The Irish are American now, Mexicans used to be the "Irish", now they are basically American, Pajeets are the new Irish

The Irish are American now, Mexicans used to be the "Irish", now they are basically American, Pajeets are the new Irish.

Just a thought I had, what do you guys think?

Attached: chrome_2018-03-16_04-48-44.png (186x187, 58K)

It’s retarded

you're an idiot

Mexicans and Pajeets =/= Caucasian. I think you have brown skin and have no place on pol. Report to your containment board, foreigner

were the greatest people to ever step foot in your country mutt

>MEANWHILE
>IN 1845/pol/
>WE MOCK THE PADDIES
>WHO COME TO SHIT UP OUR GLORIOUS ANGLO-SAXON NATION

Attached: billthebutcher.jpg (450x234, 103K)

I refuse to hate on the Irish just because the Queef of England is upset that she can't have their entire country. Anybody who resists monarchy and a shitshow government like the UK is top-tier in my book.

That's some 145D supernatural mental gymnastic right there

>be Irish
>get shot by Englishmen
>move to America
>die in a coal mine

The real redpill

Attached: 4C3A9FC4-E4F6-4BED-8944-919D5367C118.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

Irish were white Brown people have no place in America

Forgot pic

Attached: RDMqpHE_d.jpg (640x1719, 146K)

Attached: jgqfqmwalpez.png (891x1048, 1.05M)

Wrong
>mexican are Mestizo, a racemix between caucasoid and amerindian (therefore mongoloid)
>indian are australoid-caucasoid

Attached: Ethnic_Groups_in_the_World.jpg (1366x844, 441K)

Attached: Carleton_Coon_races_after_Pleistocene.png (1357x628, 36K)

Attached: rSf0JdQ.jpg (405x579, 34K)

more like
>be Irish
>get shot by Englishmen
>move to America
>Americans make you all cops for some reason

>Mexicans used to be the "Irish", now they are basically American, Pajeets are the new Irish.

no

Holy shit, thank you.

The only Irish that nog had was In his ass.

Attached: TplBWKm.jpg (748x1104, 285K)

Attached: 1520978260606.png (444x475, 180K)

Eh, one of my Irish ancestors came here because he punched an English fella to death in a pub.

>The Irish are American now

I still genuinely don't believe this. the Irish are vile papist peasants and should've been barred or worked to death rather than pollute our genepool and besmirch our culture

Why the fuck does this board hate the Irish again? Especially with all of the England bashing going on lately?

Attached: Xc9za2L.jpg (472x600, 256K)

>prefers Tyrone over Aloysius
Sad...

divide/conquer strat

Ever hear of St. Patrick's day? It's the best time of the year to make fun of the paddys.

>A modest proposal 2

Attached: hue.gif (250x250, 992K)

niggers aren't americans let alone people, I'm not a Southerner my ancestors didn't bring the niggers and then breed them

Fair play, wanted to see where your head is at but you're wrong concerning the Irish. They are fine people who are slagged by the media since the beginning.

They bring ginger kids, drunken behavior, and the Curse of the Irish.

What exactly is wrong with red heads? They're some of the purest forms of white.

the Irish and Catholic Germans were the first to water down our religious and political traditions, they were a bad influence on the country and our stock

their modern descendants are mostly dunderheads too

>ginger kid detected

I'm blonde you dumb spic.

Irish
>1910
>ME NAMES SEAMUS O'MICKINSON. I HAVE A STRONG BACK AND NEED WORK
>2010
>I'm David O'malley and I run a law firm in Boston
Spics
>1910
>Yo ese let me in your country
>2010
>*Applies for medicaid and food stamps while voting for the Democrats which promise them more welfare*

you forgot the machine politics and alcoholism there O'Malley

So am I, nigger-lover.

I find the drunk Irish stereotype stale. Maybe my family was an exception but I don't think so, I don't even want to be lumped in with ameriniggers anyway so carry on...

Carry on, Pablo Tyrone Smith.

>given a long period of time, the Irishman evolves into a nigger
Where were the Anglo-Saxons wrong again?

They breed like rabbits in any country that gets infected with them. The worst part is that they resemble white people so much that you can't even see how the host population is tainted with non-white genes the same way you can see with browns and blacks.

>Pajeets are the new Irish.
Nope pajeets are pajeets, don't bring us to level of faggy potato niggers.
We are better than you and I hate you all.

Finally a pajeet that isn't using meme flag. Haven't seen that flag in a long time thanks. Now...

POO

Yea cuz we got our own containment website.
We all shizpost there.

IN

BOX

Attached: cat-litter.jpg (1500x991, 412K)

that's not how cats poo

Designated website.

not Indian cats anyway

the great potato eater has spoken

Probably closer to Indian cats; they just poo right where they're sitting and it gets all over the place.

thanks user. have waited months to see this again.

All races are mixed in the end. The 12 tribes.

And the blackfooted Indian tribe were white.

You're completely right, user, at least in terms of integration. It'll take another few generations -- as well as millions more migrants -- for Indians to be viewed as an ordinary thread in the national ethnic fabric.

However, you can't quite compare Indian immigrants and Indian-Americans with the Irish and Mexicans.

Irish and Mexican migrants faced discrimination because they were viewed as being poor, backwards, and uneducated. While those labels can be applied to some Indians living in India, they rarely fit Indians who have successfully migrated to the United States -- Indians are, after all, the most affluent and most educated ethnic group in the United States.

Just anecdotal, but my ex is Indian-American and said she's never felt like she's been discriminated against in the U.S. I've also spent quite a bit of time in India itself -- many Indians who have visited both countries say they feel like the United States is less prejudiced than their own country, at least in terms of how it treated them as individuals.

Native American Indians the blackfoot tribe. They had red skin dark hair and blue eyes, 7 foot tall.

Yeah, that’s always been the deal. Move in, throw off the old allegiances, and join the winning team. Pick a holiday to drink too much, eat weird food, and have a parade.