CANADIAN POLITICAN IS A SIKH TERRORIST

Sup Forums We must make the connection in people's minds that Jagmeet Singh, the current leader of the NDP party in Canada, is a terrorist and traitor.

This politican is a Sikh, and has attended events which supports Sikh extremists and terrorism. We must show the public the divided loyalties by these people.

Meme hard, use twitter, put in people's mind he is a traitor. This is important. A TERRORIST and TRAITOR.

He is not Canadian.

Attached: MPP_Jagmeet_Singh_at_his_annual_community_BBQ_in_2014_(cropped).jpg (1200x1775, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182
www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/as-sa/98-200-x/2016016/98-200-x2016016-eng.cfm
cbc.ca/news/politics/jagmeet-singh-sikh-independence-rally-1.4575762
cbc.ca/news/opinion/jagmeet-singh-1.4576838
theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-jagmeet-singh-defends-sikh-rally-attendance/
torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/bonokoski-sikh-homeland-rally-what-was-jagmeet-singh-thinking
thestar.com/news/canada/2018/03/15/ndp-leader-jagmeet-singh-evades-questions-on-sikh-political-violence.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalistan_movement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sikh are not Muslims.

And that somehow makes sikhs better? Brainlet shill

Why do Sikhs have the grossest beards? Seriously, if I went outside looking like that, I wouldn't have any friends. They get a pass because they're brown and have some stupid dagger religion. Are they not allowed to even trim or groom their facial hair? What is the dagger even for?

It's because we cucked and allowed them to define what WE allow in OUR country.

lol you commies fucked up. sikhs are pretty conservative compared to your average canadian sissyboi

t. filthy sikh

why is Sup Forums filled with SIDF again? i can't remember, except a sneaking suspicion Sup Forums is filled with pajeets

inb4 he mass deports muslims. Dude he's going to fix our muslim problem.

kek, this tbqh

Where I'm from we have a few Sikhs, I quite like them. Conservative, friendly, absolutely fucking hate Muslims and integrate into western society. I'd take a thousand Sikhs over 1 mudslime

This is our future. And it is beautiful.

DURRRRRRR, HE'S NOT A REAL MOOSLIM, HE'S A MODERATE, HE ONLY WANTS TO OVERTHROW THE WEST THROUGH JIHAD, NOT ALL MOOSLIMS ARE LIKE THAT

He wears a fucking towel on his head, he doesn't belong here.

>a fucking baitpost

Looking at his face should be enough to know he is not Canadian. Fucking leaf.

Canada is only 53% white. This is fitting.

Attached: le 53% wiki.png (510x580, 80K)

I have never heard of any Sikh who was involved in any kind of terrorism.

Sikhs are brotier

Fuck off, moron.

Attached: 1510165242821.jpg (709x480, 112K)

Finally someone with a brain.

Jagmeet Singh is a leftwing crypto sikh terrorist, who actively supports sikh extremism and supported a guy who bombed a flight killing 300 ppl until he got called out by journalists for it. His response" OMG I only showed to support free speech".

Lol nice b8 m8.

>Canada is only 53% white

Not true. 1/3 of the population call themselves "Canadian" and not white. Number probably close to 70-80%.

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/as-sa/98-200-x/2016016/98-200-x2016016-eng.cfm

On my census I put Ukrainian, English, French, Canadian.

>Sikh extremists and terrorism

Attached: 1517036398115.png (623x450, 36K)

If they integrate, then they aren't conservative.

Man, everybody thinks everyone is a shill/baiting on here.... why all the paranoia?

cbc.ca/news/politics/jagmeet-singh-sikh-independence-rally-1.4575762
cbc.ca/news/opinion/jagmeet-singh-1.4576838
theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-jagmeet-singh-defends-sikh-rally-attendance/
torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/bonokoski-sikh-homeland-rally-what-was-jagmeet-singh-thinking

>Post bullshit b8.
>Cry when you get called out.

LOL

Attached: le 53 10m canadians.png (1934x982, 1.67M)

thestar.com/news/canada/2018/03/15/ndp-leader-jagmeet-singh-evades-questions-on-sikh-political-violence.html

>Sikh are not Muslims.
still a pajeet, so shit as muzzies

>lol you commies fucked up. sikhs are pretty conservative compared to your average canadian sissyboi

pajeets needs to die along with muslims. when I die I will take some of you shitskin with me

also Sup Forums should stop sucking pajeet dick once in a while. tired of seeing you people licking pajeet ass

Canadien is really what it is referring to. If you look at the map of ethnicities in Canada it is only the French Canadian places that have large amounts of it and atlantic Canada where people have been for so long they are to mixed to really identify a specific kind of white. If it really was chinks calling themselves white then Ontario and BC would have tones of 'Canadians' but they have the least of them.

Hopefully you'll take your awful English with you.

Have Sikhs ever committed terrorism outside of India? And they hate Muslims on account of having their own problems with them.

They have shit around the places they live but its mostly actual fighting not going to someone elses land and blowing it up.

I detest stupidity.

Sikhs are responsible for the biggest terror attack in Canadian history (air India). As Trudeau’s trip to India revealed, the gov is far too comfy with the radical elements of Sikhism. Canada is known to harbour Sikh radicals who want to form their own theocracy called Khalistan.

