What is it about the Aryan blonde woman that makes her so desirable? Every race on Earth lusts for the Aryan woman...

What is it about the Aryan blonde woman that makes her so desirable? Every race on Earth lusts for the Aryan woman, is it Hollywood brainwashing people or is the European aesthetic truely the ultimate measuring stick in objective beauty?

Attached: 2531531.png (582x838, 520K)

>graduate degree

But why though? A highly educated woman would be that much more salty about needing to put children above career.

Are they using 'formal education' as a proxy for 'not retarded'?

Lack of competition?

Attached: illust_55171760_20171223_105809.png (700x900, 795K)

Any kind of women is more preferable to a smelly garbage bag, Mohammhead

We're not selling 'em for your haram. And the California ones are all Mexicans and Negros with dye jobs anyway.

>, is it Hollywood brainwashing people or is the European aesthetic truely the ultimate measuring stick in objective beauty?
Brainwashing, mostly.
Notice how they're all bony and narrow hips like boys. Jews love bony boys.

7/10

Brunette women are better. I honestly find blonde haired and blued eyed women very ''ok''. Severely overrated though.

>graduate degree
since when was that some kind of green flag?

>He doesn't know about Middle Eastern women
Oh my child..

Attached: Lebanese_girl.jpg (618x792, 105K)

I dont want someone with a graduate degree. I want a blonde haired blue eyed large chested woman who owns a Jimmy Johns and grows weed.

western males are domesticated and civilised cucks, and this is why their society is falling

Attached: 12.jpg (955x960, 237K)

Levanti woman

Attached: 1486719060690.jpg (444x790, 64K)

they want a smart woman. not so much a career woman. so yea they are using it as a proxy for she isnt a retarded brainlet.

>Notice how they're all bony and narrow hips like boys
#notall

Attached: 1495650943156.jpg (1196x1771, 749K)

Middle eastern women are quite beautiful, even if they do all look the same.

BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING SUB-HUMAN APES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW STFU YOU PATHETIC ENVIOUS PIGDOG!

Attached: race structure.jpg (900x800, 128K)

Ass is too big

Everyone loved them long before Hollywood was a thing, Mr. American education.

Visual vibrancy and light reflection. Same reason a picture of an island paradise with white sands and blue skies is more appealing than a muddy swamp on an overcast day. There is obviously more to it than that but the colorations are a big part of it. That said, visual attraction is a small part of a relationship and doesn't help if they have a bad personality or other flaws.

>Indian
>Aryan
Kek this chart was made by a Pajeet. Anyway the greatest civilisations in the history of the world were in the Middle East and Levant so your argument is invalid.

Attached: Quot+yoga+quot+is+usually+practiced+as+medieval+european+gymnastics+with+ancient+_d9f0c41c7dd69e637e (709x480, 96K)

ehhh

Attached: 11825562_851784454875564_1914517479697841036_n.jpg (960x960, 99K)

Well, that's one's nice, but she's not what's pushed by Hollywood.
>Everyone loved them long before Hollywood was a thing, Mr. American education.
That was a German thing, German bro. Now you're importing 16 year old Africans who look like they're 40, because there's a war in another country they're not from.
Lets hope the blond girls don't expect too much in the way of smarts, for the sake of German men.

>visual vibrancy
I've thought long and hard about this and this is one of the only explanations that truely makes sense. It's actually unfair how much of an evolutionary advantage European women have over women of other ethnicities. Luckily nature is clever and introduced feminism into the equation, the European woman infected with feminism is a beastly creature, this ensures that other women are now desirable to men again.

Attached: 4645153153.png (1182x575, 1.14M)

Your everyday, natural blue eyed blondes aren't anything special.

If we're going to be posting 8-10/10 white girls, then it's only fair to post proportionally attractive non whites. They are just as rare. Idiots.

Attached: e9e0e4787365f0444a81fd69b59c9a2a.jpg (300x451, 48K)

>not fat
>not a slut
>lady like manners
>wants kids and not career

That’s it.

Bonus if she knows how to cook and likes to stay fit.

Most people on Earth would choose an average white, blonde woman over an average non-white woman. Why do you think there is a cult of whiteness in India, China South America?

Attached: 1520535181383.jpg (1010x1024, 248K)

>EQUALLY attractive
>They are just as rare.
if that was true then people wouldn't have a preference

>tfw all you want is an aryan wife to continue the line of aryans but you have to compete against the entire fucking world for them

Why can't non-aryans love themselves? Why can't you prefer your own? Why are you so self hating?

