If america would not exist

if america would not exist
would we live in a better world?

Attached: 1513517780597.gif (350x263, 2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/Verboten11BiblicalEssaysOnSubjectsThatTodaysClergyCarefullyAvoid/VER_djvu.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck America.
If jews didn't exist we would live in a better world.

Yes

Fuck this gay shit. No

The United States is going to Balkanize into different countries anyway.

Yes, anyone who says otherwise is a dick-rider/mutt.

Sadly yes. It’s hardly the country it used to be.

You say this as an Anarcho-Capitalist.

Yes weimarica is super gay. And I can't say it wasn't inevitable from conception.

Literally the opposite of gay. Can't say the same thing about a libertarian world though faggot.

Long live the Republic of Texas.

Yes. America was the best thing that ever happened to the jews. From its very inception it was a liberal masonic regime, and the fact that it was allowed to grow without real enemies, gave the kikes their greatest tool for destroying the ancien regimes of Europe.

JIDF, CIA, SJW jews are attempting to interrupt white nationalism across borders. Don't fall for (fuck this country or fuck that country) this is what the enemy wants you to focus on, the small differences because they are afraid of the whole white race uniting.

Attached: 144.png (1000x1500, 1.24M)

oh padre

Attached: 1514448109461.gif (400x400, 1.17M)

If ALL countries stayed to them selves, would the world be a better place? Were all the big war started over miscommunications or spying? Or pepole trying to find answers to the past or religion? There has to be degrees of separation.

yo hippie go kiss a tree faggot

Are we not all Jews? The bible is a collection of all the tribes. Rabbinical, Jewish, Greek, Hebrew ect. all in the book. Christians are supposed to just do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

It's either american jew or the ussr jew, so this

uncuck yourself
archive.org/stream/Verboten11BiblicalEssaysOnSubjectsThatTodaysClergyCarefullyAvoid/VER_djvu.txt

Attached: 183.png (442x524, 13K)

Attached: 1519958768963.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

I hug the trees, I don't kiss them. I have to find a ground after using all this devils static. War is ugly.

(((they))) are not Israelites.
>Christians are supposed to just do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Of course, but that doesn't mean you don't act against an internationalist clique trying to undermine your society.

Like technology hasn't traced everything and everyone back. Like God really has a favorite tribe?

You mean Mexico

If you think the worlds problems are because America, you have no idea how this whole Globalist thing works.

A

FUCKING

>If pastries didn't exist, would we live in a better world?
>If boats didn't exist, would we live in a better world?
>If the open-toed sandal didn't exist, would we live in a better world?
>If Spain didn't exist, would we live in a better world?
i don't know, seems like a type of pretty fucking stupid question

Attached: 1520782016310.gif (600x229, 536K)

There is a high probability you're a spic so in this event you will live in the desolate favelas you parasites create.

If everyone stuck to their own would everyone's lifes be better? No trading make your own products. No coveting thy neighbors stuff.

Vengeance is his, said thy Lord.

It's not about vengeance.

LEAF

I think you mean the UN.

Keep faith in him. The righteous roar or war the blood of the innocent are crying out loud to him. The devil tries to cause division of everything all the countries, all kingdoms and in evey home. His best trick is letting people think he doesn't even exist.

Yes

Much better, I wish we still had monarchy.

There's honestly no way to tell. If america was not formed, what would have become of the new world?

No, the real problems are islam and muslims