Britain First leader Paul Golding 'beaten up by inmates in prison' days after being jailed

lol
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/britain-first-leader-paul-golding-prison-attack-inmates-hmp-elmley-hate-crimes-far-right-a8259076.html

Attached: Screenshot_20180313160621.png (1440x2560, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WnQ3pmDjfkc
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11352268/What-is-going-wrong-in-Frances-prisons.html
peterheft.com/library/Politics/Chittum, Thomas-Civil War II.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did he get blacked?

Pozzed for sure

He'll be killed in under a year like the other poor cunt.

Attached: 6132652.jpg (334x732, 67K)

I hope more retards are taken out of the gene pool

trump is going to make us all feel this.

back of the queue we go

>retards

>be bong
>have good bacon
>make sandwich
>Go for walk to not look like burger
>walk past mosque with bacon sandwich
>Muslim mob comes out of nowhere and chases bong away
>sandwich thrown in direction Muslims
>go to prison because made bacon sandwich

Retards indeed.

Tommy Robinson, discribes this "british way" in this new interview. Very eye opening how the system seems to work in the UK.

youtube.com/watch?v=WnQ3pmDjfkc

>more stormfag excuses
lol

he went to prison, got punched, then put in protective custody. this needed its own thread?

>stormfag.
Been getting that alot lately.
Not a nazi. Could not give a flying fuck about the jews.

Why are Britshit LARPers so weaK?

Only people dumber than stormfag are trumpfags. Is trumpfag a better description of you?

>this needed its own thread
I've never seen a more reddit post in my life. This is Sup Forums, what manner of wonderful post could be getting pushed off the board that you're worried about?

My sides, you fucking cuck, you're signalling to some retarded lefty who genuinely thinks there's any sort of significant crossover between Sup Forums posters and stormfront posters.

so how did they even know who he was?
police tipped them off?

queers

Its all planned. Watch Tommy Robinsons interview with Brittany Pettibone where he talks about prison and what the authorities did to him for speaking out and how intelligence tried to recruit him to "unite the right" in order to control the response to terror attacks in the future and gain information on possible right wing militants.

Prisons are RUN by Muslims and Africans now. Converts everywhere, even serial killers have converted due to colonisation of the system.

"go for a walk". yeah, right.

>Stormfag

Le 56% strikes again

Attached: 1468914510031.jpg (492x650, 97K)

>Muslims are invading our country and raping our children!
>Quick!... Somebody please!.... PROTECT THE JEWS!!!!

These fake nationalist groups are comical because they refuse to name the true poison. I hope you people realize the Bongistanis jailed them solely because Trump retweeted them one time.

There should be a catchy term for when authorities lock you up for speech and then deliberately place you with people who will attack and hurt you. You can't win without naming things.

If this had happened to the left there would already be a "holocaust" type of word for it and schools would be teaching about the atrocity for 200 years. Photographs about it would be burned into everyone's memories and be made iconic.

Unfortunately the only thing the right can come up with that's semi-sticky is SJWs.

Emotional warfare is just as important as any other field of operations, probably more so.

That's not surprising seeing as Muslim gangs are so rampant in UK prisons. That guy is in serious danger.

>implying you have children or ever will

Attached: 1515712156434.jpg (700x698, 297K)

>not surprising
but for another reason.

When pedophiles are locked up they're segregated from the general population if there's even a slight chance they'll be jumped.

Britbongs who use "assault bacons" and are dehumanized by the media meanwhile don't get any protection even though authorities know muslims will try to jihad them.

He shouldn't have stalked, recorded and harrassed people at their homes

Attached: RogerStone.jpg (915x515, 78K)

Agreed. These kosher-nationalists are pathetic Jew-loving swine. Why the fuck to true nationalists continue to support them when they actually have diametrically opposed end goals? One group wants to stop Muslims disrupting the current system while the other group wants to change the current system. By collaborating with Jews the counter-jihad faggots are traitors of the worst kind.

>

On 7 March 2018, Fransen and Golding were found guilty of religiously aggravated harassment at Folkestone magistrate’s court, as a result of an investigation concerning the distribution of leaflets in 2017 in the Thanet and Canterbury areas. The pair were convicted over an incident at a takeaway in Ramsgate, Kent, during which Fransen screamed “paedophile” and “foreigner”, while Fransen was also convicted for approaching a mistaken address she believed to belong to a Muslim defendant on a rape trial. They were both sentenced to prison, with 9 months for Fransen and 18 weeks for Golding.[30]
It's a political conviction for coming to public attention when Trump retweeted their videos of islamic attacks.

Hello shareblue

Come on Bongs, defend yourselves. You need to Starr killing these animals in the dead of night. Some of you will die but if you do nothing all of you will die.

>criminalizing part and parcel activities
Shitain needs to be flushed.

It's called a joke

Nigga looks like an xenomorph

>just go out and kill them all
If it was that easy burgerkin, why haven't you done it yet? You've even got all the guns. You have no excuse.

Why kill them? They are a superior breed of human than the Jew-enabling faggot-loving Englishman.

