Worried yet, nazis? Gen Z is our generation, not yours. The future they craft is left wing

Worried yet, nazis? Gen Z is our generation, not yours. The future they craft is left wing.

Attached: edc7da8e-9787-4c3c-bb73-fc2b0dbb4678.png (721x709, 282K)

>sweetie

Attached: 1510994876939.png (680x680, 430K)

Delete your alt bess, we know it's you.

Sage all memeflag threads

I'm sure one of the core beliefs of the founding fathers was that the constitution could be changed if a bunch of children went on a temper tantrum.

>unironic sweetie posting

The kids are pawns. Attention whores. Sheep.
Within 4 weeks all of this nonsense will be behind us and forgotten.

So you're proud of the fact it takes children to organize your political party?

Attached: 1475766432487.gif (240x180, 1.5M)

dont worry, we can always depend on wonderful empowered women and the useful leftist enabling women, to create a generation of angry fatherless boys who will be great recruits for us, and the last time i checked, half of gen Z kids come from fatherless homes numbers are increasing.

Attached: images.jpg (224x224, 8K)

>ohhh sweetie smumpkins pie

Friendly reminder to observe the importance in propaganda of making people believe that [their anti-Establishment ideology] is a fringe movement with minimal support. A key aspect of regime perception management is convincing you of its fundamental unassailability.

Ha my daughters response to whether or not she was going to participate (it was optional at her school) was
>why would i? I have school work

Im like, my nigga

Point is, if youre a cuck, youll raise little cucks. If youre not, you wont.

>half of gen Z kids come from fatherless homes numbers are increasing.
Knock this meme off, why does everyone conveniently leave out that gen z is the most nonwhite generation in history?

>shitskins have broken families
>shitskins hate fags
>shitskins hate each other
WE'RE SAVED REDDIT!!

More than half are also non whites sadly.

You fucking niggers couldn't even brainwash Generation X and you fucking shat them out of your fucking snatches
Your shit is poison and doesn't work

so what you're saying is get some popcorn cause we're gonna have a rad happening and then a fantastic drawn out war against an enemy that will no doubt force us to remain in a region for a decade or more and develop new tech and tactics to fight them. awesome iraq/afgahnistan 3.0 here we come!
we probably should start waging all out war on the muslim world now.

not at all. leftists are weak

It's the inner city thugs versus kids in the suburbs and rural areas. Same as with adults.

>Joke's on you, we're being led by children!

I don't think anyone is disputing this. It's just that some are physically children and the rest are mentally children.

This guy is an idiot. It's clearly the left pushing kids to be a bunch of demented tranny faggot liberals.

Attached: MANLET.png (125x125, 3K)

in America, its actually 30 percent of white children who come from fatherless homes(probably more since that study was taken 4 years ago). So still millions of white boys.

In Europe, white children are most likely to be in fatherless homes whilst more conservative shitskins are less so.
In Australia, its the same situation as in Europe. So yes, we are winning this generation. so keep telling women to destroy their families for muh happiness, and to keep trying to normalise polyamory, and the alt right will get stronger. The left contributed to the social instability and moral decay which allowed the alt right to flourish and even today its doubling down on it. The left is creating the very thing which will destroy it and restore order and stability to the west. Your days are numbered.

Just wait until they run out of other peoples money

>manlet

Yet 90% of them walked out to get out of class.

As if burgers needed a reason to get out of their (((education))). I bet most of these students went to school only to protest. They didn't even go the rest of the week.

dumbfuck sure the young impressionable youth always gravitate to the lef,t most grow up in disgust when they realize the implications. You sick fucks are the eternal man children who refuse to grow up and are but human corpses devoid of any morality and need to be killed

>The left is organized by children
Sounds about right.

Sounds comfy