The ndp leader gets real dodgy when asked about air India, and has been banned from India for using his position as MP to stir up shit with India and for his ties to Sikh radicals.

I am not sure what op knows, but you don’t need to meme this. Its a reality.

t. Leaf pajeet

Agreed, most people who put Canadian (or Canadien but let's not argue semantics) have had families here since Confederation or prior.

Name a recent Sikh terrorist attack faggot

Attached: satidas_matidas_dyala.jpg (542x480, 73K)

The Air India bombing mostly killed Canadians

>op is a faggot muslim scurred of based sikh

>why all the paranoia?
#1 this place is actually shilled
#2 our resident trolls will take up a shit cause just to fuck with people when they are bored.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182

Besides Sikhs being brown trash I don't think anyone has a problem with them. They are pretty based.

More Canadian than you, Chang

Attached: 1514270472018.png (474x696, 121K)

This thread is gay. Smother it to death.

>Recent terrorist attack

33 years ago.

KYS faggot

>49%

Attached: le 49 amerimutt .png (1946x986, 740K)

No. This is a bad idea. We need to split the liberal vote. We need to talk this guy up. The ndp dont have a chance of ever winning but they are a good drain of votes from the liberal party.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1515714193959.jpg (320x320, 81K)

Why are indian beards so wierd?

Wait until closer to election so ppl jump to cons instead of ndp to escape le trudeau

>why all the paranoia?
>#1 this place is actually shilled
>#2 our resident trolls will take up a shit cause >just to fuck with people when they are bored.

I should exit Sup Forums then. Maybe reddit would be better...

Wrong.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalistan_movement

> While considered a non-issue by Indian politicians,[9] the movement continues to regain momentum within the Sikh diaspora, especially in Canada, United States and the United Kingdom

Sikh are not based they are subversive and deceitful and care nothing for their host countries.

The disgusting, wiry facial hair of Sikhs are constant micro-aggressive terrorist acts carried out against all Canadian citizens on a daily basis.

Yes fuck off.

Let me fucking guess. You IS a mudslime

I'd guess what you were but you're a memeflaggot.

Poo

Isn't he running for a public seat in Canada?

Why do that if you can subvert from the shadows jewy style?

This.
They care nothing of the country they occupy, especially the khalistanis. While they are top notch culturally desu, they have no intention of resting until they have their own country.

muzzies have facial hair too retard

He's the leader of a national political party

he looks fucking weird as shit bro

Only mudslimes despise sikhism to the core. So he is definitely one

>They hate Muslims
Stop this meme pls
Isn't Brampton full of Jattistani niggers ? I've heard that people there openly support Khalistan and support the Air India Bombing because Hindus died.

Attached: polish.png (1438x1079, 1.9M)

But only the Sikhs carry ceremonial daggers without ever using them to trim their egregious beards. It's a central tenet of their religion, which demonstrates the extent of their faith to their dark gods.

Every day must be a barrel of laughs with sub-90 IQ.

>>This politican is a Sikh
Good for him, better than a muslim.

Attached: Tamaki Smug.jpg (360x360, 17K)

Meme flag faggot pls leave

Attached: le 53 chink.jpg (87x124, 3K)

I don’t live in Brampton and pray I never go there. Thankfully i never encounter skeet’s because I live among whites in small town. Many people mistake me for Italian. :^)

Well, since you asked nicely I will leave.
Enjoy you gay thread

why indians are so ugly and brainless? Please someone run a truck over them next time you see one

fucking #based. I'm voting for this sikh bro

nah

it's the NDP, just let em split the liberal vote like they already do

attacking sikhs will just push them away from voting conservative

Yeah I live in Brampton, full of illiterate FOB Sikhs. They even have rallies and parade their religion around.

If the Sikhs nuked Toronto they'd be heroes.
Fuck off, Trudeaucuck.

Attached: superpower2020.gif (390x265, 11K)

>BASED
>49%

Attached: le 49 tim.jpg (698x641, 90K)

Hopefully it gets lower faster. The time of the sikh bro has come

>brown person deporting brown people

Yes I'm sure

You'll be 20% White by 2027

Attached: leaf genocide graffz.png (1222x364, 278K)

Fuck that shitskin up

Awesome. Just what we need to move forward as a country

the fact that you have to write that he is not canadian, and that you need our help in order to tall that fact to other canadians just means that the day of the rake is upon us

so sorry for you, also stop coming to shop in mississauga fuck off and go to milton

>heroes
>jewing you out of some of the best canadian land
the anglo willingness to self-cuck is impressive.

Attached: 345353453small.jpg (394x458, 33K)

>49%

Attached: proud canadians.jpg (524x350, 72K)

>Many people mistake me for Italian
Lol
Even the diaspora there is cancer. You're Indian ?

Sidf lmfao that's funny

Their children are going to thrive now that they learn about buttsex in Grade 1.

>Chinese people love Japanese people
Usually the same color races hate each other

those are some based new canadians.

The conservative one.

Aren't you a commie?

there use to be a website but they took it down. they are learning.

>BASED 49%

Attached: proud canadians 3.jpg (400x333, 170K)

fucking #based!

Retard, he's the leader of the NDP which is the commie one. Fuck off Chili, this thread is only for Canada bros.

Does not matter. Never trust a stinkdian.