Muslims improvise why dont you?

Attached: 1518878787931.jpg (700x394, 64K)

They enabled Muslims unfortunately. Jews are enabled in the USA.

Why do you aussies keep throwing your kin under the bus? Or am I speaking to a Chang?

Very unlikely. The Chinese probably don't even give a toss about the UK. It's the colonial complex.

Lack of manpower, trying to raise it WILL land me in prison where I will be killed having achieved nothing and lone wolf attacks do far more harm to the cause than good.

PROUD WHITE WARRIOR

Attached: 3XYii5K.gif (499x499, 1.09M)

Prisons usually put people like this in the most dangerous areas of a prison and attempt to get them murdered. Remember it's never a 1v1 it's always 10v1.

They get paid for this.
David pls
At least make them entertaining.

Communism doesn't work, fucboi.

Our situation isn't as dire in the U.S. We're still working the political angle. We would be if Hillary had won but Trump bought us time.

>Our situation isn't as dire in the U.S.
>50%

Attached: 1520876914177.png (403x334, 100K)

Blacks. Beaners. Need I continue?

I don't think this meme is appropriate anymore. Afterall you're basically mutt 2.0

>You've even got all the guns.
you're right. the caveat is to not use them for tactical wet work, creatively removing them one-by-one

You bloody take that back.

Attached: Nige Weeps.jpg (634x398, 66K)

So when is total eradication projected to be? inb4 never - I know youre not actually doing shit to address that problem.

That's life, but "hurrrrr you've just got to [completely unworkable solution] idiot" makes you come off as a clueless retard.

If you are going to chime in, do it with something actually fucking useful for a change.

Muslims own our prisons now. That's why nobody wants to do anything because going to Prison even for a week, for leaving a bacon butty outside a mosque, could mean a death sentence for you.

If you think throwing bacon at Mosques is constructive pro-white activism you probably should be removed from the gene pool DESU

you've never heard of Dylan Roof or Anders Brevik? there will be many more of these types in the future, definitely here in the US

Pakis, pajeets, Muslims. Your government's barking up the wrong tree.

>Dylan roof
One autist who ultimately achieved nothing significant except provide a convienient excuse to ratchet up the anti white rhetoric a few notches.
>Breivik
Not American.

Struggle sessions, out of the commie handbook

Nonetheless, bongs are the most polite and civilised of the rest of Sup Forums.

De facto death penalty

Should work. They're already against the death penalty.

>>Breivik
and definitely not a bong
then do this:
>get on a train full of Pajeets, Kerpals, and Harbinders
>drop trow
>open your ass and tell them to take turns
admitting that you want Asian men to groom your boihole is the first step to 'Make Britain The Greatest Rape Capital'

>and definitely not a bong
Irrelevant to anything we ae talking about
>then do [more retarded bullshit]
As I said, unless you having something actually useful to day, just shut up. You are less than no help.

That has always been a problem with closed custody; you can go in for an hour and things can happen leading to a life sentence. And those 'things' can be arranged on the inside.

Then kill yourself you disgusting faggot traitor.

the nazis were allied with muslims though?

Aren't British prisons full of muslims which is where a lot of the radicalization happens?

Spoken like a true good goy.

This country is Blacked. Dot com.

Attached: 1487106888281.png (1024x776, 266K)

Is pic related you OP ?

>more useless gum flapping
Give me a workable plan. I'm all ears.

France prison population is about 70% muslim:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11352268/What-is-going-wrong-in-Frances-prisons.html

Attached: fprisons.jpg (656x339, 66K)

De facto corporal punishment, to remove the hyperbole
lacks the alliterative punch though

cont.
Muslims are pretty much using prisons to recruit violent criminals into their ranks.

He got «Bonged»?

>jail people for saying things
>allow rape gangs to run rampant in your streets

It's like they've actually read Loki.

Attached: 1508776785536.gif (500x313, 255K)

Damn things lately see like which first world country will start its civil war.

Fuck off shill, you ain't fooling anyone.

56% bro.

You talk a big talk but I know for a fact You're a little bitch who wouldn't do shit.

Fix your own problems before you critisize others.

I'm not a right wing LARPer like you faggots
cry more, you fucking loser

Attached: z2gswjg278c01.jpg (1540x810, 379K)

ofc, that is what happened

One-man rampages won't do shit unless the white populations are primed and ready to start a race war.

You have to win the info/meme war before you can fight off the Zionist menace. This is the thing some people here just can't seem to understand.

Sup Forums should be focusing 100% on finding ways to redpill people or draw attention to the JQ/Liberal authoritarianism/Race realism.

Learn 2 shill.

Kill yourself, the world will be better off without you.
No, honestly. Regardless of your motivation for making that comment, it's true, you're a waste of space. Just end yourself.

>Implying

peterheft.com/library/Politics/Chittum, Thomas-Civil War II.pdf

Go eat more fsb cock
Why would I kill myself? I'm not a tranny or a soldier

Yeah, you're just faggot.