Is Mayoi's childishness part of her sex appeal?

Is Mayoi's childishness part of her sex appeal?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Nod_Bottle/status/925265572979281921
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shinobu is better

>Hachikuji
>Sex appeal

Yes.
Gay.

What's with the green text, Sup Forumsnon. What are you implying?

I always forget she even exists. Worst girl.

I wouldn't even call it childishness. How she behaves is cute and slightly sexy.
If you interact with an actual child, you'd know they're far too stupid ("autistic") to act like Snail does. Anime tends to give children far more intelligence than is age appropriate.

>part
That's the entire reason why she's sexy.

Mayoi's fairly emotionally mature

She's an elementary schooler who dresses like a five year-old. What do you find remotely sexy about that?

>Age appropriate
She's in her 20s

>an elementary schooler
Actually in her twenties. She's just stuck looking like that.

Actually she's not in her "anything"s because she's dead

>Things stop aging when they die
Are you retarded? Time still passes.

Nobody would find her sexy if she didn't stutter so alluringly.

Time is a human construct, and age is otherwise only measured by the growth and maturation of the body, which it can't do if it's DEAD.
I'll just take my autism and go

most children are very smart actually, dont let your western POV of mentally handicapped grade schoolers cloud your judgement of the majority

>What do you find remotely sexy about that
She's an elementary schooler who dresses like a five year-old, how is that not sexy.

Nah brah take that pseud shit out of here. We measure time based in external factors, it's not a human construct any more than air or "North" is in that it may be a gross oversimplification but it describes something real. Even if that weren't true, time wouldn't be measured by some kind of wear in the body but in events that a consciousness experiences, and in a world where consciousness continues after death, death is by no means the end of that consciousness experiencing time, gaining wisdom and maturing.

Children are fucking idiots compared to adults. If you think children are "smart" based on being smarter than we expect, that's not smart, that's just average, but still demonstratably less intelligent than a matured mind.

In the realm of all objects, sure, they're smarter than grass or mice, but compared to the people involved in this discussion, almost any child is a complete mental invalid barely capable of shitting correctly.

>almost any child is a complete mental invalid barely capable of shitting correctly

not as smart as an adult =/= not smart, and comparing a human brain(child) in its peak ability to absorb and gain understanding of knowledge to a field mouse is just absurd. i know this is bait btw, but i want to bump this thread

It's not pseudo shit, time is literally just a system that people came up with to measure the progress of existence. Time itself is not a tangible phenomenon. And I didn't say time was measured by wear on the body, but age.
>in a world where consciousness continues after death
That's where the discrepancy is, really just depends on what you believe. Or in this case, what the author decides. Which is why I'm wrong about Hachikuji obviously; I was originally just nitpicking about semantics so LEAVE ME ALONE

It's the ability to be both mature and childish. Mayoi a best.

Huh? Then what are you comparing them to, that they can be described as more intellegent than the base? Absorbing info isn't even intelligence. Children are fucking dumb.

>mfw this thread gets posted with the same image and text every other week and Sup Forumsnons seemingly forget about it

Time is absolutely a tangible phenomenon, user. It's passage can be measured. It's not like "liberty" or "generosity" or something. The way a human perceives time is not accurate to reality, but the word still describes something that exists independent of perception of it.

>intelligent
define this
>absorbing info
define this
>fucking dumb
define this, just so we are on the same page here

>time is a human construct and therefore didn't exist before humans
>dinosaurs existed before humans and went extinct due to the passage of time
pick one, christcuck

>tfw I'm seriously posting in this thread knowing it's a repost
It's a good thread what can I say.

who? to adults obviously. you said children barely know how to wipe their own ass, and yet there are millions of adults that don't know wetwipes > paper, and there are also millions of children that know healthy diet and plenty of water makes wiping in itself mostly ritualistic. the point being that a child can easily have more intelligence than an adult even. intelligence = the ability to retain and apply knowledge. a child has superior retaining ability in actuality while an adult has the edge in application, in some instances. outside of some sort of AVID student, toddlers, and alzhiemers patients, adults and children are peers intellectually, in most cases.

FPBP as always

>intelligent
Strong mental capacity, ability to problem solve and develop creative solutions, processing power of the brain. Outside of games, this is also often used to describe a degree of knowledge.
>absorbing info
This seems straightforward, but I'll concede this to mean whatever you want within reason, as you were the one who brought it up.
>fucking dumb
Having sexual intercourse with someone without speaking.

You just answered your own question.

samefag

The possibility for an individual child to surpass an individual adult is obviously exists, but is irrelevant. We're talking about the overall groups here, and no child in all of history could compare to the peaks of the adult mind, and I cannot imagine what would allow you to think this.

Mentally, adults and children are not equals, even if we--as I assume you are--leave out children below a certain age. In specialized subjects that they study daily, children often syrpass adults who have not thought about auch subjects in decades, but the children would get destroyed similarly or worse if they were asked about insurance risk assesment or whatever. With rare exceptions, children are simply not equipped for electrical engineering or whatever in the same capacity.

>assume

you're arguing with yourself(as pointed out here ) while agreeing and disagreeing with my point at the same time.

I cannot possibly see how I would be agreeing with your point, you'll have to explain.

So , if hachikuji gave araragi a blowjob , would it look like araragi is just standing there with his dick out to everyone else?

It seems like others can see Mayoi and her belongings, but she doesn't appear around them often

What the fuck are you talking about? None of physics would work without time, and time is one of the four dimensions in spaceTIME, the fundamental structure of the universe.
You're essentially saying that without humans, the entire universe wouldn't exist, which is the equivalent of saying that your house only exists while you're looking at it.

its pedos trying to groom the board to accept their child-fucking disorder

im sorry but not sorry, you will have to read on your own and show your work, im not your parent.

>changing IP

>forget
How new? We've had recurring threads since at least 2005.

If you're conceding, I accept. Kids are fucking stupid.

so are manchildren that need their hand held, like you. thanks for proving my point

>manchild calling other manchild a manchild
>2017

twitter.com/Nod_Bottle/status/925265572979281921

cute

I wonder what other sorts of spooky snail art was made for this halloween. Speaking of sooky when do the skellingtons leave?

>phoneposter
>iphone
>3G
>Phone is being use while charging

Please An Hero yourself

Was there anything after Owarimonogatari Season 2?

It's the randoseru that defines her sex appeal. Nude + Randoseru are tags for ascended tastes.

Children have high capacity for learning and curiosity, both traits linked with intelligence, but they also need to learn EVERYTHING, as such they tend to be seen as "dumb" for not knowing things that all adults have already learned.
There's also the matter of brain structures that handle things like considering long term consequences that don't develop until late childhood.

>Time itself is not a tangible phenomenon
Then how do we know it slows down at relativistic speeds?

>time is a human construct
right, so is gravity and electromagnetic force
retard

Ah, "legal" loli.

Dont forget G E N D E R user