Is this the gayest non-gay relationship in a battle shonen?

Is this the gayest non-gay relationship in a battle shonen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_APecseY4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I mean you're talking about a show with a pedophile clown who has an orgasm during a fight with an 11 year old boy
youtube.com/watch?v=I_APecseY4M

>friendship is gay now
I thought fujos weren't allowed to make threads

If you have a friendship like that, user guess what? You like dick.

Jesus what a deluded faggot

I wouldn’t say it’s gay necessarily, but they probably have the healthiest relationship out of any two male leads in a battle shonen. That is, I f you disregard Gon’s instability and Killua’s upbringing.

I suppose you're going to break out the "here's 5 reasons why togashi canonically meant to make them gay" spiel

It definitely wasn't healthy for Killua. At least he made the right choice in the end.

>Two males who are friends
>Have each others backs multiple times and have a strong bond
>Cried for each other
>Risked their lives for each other

>HAH....GAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!

Fuck autists. This is a great relationship between two characters who are best friends.

Sorry I don't talk with homosexual people.

Both of them have severe mental disorders and their relationship is very unhealthy

as far as I know, there's 0 hand holding in this show. Stop trying to pretend there is. Fanart doesn't count.

It's greatly developed, but no it wasn't healthy. Gon relied on Killua too much to bail him out and Killua put Gon on a pedestal while refusing to actually communicate with him.

>severe mental disorders
my brother has severe mental disorders, he's 10 and his only talking is 3 sentence words and parroting what he hears. What these two have is not "severe" mental disorders. You clearly don't know what that looks like.
Also people with mental disorders have to make friends too, healthiness be damned you'd rather them kill themselves from loneliness?

*3 word sentences

*blocks your path*

>severe mental disorders
That's not what they have, but going through some shit changes a person.

Dude Gon's entire relationship with Hisoka wouldn't happen if he wasn't fucked in the head. Any normal person with a healthy mental state would be disturbed as hell.

I stopped watching Naruto shippuden after episode 50ish because I didn't feel like skipping through 15 shitty Japanese punk intros for each fight in the show, and this shitty relationship wasnt worth sticking with the show to see how it ended. I'm glad I never wasted my time learning what happens, and I never will. ;)

if gon and killua are a 0 on the gayness scale, then these two faggots are a -1

Long story short secret evil ninja group gets the whole ninja world to unite and fight against them and then the hyper power creep and "Oh but I tricked you, I'm the real villain!" happens a couple dozen times until they end up fighting the literal god of the ninja world with god powers.

And then Naruto and Sasuke fight each other because Sasuke is a retard who learned nothing and they both lose an arm

there is quite a bit of space between
>severe mental disorder
and
>normal person with a healthy mental state
like A LOT of fucking space. There is an absolutely MASSIVE difference between someone with minor personality flaws that create awkward situations like Gon and a severely autistic person that can't even function. So just know next time you decide to use hyperbole and exaggerate like a teenager, remember what "severely" actually means in this context

Does it mean an 11 year old having a relationship with a pedophile and turning into a murderous psychopath who relates to and sympathizes with other psychotic killers? Is that it?

>;)

Epic

Not the guy you were replying to, but would you happen to be an american? I'm kinda doing some research.

no it doesn't, beiong being able to communicate and sympathize with other people is something that someone with a "severe mental disorder" couldn't do. You're still not getting it, Gon is FUNCTUAL. You're a retard because of this generation I don't blame you, kids these days exaggerate the fuck out of everything and so words don't mean anything anymore. Being an edgy sociopath doesn't make you "severely" anything, it makes you literally any businessman you pick off the street. "Severely" means you can't fucking function as a person; i.e. walking, talking, eating, etc. Gon is extremely self reliant and completely in control, he easily makes money whenever he wants it and is good at making friends with people that support him, he is in no way comparable to someone who actually has a severe mental disorder. "He has issues" does not warrant the use of the term "severe" in this instance. He's 11 and he can talk. My brother is around the same age and cannot, among other things he can't do. So please, try to grasp the concept being explained to you and realize that Gon is not "severely" anything.

