Maybe i should

Convert to islam...

>whats wrong with believing the right religion?
>Catholicism is spiritual extorsion

Attached: marvin.jpg (600x553, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yfhc32Pca9s&t=2329s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>trading a semitic belief to another.

Attached: 1340215800833.jpg (520x853, 193K)

>gambling with eternal salvation

>Islam
>The right religion

Maybe you should fuck off back to your own country you stupid nigger.

How am i wrong here?

>whats wrong with believing the right religion?
>right religion
>right
you spelled wrong incorrectly

Attached: Slobway.png (125x125, 2K)

It's the only one left that isn't pozzed, fights degeneracy, and has modest women. Pol just hates it cause it's not entirely white , which makes no sense for a universal religion. It's the future regardless, revert

You clearly didnt study the quran if you are considered this. I also have a hard time believing you are catholic.

>not living like a righteous man without fear of the consequences.
Will you respect a god that will judge you if you didn't follow the "right" religion but all your life you have been a decent human being? Be a good man, that's it.

I understand. I have a hard time believing u live in a real country

>islam is best religion

What's Subway like though?

>decent human being
Actually, to be righteous in the eyes of the Christian God you have to go to Church on Holy days of obligation, not masturbate, believe in Him, receive the sacraments, etc. Just "being a good person" won't save you.

Subway is a corporate safe haven for pedos. Obviously

>fights degeneracy
Half of world's Muslims are inbred due to generations of incest ...
>modest women
Keeping and beating them down like dogs.
Hell even dogs have it better.

Maybe you should study first, then decide. Church of christ is the true and only church. If you study with and honest and open heart you will come to right path.

Just read the NT on your own time and stick to that, faggot.

God knows what's inside your heart, he knows that you're trying to do good.
The concept of a vengeful god is typically semitic, 'cause they can't refrain from fucking everybody in the ass every occasion they get (they have zero morals).
If god exist and love you, he will judge you based on how you have tried to do the good things.

r u asking a question or quoting someone?

If this is true why isnt hillary in jail? Why does the western media system promote satanism?
>i see no proof this is the way
>if anything this is lucifers church

by reddit spacing

If he knows whats in my heart he is confirming what i thought.

Islam : 3

Catholicism:0

Mashallah brother

you forgot the stuff about the semitic version of god.
At least try to chose a "spiritual" religion, not the most retarded one.

I am

>right religion
the quran isnt even "right" translated Kek

Proxy be damned in eternal hellfire

you should

What did you read about islam? the quran? Hadiths by al-bukhari or sahih muslim?
I can tell you that 99% of those hadiths are retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=yfhc32Pca9s&t=2329s

If you study the Bible the only true theist text, you will find these people to have been taken over by sin and turned their back on God. They fell to their own lusts and idols and avarice has led them Into temptation - Ezekiel 23:20

But if you convert to Islam you wont be able to follow your father's way like the pagans...!

All religion is a product of a fictional story after someone dropped a fuck ton of acid

case closed. Let's move on.

Any religion is cancer you utter moron

The hadiths arent retarded. A good muslim reads all the hadiths along with tafsir Alghazali and his body of work to accompany the Koran and the hadiths.

Replace all the Arabic gibberish and Arabic names with normal language and normal names and I will consider. I ain't going to learn sandniggerish. Also only white imams and sandnegresses must atleast give birth to a white child or she will be called a unbeliever and will be stoned.

Read George Sales version of the Koran Its the only good northern european translation. Its not german but english is still a derivative of the germanic language family and its closer than any of the latin root translations.

>Modest women
I come back from Kuweit and there I worked with a blond Russian guy. He's a real slag and just had to flirt with every garbaged-bin dressed woman there and fyi, they loved the attention and are sluttier than European women. He even banged one he met on Tinder.

We all know you're sandnigger larping as a convert