You people don't understand what it is like being non-white

I'm an Indian in Italy. When I see white women look like pic related, and then women in my country look like cows, it's a no-brainer that I want to be an immigrant. Why do you blame me?

Attached: Anna-Nystrom.09.jpg (850x858, 42K)

>Italian women look like cows

Do you wanna fight now or wait til.after school?

but i thought indians love cows

learn how to read burger

Learn to read Amerimutt. Seriously. Leave the trailer and go to school.

>it's a no-brainer that I want to be an immigrant.

why white dont want you is also a "no-brainer"

you have to go back Rajeesh

Nobody really blames you for feeling that way. But do you blame us for wanting to preserve the thing you love?

He just likes his cows.

Oh fuck off sage

Ma vattene dall'Italia, stronzo

Go be a nigger somewhere else.

underrated

we dont blame you, but that doesnt matter. You have to go back

>But do you blame us for wanting to preserve the thing you love?

Honestly, no. I understand why you hate me. But it is not my fault either.

Attached: 3455.png (645x773, 93K)

Then do the world a favor and don't reproduce. You acknowledged you are inferior, then why make more of you so they suffer the same inferiority complex?

And if we let you have her, your progeny will never look like that. You see the problem, dont you?

Indian men are even less desirable than Indian women.

read retard learn to how

>Italian
>White

Attached: O-cUu3E__400x400.jpg (400x400, 32K)

I know that's a joke, but I've been to India and those disgusting pieces of shit even treat cows like they're trash. They walk around with their ribs sticking out they're so underfed, it's like, fucking feed them so you can at least get milk from them you subhuman scum

Genocide cows ...oh wait

>Then do the world a favor and don't reproduce.

It is not my job to do the world a favor, dipshit. I look after my own interests like everyone else. Why should I think of the greater good?

There aren't whites in Sup Forums, we are all shitskins larping as nazis

And that's a difference between a man and a parasite.

We dont blame you. We blame corrupted government who wants to remain in control, and for that import warmongering monkeys, to destroy our cultrule and rise in power on the wave of increasing crime.

You, should just go home.

Attached: 1463176721016.jpg (960x540, 30K)

And this is why the world is in such a sorry state. There are a billion of you disgusting shits, you've acknowledged you're worthless, but you still want to look after your own interests. You're no different than the rest of the pajeets, doesn't matter if you actually acknowledge it

If we kill you its not our fault. We just want to preserve our race, its a no brainer.

>french
>men

>You, should just go home.

No white cuties at home. South India has the shittiest women in the world.

Attached: 342234.jpg (768x768, 63K)

>women in my country look like cows
Shouldn't you, like, worship them or something?

Vaffanculo, siamo pieni.

Just ask your brown women to fucking shave and to get rid of the unibrow. It's not our fault Indians don't understand basic body care.

Because you'd ruin it at your advantage
Shit skin
Resentful shitskin
Be gone and poo in your own loo why dont you

You don't know what it is like being white. Indians look like cows, nobody wants to have those subhumans shitting up the white race

You ain't killing shit aussie. Your country will be completely chinked before you get old enough to buy a gun.

Indian men are disgusting in every way how dare you think you deserve any better than Indian women.

/thread

Attached: 1371763437720.jpg (228x250, 8K)

>American education

uh, ya, it is your fault. go be successful in your country, find one of the three chicks that doesn't look ugly and help improve your race's genetic pool and homeland. sorry, but you have to go back.

Deserves got nothing to do with it. Britain didn't deserve to win WW2, but did anyway. We all take what we can, regardless of whether or not we deserve it.

No, a real man thinks of things greater than himself.

>it's your fault our are cows, white man!

Speak for yourself ya black assed son of a bitch

Attached: IMG_1891.jpg (634x716, 73K)

>it's not my fault i'm a hedonistic loser
Yes, it is. You're choosing to flee your country and people because of pussy that would dilute your own bloodline? Be honest with yourself.

Dago you go again...
Op is a Poo in Italy,
user is an Whop in US of A.

Its your culture that your ancerstors have created. Go fix it, if you dont like it.

But i will tell you what will happen if all those all shades of brown will not leave the west countries - there will be a war. Every country who has embraced multiculturalism - died, covered in blood.

Attached: 15196235640560.jpg (640x481, 49K)

just rape one bro you'll get scot free

Who wants to date their grandmother?

> we need guns to kill taxi drivers

American education everybody

Aren't you busy trying to destroy europe one more time?

It’s alright OP Italians aren’t white people either

>You're choosing to flee your country and people because of pussy that would dilute your own bloodline?

> diluted bloodline
> t. Amerimutt

I'm not fleeing. I'm invading.

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (800x800, 66K)

This is why White people built civilization and prospered before you parasitic fucks came. We always put the need of our fellow man first and we thrived for it. But I don't blame you, white people are the only humans on the planet with a frontal lobe which grants us empathy.

Fuck, even animals have a frontal lobe to grant them empathy, but the rest of the sub-species of humans don't. Really makes you think.

