Go ahead, try and find something related to Shuyabi's death on Google. Anything at all, news stories, forums, blogs...

Go ahead, try and find something related to Shuyabi's death on Google. Anything at all, news stories, forums, blogs, all of it is hidden by your Gew overlords. You won't even find a picture of him on images, had to go to r9k for this.

Why would they try to hide this from us?
What else are they hiding?

Attached: 1521178185260.png (697x651, 907K)

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/qvegg5/reddit-suicide-video
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

psy op backfired?

no one gives 2 niggers

I have my Twitter set up following over 1000. Local police and the paper from every major city in the US and some in different countries. All the news, tech journals, and ecelebs. Government agencies, military, and the feds. A bunch of people from Sup Forums. A moose dies in Alaska, I hear about it. Not one word of this suicide.

People kill themselves every day, user. Some faggot making a show of it by livestreaming it doesn't make it newsworthy.

>A moose dies in Alaska, I hear about it.

Attached: 1510718599994.gif (250x250, 1.95M)

everything about this..."incident" is very fishy. do we know anything at all about this guy? even his name?

Attached: 1497098392222.jpg (495x677, 50K)

No and no one cares because he was a disgusting gay muslim degenerate weeb mutt faggot and his mother is an ugly mongrel who should join him in Hell.

IGNORE SHITTY THREADS.

who the fuck is shiybi? Ive never heard of this nigger before. I get youre implying r9k guy was this shiybi person but what proof do you have? what did he even do that makes him significant in any way

No profit. Nicholas Cruz? Huge profit. This guy dies a nobody. Your death has to fit the kike media narrative to become a household name.

fugg

Because (((they))) can't handle that he died to give us memes. It goes against the narrative.

I googled “live stream suicide” and it was the first link. It even had several links to watch it

Everyone is always talking on Twitter “Sup Forums did this” or “Sup Forums said that”. Always screenshots, mostly about that Q bullshit. No E-Celeb talk, no HuffPo pieces about it, no mention from some random police department in Kentucky. I follow them all man, nothing.

That wasn’t him you fucking idiot. Go be a waman some where else.

He live streamed it on that account you fucking mutt. If you didn't watch the livestream, get the fuck off this site.

All news outlets cited not wanting to cover suicides specifically live streamed ones as they are worried it can inspire copycat behaviour.
I got this from nbc abc and cbs.

he was a shitskin muslim and im glad hes dead. fuck off you faggot op. never post here again.

And yet they cover statistically trivial events like school shootings like they were the Actual Apocalypse. Curious.

Yeah they only want to spam bullshit about school shootings 24/7.

It was quite interesting to wake up yesterday morning to watch this kid blow his head off and entertain a variety of honestly healthy real nigga hours discussion on Sup Forums only to turn on NPR on the way home from work to listen to a frankly disgusting hollywood parody from the latest school shooting. It made me angry. I had to turn it off.

He looked cute. :( shame

Not to go all alex jones but
> could have been a deep fake/opt/false flag

Attached: bane4.jpg (1273x1391, 1.14M)

>Some robot autist on a mongolian basket weaving forum an heros because he cant handle the immense power of wizardry.

>expect this to be reported on by anyone outside of said basket weaving forum

user...

I bet they had a plan to let him attack somewhere else but he couldn't do it.

Yeah, this is the kind of this I see all day.

Attached: D904782E-FA6C-4DBF-A59D-773E615F0870.jpg (525x262, 17K)

That is what you get for going anywhere near NPR. NPR is for bulemics who WANT to barf.

It'd be pretty wild if there were truth to that. He looks normal and well-adjusted enough to have gone out and bought a slightly fancy gun that it looks like he'd maybe never used before, but why?

He looks jewish. Everyone of you semites is a mongrel

>gay muslim
wtf? those two things dont mix

anyone even try?
try typing it correctly

Attached: Screenshot_20180316_131924.png (845x833, 117K)

>What else are they hiding?
The name of Yahweh in the Scriptures "what most here refer to as the Bible" was removed over 7000 times.
White Europeans are the lost sheep of the house of Israel the man once called Jacob, who's name was changed by "God" , not the people of Israel the land mass in the litter box.

usually bing is a good thing to use when google is giving censored results

Attached: Capture.jpg (560x443, 44K)

You think they'd use it as another example of why gun buying ages should be raised, but no.

He was planning to shoot up his school but failed to launch. If he went through you bet your ass fbi would be all over that. As a suicide they can’t spin it as anything

trips dont lie
would explain that kel-tek bullpup shotgun he had
really nice gun for someone to use to suicide with

he wasnt white so him suiciding is a win if anything, could understand why yewmedia wouldnt want people seeing this though, more might be inspired to deport themselves the best way.

Here's the video.

Attached: Kill self.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

Single virgins masturbating to anime win again.