Lets be honest thats about 1% of white women and she probably has a black great grandmother. I was in norway for 2 weeks and saw 1-2 curvy women the entire time

I think European features are widely appreciated. Blue eyes and blonde hair are unique to but not necessary for them to manifest.

I think the blonde bimbo seductress is a cultural archetype and is also a symbol of femininity. Culturally. Trying to claim it's biological only makes sense if people associate blondeness with youth. Which is, of course, geography specific.

I'm suggesting that specific, non structural preferences are subjective.

curvy =/= obese

Your standards of curvy are completely warped Amerilard.

too bad 90% of "blondes" in America are bottle blondes

I'm not far off from making real money. Once that happens I'm setting my sights on a blonde/blue eye medical officer in either the USAF or RAF.

They're the best match for BLACKED sessions

I'm not into blondes at all. Brunettes are hotter.

>dating/marrying a military chick
don't, you WILL regret it

Exactly. A lot of the forgeous blondes people are posting are not natural blondes. They are women who take great care of their appearance. They consequently dye it blonde because they realize it is sexually symbolic.

Abundance can make them seem plain. I've seen natural blondes with blue eyes all my life and I've always been most attracted to (still white) women with darker complexion and especially hair.

Look at anything European, be it military technology, ships, cars, art, statues, paintings, cities/ architecture, music, and even down to the smallest inventions, European/ white people have a naturally high degree of aesthetic ability. Beauty is an inherent part of classical European culture, and it shows in our outward appearence. The only people similar are equally light skinned Japanese. Brown skin is revolting and creates revolting people.

Yet women prefer tall dark and handsome men.

I donno.
If there was a hair color I preferred, it's red.
I knew this tall, blond blond haired blue eyed girl. What really attracted me were her two big ginormous [spoiler]pre-frontal lobes of her highly intelligent brain. She had handful sized breasts[/spoiler]
To me, an intelligent healthy woman is the most attractive. Hair color and all that doesn't matter... as long as she's white or Japanese.

Not really different phenomenon from yellow fever plaguing so many white men.

wife material right here.

Attached: George_Lamberis_instagram_com_BgNfJ8xHspo.webm (320x400, 716K)

Any of you cunts touch my sister I'd kill ya.

Attached: 1930022_20784861578_3759_n.jpg (604x453, 71K)

>willingly marrying a whore who had an unlimited supply of fit dick who were all vying for her attention.

because you don't want retarded children.
IQ is encoded in the X chromosom.

>Blondes

I prefer Nip qts desu

Or my wife.

Attached: no.png (361x749, 750K)

You can have the fat ones as long as you don't breed them.

I was trying to figure out why both people had the exact same gap in their teeth and then I read your comment.

its funny how everything is a jewish facade until it comes to le blonde is the best meme. yea noooo..jews own hollywood but they aren't pushing the blonde beauty meme..nooooo..ebrybody lubs uz

tag:ugly bastard, ntr, rape, mindbreak

14 year old girls don't have graduate degrees

nice blog post fat ass

Hey! South Africa!
You're white, right? I'm very glad you haven't ended up in a stew pot. How are things?

if only western societies could aspire to be as great as the mud hut dwelling babylonians

We're fucking dying you mutt cunt!

>and a graduate degree
LOL NO. This is a total fucking meme. In no way, shape, or form do I want a "strong independent career womyn". I don't want a businesswoman. I don't want to pay for her denbts. I want a woman who just wants to stay home and raise children, rather than falling for any of that meme bullshit.

A woman with a degree and a job is going to be more likely to seek independence and divorce you 10 years later as well. The only up-side to a woman having a degree is that she's more likely to be intelligent, and intelligence can be deduced using other means, and degrees these days are hardly a proxy for intelligence anyway, what with the complete destruction of standards.

Attached: htiler nope.jpg (1000x732, 63K)

zuma will be prosecuted, its sumthing, just hope he brings others with him.
he dodged 700 chargers not anymore

What will be different? Niggers are still running the place to the ground, no?

this. degree proves she isn't above working and has sufficient self esteem to handle being objectively graded against her peers, also doesn't fully buy into jewmedia body objectification

There are so many better ways of determining that though. Especially in the current year where every knuckle-dragging retard can go to college. You can just talk to someone and get to know them and get an idea of whether or not they're smart. You can look at their situation, the family they come from, what their father is like, etc. You can look at standardized tests or IQ scores if you want to be extremely direct about it.

