Why are you so afraid of harmless black men Sup Forums...

Why are you so afraid of harmless black men Sup Forums? And before you say "hurr durr fake news" this was done by Scientific America, not some Huffington Post janitor.
blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/why-are-white-men-stockpiling-guns/

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-083302~2.png (1080x1223, 461K)

Yes, all three are valid reasons to own a firearm.

>Top three reasons you should guy a gun today

Insecurity will always be the answer

>racial fears
>over half the homicide perpetrated by 7% of the population

lel

How exactly do they know that white males are the ones buying them?

because a storm is coming. and we want to be prepared for it. when the demographics shift and the iq drops to levels ready for a full blown violence in society we will be comfortable in the calm of the storm. the white man will finally be back in his element of blood and violence. we will have traveled to so far only to finally come back home to be laid to rest in the comfort that we were right.

>selling the narrative that white men 'have families'
OY VEY ANTISEMITE

>trying this hard
You will never make guns not cool

Oh, look! It is the top of the hour. And you have done it again. Good work. I thought for a moment my Rolex had dropped 15 seconds.

If it is something leftists dont like then it is "fear"
If it is something leftists like then it is "taking a good precaution"

> anxious about their ability to protect their families
(from blacks)
> insecure about their place in the job market
(from anti-white discrimination)
> beset by racial fears
(of chimpouts)
My life as a gun owning adult white male began 1 day after the Ferguson riots began, and I now have enough small arms and ammo to equip a squad of friends, family and vetted neighbors if need be. The stupid ones are the ones not arming themselves.

Attached: mcock.jpg (900x744, 102K)

Answer? DETROIT

>give us all your guns
>you won't give us your guns? fine, we'll come to your house, break down your door, and confiscate them, and if you resist, we'll shoot you
>wow, why are white men buying so many guns?

Attached: 1521133718940.jpg (384x390, 28K)

You know whats worth more than gold and silver after societal breakdown?

Guns and Lighters

Like niggas aren't stockpiling illegal guns too.

>Implying they can think farther ahead then their planned robbery tomorrow.

I have never, in my life, owned a gun. I go where I want to, and have never been scared some random person was going to harm me. It's a sign of weakness. I'm strong and I know I can handle myself.

On top of that the economy is strong, unemployment is nearly non-existent, the Tax Cuts are kicking in, and crime is way down. What the fuck is there to be afraid of? Honestly if you're afraid of "them" or even (((them))), you're a giant pussy.

>You know whats worth more than gold and silver after societal breakdown?
>Guns and Lighters

don't forget about bullets too.

The real question is, why do mentally unstable literal satan worshippers want white christian men and chirstians in general disarmed?

The other day some haitian murdered a dominican couplse SA style in their ranch, the people of the town told the haitians all of them to gtfo wthin 24 hours.. The government sent soldiers to defend the haitians.What kind of fucking government disarms its citizens, while defending enemies? Fuck gun control and the fuck the scum bag niggers who try to enforce it

It's not just white men. All real men see the writing on the wall.

>not wanting the populace armed to the teeth as a projection of power against tyrannical rule
Found the future killing field fodder

Yeah I'm insecure in my inability to defend myself against armed niggers or packs of unarmed niggers if I, myself am unarmed.

because as society becomes more multicultural people socialize with each other less. which mean all those brainlet intellectuals exist in their own bubble world and never come face to face with the people they criticize. or see the consequences of their rationalized emotional pandering for a better world of hand holding and equal sexes. they simply dont know what theyre doing they have some idea that it makes the world better but this is based of the worldview of a very sheltered and comfortable class of people. basically they're detached and they dont know it.

“By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.”
― Benjamin Franklin

A couple cartons of tobacco is a good one too. Imagine 1/4 of the population without their hourly fix during the most stressful period in their life, you can make them do anything.

>tyrannical rule
this is what we call a trope, or cliche for you french faggots. It's also what we call an excuse for being a giant pussy.

because we are good at thinking ahead

Go ahead and move to Londinistan if you loves being unarmed and surrounded by cliches

Bcuz niggers are broke and spics have to send all their $ back home or cartels will skin their families. That leaves whites and gasians. Why do only Koreans buy guns are Japs strapped with samurai daggers or what?

look at interracial crime stats. Why would any sane person not be nervous about living near blacks?