Take that, feds!

Yup

I commend this young man. He destroyed his own worthless life and took nobody else with him. good show.

Saw the vid, read the story. Sad.

The worst part is the crying family members a few minutes later.

It's better with the sound. The stream dropped for half the people there and he keeps asking if anybody is recording but you can barely hear him :(

>anime posters
every fucking time, do not fall for the yellow devil

i see your point but still savage

link to story

>good show
your anime a shit

What story? I watched most of the video(listened to the audio) and no clue as to why he bought the farm.

Checked.

>Try to cover the wall in tarp to make sure he doesn't make a mess
>Make a mess anyway but won't bother to clean up

Anime slobs, not even once.

Here's the limited edition collectable pepe in case you guys don't have it yet.

Attached: rainbow cat suicide anon pepe.png (736x527, 31K)

OC?

cum crusted 18yo anime faggot can legally buy a shotgun, streaming wall painting

who cares?

is it ok if i save this user?

dumb frogposter

The look in his eyes makes me sad.

Attached: 1229067306316 (2).png (455x263, 26K)

No, it's been passed around on /r9k/ all day.

Please go ahead, user.

>namefag
with you, normo.

no u

Thisand this>Yes, it is rather (((contradictory))) isn’t it.
This tells you all you need to know about the (((media))), that they are fully aware, just like anyone with half a brain, that the messages they push result, in real world happenings.
That’s exactly why (((they))) pushed
>Innocent little Trayvon Martin (((murdered))) by (((white man)))
And ALL the other (((innocent))) nigga thugs that went in a similar manner.
The media and particularly the (((news))) appears to exist only to brainwash the citizenry and to stir up violence in the population. This is only achievable as long as you have an already divided society based on (((multi culturalism))) where ethnic groups live in self segregated (which is normal) enclaves. What’s abnormal is having ethnic groups living beside each other in the first fucking place. However without a divided powder keg of a population, a centralized (((government))) wouldn’t be able to easily control people. This is why (((they))) will not allow homogeneous societies to exist, ethnic unity means a self governing, self determined people. Look at Iceland. This is why the UK has allowed and is allowing loads of jihadists back into the cuntreee. It’s also why the media has started admitting to decades of covering up Muslim rape gangs. Yet at the same time, insisting it’s islamophobic to hate Islam. (((They))) want the population to be terrified and impotent at the same time.
It’s why nigga “culture” is promoted, it encourages anti social behavior in the black community and that acts as a contiunal threat to the wider community.
>(((they))) use ethnic groups against each other, in order to split society.
And to increase (((security))) measures against everyone.

Attached: A643526E-A1EA-4CC6-B763-1037319431D5.jpg (532x405, 55K)

I watched the full stream twice, fucking newfag edglord.

The way he adjusts the barrel to his head is oddly satisfying to me

Get fucked: motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/qvegg5/reddit-suicide-video
reddit is the new darkweb I guess? Which is funny, because there's a whole subreddit about watching people die, but this writer apparently thought that one video of it on a circlejerk sub was worth reporting on?

A Video of What Appears to Be a Man Shooting Himself Has Been Up on Reddit for 9 Hours
Content warning: This post contains a description of a violent video depicting a person taking their life.
Emanuel Maiberg
Mar 15 2018, 12:08pm

Editor's Note: If you or someone around you is exhibiting suicidal tendencies or self-harm please reach out to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline.

Update: The post mentioned in this story appears to have been removed after this article was first published.

The original story follow below:

The top post on r/Drama right now, a subreddit with more than 50,000 subscribers that specializes in highlighting terrible things on the internet, is a link to a video of a man who appears to be killing himself. It’s been up for nine hours, in violation of Reddit’s own rules.

By now you're probably familiar with this morbid script. Something abhorrent and potentially harmful that shouldn't be on Reddit stays on the platform for days, weeks, or even months, and it's not removed until we (or another outlet) write about it. Earlier this month, Motherboard reported that Reddit's CEO Steve Huffman was "aware" of r/nomorals, a subreddit that posted images of corpses and people harming animals. It was created in 2012 and had been considerably active in the last two months. At the time of the Motherboard story, the subreddit had almost 20,000 subscribers. After it was published, Reddit banned the subreddit.

I watched the video in an attempt to find out if it is real, or a hoax. I don't think it's fake, but I can’t be certain that anything in an internet video is real. Anything can be faked. I am 100 percent sure that the video is awful and has fucked up the rest of my day.

The video was originally a livestream on YouTube, and the man in it at some point holds up a piece of paper calling out /r9k/, a Sup Forums forum dedicated to sharing personal stories.

The video was quickly taken down from YouTube, but was reuploaded to the video hosting service Sendvid.

Reddit rules prohibit “content that encourages, glorifies, incites, or calls for violence or physical harm against an individual or a group of people; likewise, do not post content that glorifies or encourages the abuse of animals.”