Nowadays, woman with a degree just means you get the privilege of paying for her college debt while she carries on with the marxist indoctrination of being a STRONK INDEPENDENT WOMYN and will feel resentful about staying home and having kids rather than being a 9-to-5 worker who doesn't look after children.

To be honest I don't know

I actually would prefer to have a girlfriend that looks like either of these two

As a white guy, I'm not excited by white girls. Maybe back in the 90s I was

Attached: 1510771382780m.jpg (1024x512, 66K)

>As a white guy
>see flag

Attached: 90111.jpg (403x334, 78K)

Do we have a problem Stacie?

Attached: Screenshot_2017-07-23-19-19-18.png (1080x1920, 2.46M)

Aesthetics. Even if blonde people, least of all blonde women, haven't really contributed much to civilization historically. In 10 seconds name one important historical person who was blonde. You can't. It's just their looks that gives them a sense of being like a higher type of humans, kinda like the elves in LotR. It was the humans who really got shit done and saved Middle Earth, but even Aragorn who was the king of them all couldn't resist that heavenly elvish pussy

Attached: 723FC2D2-D53D-4D43-AF10-D2252DEA764B.jpg (795x1006, 284K)

that's because you see mainly mongoloids around

I prefer brunettes

I'm seeing pictures of white people being murdered by blacks that are quite disturbing - a black man murdering a white toddler with a shovel is something you can't unsee.
Back in the day, I thought white South Africa should just Nuke them - we knew this was going to happen from Rhodesia.
Well, stay strong. prosecuting Zuma is just petty cash, really. These blacks are just cargo cult LARPing White Culture. They go through the motions, but they don't have any concept of why. It's all show.

Pretty much as I figured. Any chance of escaping or better yet - fighting back?

Arabian are from arabian peninsula
Whites are per extension indigenous of middle east

>Women only worth on average 105.07
yep, checks out.

Attached: DA1800B6-50A1-4F72-9D86-2EF5E2FA4336.png (473x597, 213K)

Yep, blonde, blue eyes and infertile with a million dicks through her.

Pathetic.

GERMAN EDUCATION

Lmao this is totally a Rajeesh made pic, cringed at ''Aryan'' Indian.

>Can maintain a religion made by ''higher'' races(Parajeet means the Dravidian Hindus)

Even though all of the ''races'' in that bar follow religions they made them selves.

What you said is mot related to his argument you smelly Syrian immigrant. Also most if not all those in the middle east have Arabian DNA as much as Arabians have DNA from them. Mixing was large their and migration as well. The difference is that people from western Turkey and Lebanon have more European in them while Palestinians and Yemenite have more African in them.

judging how you're on that bottle, im guessing you're the bottom.

They're the easiest women on earth

Pushed standards of beauty influencing perceptions.

blonde women are honestly disgusting, and always have the worst personalities of all white women

>aryan
>clearly some borrebyoid central european subhuman
what he mean by this

Those models are hideous. And no people prefer spics, asians and arabs over whites.

>dating auction website
What the fuck is that even?

>graduate degree
What kind of meme standard is that?

what are you, fucking retarded.
this neednt be explained, unless you are a fucking nigger in which case, fuck off.

you are so dumb i hope you realize just how profoundly stupid that was.

Well the more black the more monkey it looks so, yeah I wouldn’t like to be with a monkey.

Attached: 1498015499052.gif (200x115, 411K)

Did it ask specifically for a graduate degree? Are men the only ones looking for good genetic stock anymore, while women fail at their only reason for existing?

Thatcher and Curie, they did something, right ?

You don’t need a degree to hate niggers.

>and graduate degree

What horseshit.

Attached: 1494713616938.jpg (682x600, 225K)

What about brown hair & blue eyes?
That's what I want.

Do you mean light brown (dark blonde) or actual brown (chestnut-coloured) hair?
Both are fine, they will be easier to find for you and may be more sociable in general (less nordic introvertedness but more lust if you want to know).

>or is the European aesthetic truely the ultimate measuring stick in objective beauty?
if you're a fucking bigot maybe

Attached: 1520456760789.jpg (1080x1350, 206K)

so beautiful

Attached: 2632118.main_image.jpg (1500x1078, 116K)

Attached: 1520111934332.jpg (645x773, 48K)

Enlighten me bitch

>falling for the Aryan woman meme
Greek women are patrician tier

Attached: IMG_5493.jpg (900x1200, 150K)

A graduate degree implies she might actually be intelligent. You don't want dumb kids, do you?