray topgraphy, it would either prove or disprove what they have been asserting for so long.

Normies are now wondering if its real. Look at typical behavior at these memorials. Pic related.

Attached: 670x303_bonus-yolocaust-shapira-flexible.jpg (670x303, 46K)

those tabs

Attached: baitkakke.png (625x626, 34K)

Germans were just trying to be efficient, using dead kikes to make soap to clean dirty live kikes.

>image tabs provided for levity
Kek

They didn't incinerate every Jew. That being said the death toll is still a bit too high. If it was 4-4.5 million it'd be more believable

Attached: 1521145400690.jpg (598x449, 124K)

Attached: 880x495_355445.jpg (880x495, 82K)

Lol. I once saw a man actually get bea tto within an inch of his life and it was much more horrifying than this.
>Eye swollen shut and bleeding
>Small hole in cheek where tooth went through
>Lip partially torn off
Compared to this:
>Light bruising
>Small cut on lip
>Looks sad

LMAO at people saying she's a Jew, the kikes were really successful with their 6 gorrilion propaganda

Attached: 170424_TECH_Musk-InsaneIdeas.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg (590x421, 24K)

Wheter you accept the evidence or not is a different issue, but the numbers of the official story add up.

Each extermination camp Held several crematoria and each crematoria had multiple double muff ovens which could burn more than 50 Bodies a day. So 50 multiplied by [Many ovens] multiplied by [Several crematoria] multiplied by 6 extermination camps. Also, 4 years between 1941-1945

Lets put in some low numbers, the official numbers for ovens and such are higher but I’m too lazy to get exact information.
50x5x2x6x365x4 = 4.3 million. So we get 4.3 million as an underestimate for what the camps should have been theoretically capable of.

The official number for the people killed in extermination camps is 3.1 million.

Is the evidence wrong? I don’t know. But the official story is internally consistent.

I wonder if she still had lice, or did she manage to get rid of them before everyone got Typhus and died.

Bones nigga. Bones.

Attached: 1493045663623.jpg (960x879, 242K)

Holocaust denial discredits this board fuckers. It's absurd. Gives the media an easy way to smear us

what?
I amodern oven takes several hours to burn a body into ashes.

Also, wasting valuable fuel in war time? Why not go katana?

We are talking about why the main narrative sounds fishy.

Attached: nabisco.png (940x788, 1.03M)

muh holocaust goyim
...muh holocauster
muh respeckkktabillatieeee

you are so concerned Moshe ...so concerned

>colorized
>whyte
OH NO NO NO SWEETIE

Take this thinly veiled undercover natural conversation to Reddit m8. We don't need to be tricked into holohoax denial.

Very sad photo. The disrespectful idiots at the Holocaust Memorial are pathetic.

>Matt Damon moving family to Australia because of Trump

Who the fuck wants him here?

Oh the sweet freedoms of real privilege.

Why does she look so much like Johnny Rotten?

Attached: images.jpg (325x155, 7K)

>Taken just minutes after she was beaten to within an inch of her life.

That's bullshit and even if it wasn't I don't give a fuck about something that happened like 80 years ago

That looks like a costume.

that would be anti memetic