You could see he had to stop and think about the angle.

Someone should make a webm of the cute little cat claw wave from the beginning of the stream before he put out the notes, and before people knew he was 5real srs.

So far, r/Drama's moderators have not removed it, and neither has Reddit itself, which has been historically slow in enforcing its own policy.

I am expecting the video will come down shortly after the story you're reading is published. Either r/Drama's moderators or Reddit itself will remove the post or its content. That does not change the fact that it was up on the site for at least nine hours, for anyone to see.

Reddit did not immediately respond to a request for comment on this story.

-As a side note, his twitter says he reads every email, so I'm sending him something I've been working on the last couple of nights. Pic related.

Attached: Straight Quotes.png (1920x1200, 290K)

I'm honestly curious what fuels this hatred of yours towards anime, so much that you feel to take out your angst on a dead kid. People have thousands of hobbies yet you're obsessed with those that like japanese cartoons. Why are you intentionally being so pathetic?

Attached: 1506627889951.png (400x400, 311K)

It's not complicated familam. News usually does not report on suicides unless it was a high profile person with at least local significance. Especially not before police are done doing their thing. Reason is because they don't want to incentivize copycats.

Looks nonwhite. Nothing of value was lost.

Attached: 1231241231123.jpg (680x548, 88K)

Just last night I was listening to a story about the cops in Kentucky sending out a notification to the (((media))) that they were not to report on anything until after the cops released a statement and told them what to report.

So some brave soul released the notification instead, citing how it undermines society. I'm sure that won't get much (((MSM))) coverage. lel

shotgun yourself

wasn't this guy muslim?

Attached: 1520655592194.jpg (255x225, 13K)

"In the long run, a hierarchical society was only possible on a basis of poverty and ignorance."
guess what fucking book this is from user?

Your gay

>i am 100 percent sure that the video is awful and has fucked up the rest of my day.
Lol what a pussy. Now I know you faggot liberals ignore the thousands of torture videos that come from Mexico and various Central-South American countries.

Just leave politics to the adults, please. Go back to watching little girl anime and playing video games.

Checked. And yeah this video is nothing compared to that Brazil prison riot video or pretty much any Isis or cartel video.

You fucking retard do you know how many people kill themselves every day?

Arab or Indian, you could hear the accent in his mother's crying...

But not everybody does it with livestreams and meme convergence.

Because it didn’t happen.

Like 46 people commit suicide by fire arm a day. Where's the story? He live streamed it? MSM can't show that, no use to them.

Attached: 1519437358629.png (598x369, 387K)

You have the internet speed fast enough to even livestream shit and you kill yourself?

1st world problem

Nike
Just Do It

They are Turkish.

It was better way to spend 3/14 than walking out of class for 17 minutes to protest people shooting things.

Literally who?

Shitloads of people commit suicide every day, who gives a fuck

>mfw checking all the bits that fly off him so I can get a better understanding of the anatomical damage.

Attached: look at that.jpg (598x499, 284K)

It's too bad the camera angle makes it ambiguous how much of his head just flew backward on a possibly even a snapped neck. Whoever tops this will have to use multi-angle footage.

I actually have a clearer webm than has.

If the family pic i saw is real, he was a sandnigger.

i don't understand what i'm looking at. is he wearing a diaper?

You should use bing as the default normalfag search engine if you need one
>what a fucking dystopia we live in where M$ is no longer the most evil option

I thought it was pretty tame also. The camera doesn't even see the remains, you only see like 2 frames of actual violence and there's just a little bit of splatter on the ceiling.
Personally, the thing that makes my stomach churn is the CP I've seen here. I'm not sure how someone can lick a baby in such a disgusting manner, but I had no intention of watching the rest of that gif/webm.

You still don't get to see the splatter behind him, but rather other the suggestion of the body flipping backward and the gun shooting itself probably into the ceiling. There's surprisingly little omnidirectional exploded head on the ceiling and tarp like you see in watermelon shooting vids.

Weebs are pathetic

Here's mine btw.

Attached: an hero.webm (644x360, 1.35M)

>I watched the video in an attempt to find out if it is real, or a hoax. I don't think it's fake, but I can’t be certain that anything in an internet video is real. Anything can be faked
>Anything can be faked
Sounds like VICE is denying Holocaust, Sandy Hook, 9-11, the Moon landing, and the Titanic sinking. Better label VICE a hate site and shut them down stat!

Fucking anime fags I swear. They do everything for a good cosplay and know no limits.

Attached: 10 outa 10 brainlet cosplay.jpg (1407x425, 77K)

If only he weren't a shut-in he could have done that at an cosplay con right as he was getting sucked off and blowing a load.

Who will rise to this challenge?

where did he buy that fucking gun

>where

more like who

Attached: 1518714038819.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)