>a pedophile
Headcanon.
>turning into a murderous psychopath
What the fuck? He only killed a guy who killed thousands of civilians and Kite. Threatening to kill a girl once doesn't mean he's a psychopath. Nearly every mom/dad would say things like that if you killed/kidnapped their children.

I'm guessing you meant to respond to the other guy I get it

Yeah, I fucked up.

>gayest non-gay
explain

They are gay but they don't hold hands
... where the fuck is his cock?

killua is a woman

JoJo protags and their rivalfriends called.

why do fags and yurifags have to ruin everything with their gay shit? Has there ever been an unexpected yuri or yaoi relationship in an action anime?

I don't know about healthy since their relationship is pretty one-sided.

Very nice. HOWEVER

Male (female) or vice versa.

the 2011 version is to blame. that generic, clean and bright look was a fucking fujobait since the beginning

they are both clearly male(male)s though. Extremely masculine for boys their age.

Take off your nostalgia glasses.

>this means they're gay
nice
love fujos. They're like flat earthers

user they ARE gay. Get over it.

What? I was just trying to say 99 version had fujobait moments too. Especially with Leorio and Kurapika. They aren't gay.

>typical bro hug
>no eye contact
>no hand touching
>no blush
fujos are premium laffs. I wonder if when I go to restaurants with just my guy friend and myself there are fujos there shipping us. I hope brain damage isn't contagious

Dude it's not my fault that you are gay.

>I wonder if when I go to restaurants with just my guy friend and myself there are fujos there shipping us.
Depends on if you remember to shout "no homo" every 10 seconds while he's jerking you off under the table.

*while you jerk him off

Toriko and Komatsu

When this exists?

Oops.

It's ok if they're little girls.

Killua is gay but Gon isn't. Killua has a one-sided attraction to Gon, but Gon sees Killua as a best friend.
Obviously.

Mandatory.

>mfw that's how it always is

Cannon

Probably. I don't think Gon or Killua have ever said they loved the other.

A challenger appears though.

killua is not a homo. I know this because he fucks his sister

Incest is degeneracy. And degeneracy is a slippery slope, kike.

So yes not a homo, yet.

>he doesn't know

That’s not an orgasm.

Moar?

Trips of truth!!!

And checked.

pic related is much gayer

They are kinds, stop being a horny fujo.

that's actually the only picture of killua online (besides this one)

shotas can't be gay, they're too young to have made that choice. It's usually past 16 or 17 that they go down that road

O

YOUR

SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>gayest non gay
>posts dudes who went dull homo

debatable

>dull homo
you said it brother. What a boring conclusion

UUUU

>implying people normally blush like retards at every touch
Never go full anime, fampai. But you're right about the rest.

well, we're looking at anime senpai. The lack of blush in this medium of all things is an indicator of no homo.

>non-gay
Yeah right.

To be fair, it depends on the genre and character age. Adults in seinen don't blush nearly as much as kids or shoujo/shounen/josei characters.

>people think that boys kissing is gay now
jesus, 2017 has been a rough one

I'm a fag and I can say with complete certainty that their friendship is platonic

case closed

i love her dj

Yes yes, well done OP....HOWEVER

No this is

I didn't know she was a dj

Johnny and slow dancer had a better relationship

You can tell who in this thread had a decent upbringing and who projects their childhood onto japanese cartoons.

chronic vampirism performed consensually but with hints of pleasure really sets a dokidoki fire in my heart's ochinchin, if you know what I mean

Same

why can't vampires just drink their own blood

Not even close.

Vampire blood is dead, dude.

It's almost like you've never had a best friend. Like you never had someone to grow up with, share experiences with, and go through trauma and hardships with. It's almost like you don't know what true friendship is, ya know, trying to understand and truly be "there" for someone. I gaurentee you only have acquaintances, you don't have a single non relative that would go out of their way to make you happy or do something for you that doesn't directly benefit them.

You think Gon and Killua are gay because you've never felt that strongly about a friend. I don't even lime HxH all that much , but you're all sad and pathetic faggots.

>GetBacker hive mind

Meant for

Goku and Vegeta
Johnny and Gyro

And these two.

Wasn't the series itself pretty tame though? Those responsible of the promo art just went crazy with their ships.