HOLY FUCKING BASED

theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/15/corbyn-defies-critics-calls-for-calm-over-russia-nerve-agent-attack

HOLY FUCKING BASED

Is he /ourguy/ now?

Attached: based jeremy.jpg (664x955, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HVy1CmW_zrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whoa shocking that the hard leftist is against surging into a new war against a huge superpower nationstate

fucking commies

Communists are nationalists too.
The enemy of my enemy...

He's been defied by most of his party.

Go kill yourself boomer faggot. I serve my nation, not my government. If my government asks me to fight Russia, I'll defect and fight against the tyrannical Wall Street-Soros owned governments of the US and UK.

nerve gas attacks are part and parcel to living in a major city.

>Is he /ourguy/ now?
No

Attached: corbyn.jpg (768x512, 85K)

He was literally the only one who stood up in the house of commons and asked may if she had any evidence directly implicating the Russians, and she skirted that part of his question entirely.

Parliament is corrupt. God save Britain.

based corbyn

Wonder when Theresa May plans on launching missiles and air strikes at Russia...

>12 days later
>still alive

Attached: overjoyedpepefrog.jpg (500x431, 39K)

Funniest thing about this is that the Left can't now accuse Corbyn of Russian collusion. Nice dialectic gridlock.

He isn't our guy, but his anti-war principles are correct. This countries working class are fucking sick of being cannon fodder for the elites grand chessboard games. The entire Parliament except Corbyn and his close allies are in favour of fucking with Russia. The political class need to be slaughtered en mass by Spetsnaz and a new system instituted. This 300 year Freemasonic faux democratic dictatorship/ Dukedom has got to go. The Corbyn left, for all of their faults, are right on the issue if class war against the jewish financier class. Note: ALL if the media is now against Corbyn, showing us he isn't in the Grand Lodge.

How are his supporters reacting?

I like it. From Scotland, I reckon our Freemasons do a sterling job. Anti-Labour, but I'm shocked to find Corbyn a strong voice for Brexit. Swung hard away from Independence (fuck the regressive Haggisniggers) and pro-Brexit, time to work together. Enlightenment and Renaissance, fuck London.

not surprising, he has always been pro Putin and pro Assad, he's also anti Israel

GOAT

And pro-Arsenal, truly a man of the people who know constant disappointment.

you know that guy at uni who buys into every fotm conspiracy video going around, strokes his beard, pretends like he knows better, and keeps saying 'hey dude, it COULD happen' when you try and explain to him why he's retarded?

corbyn is that guy.

Except Sharia May and her government are actually in the wrong here.

Found the russian bot

Today's Kike free show is about
>APPLE-CHINA MERGER
selling apple cucks data to Chinese Rice-Jews
>VR escapism and the coming CANCER
We only got a taste of the madness with Ugandan Cuckles just wait till Jewish Dreams of VR matrix realities becomes true VERY SOON!!
>PUTIN VS MAY
Spy talk and the propaganda outta UK as they March the world to World War 3
>UPLOADING your brain and memories to a computer
A silicon valley start up with the help of MIT are going to fuck the mouths of humanity forever onward!
(((Assisted suicide))) with 100% fatality rate , this company guarantees your mind will go to the BORG!!

brought to you by the Plus Ultra InfoBroker himself

youtu.be/HVy1CmW_zrk

Attached: 00ron.jpg (703x1024, 152K)

Dafaq you guys are just so consumed by identity politics, he’s could be wrong on other things while being right about a few things.

You fucking sheeple see everything in black and white.

wtf i love corbyn now

So sick of government and media shilling this retard shit without any hard proof. Why don't they hold usa to this standard when they fund ISIS. It's all BULLSHIT.

His brother Piers is /ourguy/ for sure
Denies holocaust, names the jew, warns about communist/marxist globalism, anti eu, anti un, anti Isreal and hes an astrophysicist/climatologist with the only peer reviewed and accurate long range weather prediction who shit shits all over the AGW bs.

Jeremy can suck dick though, the msm would shill hard for him if it werent for his brother, they are terrified of normies hearing his brother speak.

Corbyn can get booted out the chopper

Attached: zY3CSV3_d.jpg (640x389, 19K)

No Corbyn is a puppet just like Trump and is sucking the Russian cock like all you Americans believing the Russian governments online propaganda to make themselves seem as these all powerful badasses when the truth is they are training there soldiers with broom sticks

Shiiieettt

Even broken clock is right twice a day.
On this occasion he is right, doesn't mean his free chopper ride ticket got cancelled

Attached: helicopter idles in the distance.jpg (1065x800, 85K)

why do you think Russia din do nuffin sure looks like they did it

I uniroically like him and wish he won. He has retarded beliefs but at least he tries hard to fight for them. What does may even believe in?

she believes in being strong, stable, just the best. She believes 2+2=5.

.02 rubles have been deposited into your account.

>.02 rubles have been deposited into your account.
since now Russian inflation is lower than US inflation, the difference between 1 ruble and 1 dollars might soon become ... 1 ruble.

Sure Russia can do anything on anyones soil. Fuck 'em. We could fix energy crisis by pushing russians to stoves.

>HOLY FUCKING BASED
pic related

Attached: EU_corbyn.jpg (868x1935, 585K)

McCarthy was right though.