Ifa Aqua wants money, why doesn't she sell her body?

Ifa Aqua wants money, why doesn't she sell her body?

Are you sure That's not Tsumugi Kotobuki?

No, I'm pretty sure that's Saber.

P U R E
U
R
E

I N N O C E N T

M A I D E N

She's too proud for that. Doesn't Kazuma also insist she has no sex appeal?

Kazuma is just gay.

He pervs on every other girl though. Aqua kills boners.

She isn't very smart. And her pride as a goddess wouldn't allow her to.

Probably because of how much of a lazy, useless idiot Kazuma finds her to be. I lose all respect for people that I think are stupid, even if they are hot.

Thinks she'd be above such things, assuming she even thought to begin with.

Nah I think he's just gay. He did fall in love with a girl who looks like a 12-year-old boy after all.

*Lancer
(Original Saber is lacking a pair of important things.)

FGO mommy Saber is the only one I count.

Aqua is a horrible person and more of a whiny baby than the group loli. She has a nice body which is why Kazuma fapped to her back when they lived in that shed but once he got to know her better she lost all appeal

>Kazuma fapped to her back when they lived in that shed
Why do people always repeat this same bullshit every time. He clearly states that aqua has no sexual appel whatsoever.
He probably fapped to his imagination

If OP wants money, why doesn't he sell his ass on Craigslist?

because getting fucked in the sense doesnt feel as good as getting fucked in the pussy

But it's about the money, right?

No, thats just part of it.

She refuses to do her party tricks for money. What makes you think she would be willing to take money for sex?

So...she would do it for free on the town square?

I'd say it's the same category as being a clown for money. Read the novels.

Also that's not Aqua.

>why doesn't she sell her body?
She does not need to sell her body. She could just open a business and sell purified water. I'm sure there are parts in that world where there is no access to safe and potable drinking water. The town where she purified the natural springs is actually profiting from it.

Why isn’t she corrupting all the water supplies of a town and forces them to use er service?