Speak for yourself you subhuman dunecoon.

What are you talking about retard, we were the leader of the allies we were the first to join the war and with how small of a nation we were we contributed massively, not our fault America had all the jw
Jew money and Russia had enough people to literally throw them at the Axis to get gunned down. Indians did shit except contribute a few soldiers to us for us to use as human shields.

>Indian in Italy

It's time to make a change,
Just go home, be among Indians,
You're still brown, that's your fault,
There's so much you can't be

Date brown girls, settle down,
If you want you can marry
Look at me, I am not white, but I'm happy
I was once like you are now, as a Jew I know that it's not easy,
To be calm when you've found something wrong with you
But take your time, think a lot,
Why, think why you think you have to live in Europe,
For you will still be brown tomorrow, but your dreams may not

Attached: 12772565275_33fe1f1bef_b.jpg (540x634, 148K)

But cows are sacred animals in India

Isn't it sacrilege to compare them with your women?

>he thinks Sup Forums is white

Attached: dcn45ac3xzwy.jpg (1374x1031, 120K)

That's a white woman, dude. Stop pretending your not italian just so you can pretend that your people aren't arabs. My country should have never let you Italiskins in during the 1920s.

>White people built civilization and prospered before you parasitic fucks came

India had the oldest civilization in the world. While you people were building grass huts. I'm only saying your women look good.

Jesus

Attached: reaction dog.png (320x240, 48K)

A jew in germany heh.

Indian women are actually pretty attractive. I just think you're blondestruck like most poo in the loos.

Hopefully you will get over your fetish one day.

>India had the oldest civilization in the world.
Yet your entire race isn't potty trained, good going pajeet.

>Contact
How does that fat ugly guy on the right have that kinda hot girl

White men need to simply genocide all non-Whites like yourself. It's really rather simple.

>jewish
>tell a foreigner to go back to his country

Attached: 1505400250130.png (435x468, 112K)

100% European with verified DNA and family trees going back to pre-revolutionary times, bub. Also, no bearing on the "argument". Now you're invading? For what purpose? It sounds like you're just trying to be assimilated into the Italian bloodline and bred out within a few generations (if you get a chance to mix at all).

>caliphate of france
>white
T. Paul Pogba

They have Swedish girls in Italy now?
That's Anna Nyström and she's from Stockholm, Sweden.
Besides, I've worked with Indians before - both at university and on the job. They're not bad looking, just self centered, arrogant and oblivious to their mistakes and flaws.

how is pol not banned in your country?

you know how we eventually deal with invaders right shitskin?

Attached: 1513526411369.png (630x630, 908K)

because that 'girl' has a dick.

>why italy is a shit pile
>the post

Yeah that's not like your country was invaded by niggers too.
Try to protect Pamela Mastropietro next time.

go thank the ancient aryan invaders for that you worthless parasite

poo eternally btfo

Muh dick
Muh poo in dick

>protecting a crack whore
Niggers are less than 1% of the population, better luck next time Jean Pierre

/pol is mostly white. The people who aren't white desperately wish they were. whether, or not they will admit it openly is a different story.

Don't know about you OP but I've managed to find an adorable Indian gf who I'm gonna marry one day

She is perfect in every way

Keep LARPing as an Aryan supersoldier Bucky. I'm comfortable in my own skin here m8.

>100% European with verified DNA and family trees going back to pre-revolutionary times, bub

Attached: 1509487980989s.jpg (250x214, 2K)

>his people are getting murdered by africans
>hurrr she's a whore
That's your problem right there Giovanni

Attached: Migranti_sbarcati_in_Italia_1997-2016.png (905x556, 32K)

Just remember: mix your genes with hers, and the result will be more cows.

I have an Italian friend that speaks English as part of his job and he says he can understand Americans and Bongs just fine but the poos are fucking disgusting. He was really surprised when we met because most of the English speakers he meets are poos. Sad!

Except that she's indian.

I don't blame you. I blame the people making it legal for you to be in Europe.
People like you should be shot on sight.

Of course we understand your intentions. But what does it change?

Embarrassing.

>Why do you blame me?

We don't, we blame the Jews that bring you here. When some pitbull rips a child/cat/dog apart I don't blame the pitbull, I blame the nigger that owns it. When some faggot contracts AIDS, I don't blame AIDS for doing what it was designed to do, I blame faggots for sticking their dicks in each others arses.

>am not white (spanish and portuguese)
>somehow dont look like complete shit
>get hit on by white women
I still reject them but damn I wish I was white enough to fuck em

>ywn lick her sweaty ass crack after she does a 10km hike

Why even pray to allah?

What's inherently wrong with being Indian?

>inb4 no-brainer Sup Forums jokes

Bet you have no rational or reasonable answer that doesn't include the word poo.

>white people
>white

Underrated

The chance of you scoring pic related is minimal than scoring my pic related if you're successful in India.
Stop thinking foolish and making us look bad.

Attached: images (4).jpg (443x332, 23K)

Why should it be?