If niggers didn't have high time preference issues they wouldn't be niggers. I'm sure they have guns... With 2 bullets. What are they gonna do with 2 bullets?

Lol how sunny and warm spring is said the black grasshopper. You're a fool to store food away when it's everywhere he laughed at Mister Ant. Mister Ant was too busy to answer the foolish grasshopper.

>conservative attachment to guns was based entirely on ideology and emotions
That projection

Saving half pints of booze for this. I buy 2 and only drink 1 a night. I'll be drunk or rich come happening time. Baby steps anons a can of spam here a gallon of water there it's easy.

The reason tropes are tropes is because they're true my young college friend

>lists all legitimate reasons to own a firearm

Why are white men so afraid and their biological programming telling them to prepare! It's not like the media has overt hatred for white people while minorities commit crime at higher rates! It's a fuckin mystery!

I hate these people more than I hate myself and that is saying something. If they didn't present themselves as an enemy to my and my peoples existence I would have killed myself a long time ago. In a way I'm grateful for how evil they are, their existence is my raison d'etre.

Always this. Niggers think they're "strapped up" and have maybe two boxes of ammo but you better believe they have a drum mag to take Instagram pictures with

sounds more like the niggers are insecure about me blowing their tiny little brains out if they step out of line

>implying black men aren't stockpiling guns too
user I have a daily reality check for you.

Underrated

You only resort in trying to emasculate people who are excercising their right to own a firearm and it looks pathetic.

The real question is why are libtards so afraid of guns? Childhood trauma? Chronic fear of everything?

No, it's what you call an excuse for being a giant pussy.
Actual Americans call being armed, insurance. Insurance against you, Tyrone, Vladimir or whatever threat is put forth against us.

"We need to walk the path of explosions once more to reclaim our birthright from the traitors and savages that have stolen it." -Megumin

Attached: TangibleComplicatedAuklet-max-1mb.gif (540x275, 964K)

Oh Lord how ever will we resist the waves of highpoints and dracos?

How else do you kill people in war? Because chucking spears is not effective anymore. Anymore stupid questions?

(((Harmless black men)))

Attached: 1509203689851.jpg (857x1046, 169K)

Keep in mind, this is why people are "Stockpiling" guns, not "buying" guns. I.E Mass buying AR-15 lowers and GLAWK 19s and hoarding ammo in a bunker outside their basement.

I bought my first gun, a 5 shot revolver, when I started delivering pizzas. From there I just went on to enjoying target shooting.

That said, the only reason I got an AR-15 is in case we get to a category 2 or 3 chimpout

Why? Because Generations of conquering nomadic people. Let's face it africans can't even control or thrive in Africa of all places. White people are the ultimate apex predators and soon they will rise above the pc culture and dominate the world again.

Kek not to mention sideways shooting

>white uneducated atheist males
Describes basically none of the people I meet at ranges. White, yes. Male, yes. But very religious and also college educated. All we are doing is practicing our rights and duty to country and family. Unlike the rest of the sheepish cucks here, we will not rely on others for our protection, and we see the alarming cries to banish the most important amendment, the second amendment, which is the only amendment that can truly resist tyranny. The eternal right of defense, the 2nd amendment, is more important than the lives of individuals. It is regrettable school shootings happen, but much more will die in a world where the citizenry is not armed. The cost of freedom is that you are not babysitted by the government, but that is also the prize of freedom.

>why are white men anxious about protecting their families and not being destroyed by violent black people
This is the question they needed to ask, the answer from a ((scientific publication)) should be amusing

Oh, look there, right at the end of the article.

“Ridicule of working-class white people is not helpful,” says Angela Stroud.

>I can punch a bullet
LARP detected, no one is this dumb

SciAm turned to shit sometimes in the 80's. It used to be a good magazine; I'd look forward to each issue, even checking the newstand several times near the end of each month in expectation of its arrival. I can't stand it now.

Henry Rollins, pls leave

tropes and stereotype

hmmmm

wonder why those exist

Felons can't legally buy guns

source isnt working desu